No. of Recommendations: 0
Just in passing, you can get a senior discount at Publix grocery -
but not related to flu shots.

Yep, I take my mom to Publix every Wednesday--5% off the entire bill on senior discount Wednesday.

I also shop at target (esp for organic cream and eggs, almond milk, avocados, onions, garlic, broccoli, cauliflower and cauliflower rice, coffee beans, 86% cacao bars, almond butter, Rotel)--5% off everything with my target card.

Also a discount with my Harris teeter card (forget the amount--usually best local prices on Chinese vegetables like bok choy and pea pods, fennel bulb, leeks, shallots, frozen Michael Angelo's eggplant parmesan--my favorite emergency rations).

And I do some shopping at Costco (disant so not often--I usually go when I need to fill the gas tank as they have the cheapest gas around here, also good prices on organic meats, fish, wine, some produce).

And Whole Foods (for sale items and things I can't get elsewhere like fresh bulk nuts, bison, full-fat plain Greek yogurt).

Not to mention the farmer's market (pricy & no discounts, but incredible quality, esp fresh greens--plus live music!)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement