UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: InLivingColor Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1483  
Subject: Re: "Worse-case" housing options Date: 10/18/2003 8:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Just call me Eeyore... ;)

Have no fear. Tigger's here!

I worry about the darn thing breaking down

AAA.

what if you need a doctor

Before you start traveling, talk to your doctor about options while on the road. Discuss what sorts of problems you are likely to have, what to do about them if you have them, and any kind of general advice for handling problems you're not expecting. I think it's less easy, these days, to be a new patient in a new-to-you city or town, but it ain't impossible! Your doctor might even have contacts in the general direction you're headed, that you might be able to rely on. (Take plenty of your doctor's business cards, too!)

what do you do if you can't do this anymore (for health reasons or some other reason?)

Decide where you want to settle, sell the RV, and use the proceeds to settle wherever you've decided.

Next worry? <g>
ILC
disclaimer: experience with general traveling tips only; backed out of RVing for other reasons, but not before I did a lot of planning for it!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement