Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: J2GARCIA Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: Kaman finally wakes up. Date: 6/23/1999 4:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Does anyone know what it is that is finally driving Kaman's stock up from the basement that it has been in for most of the last 12 months?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BippeeII Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 22
Subject: Re: Kaman finally wakes up. Date: 1/22/2000 7:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Writing this with hindsight 7 months after J2Garcia's last post, I note that the stock took off in the wrong direction. The new CEO does not seem to have had an impact. The market is still ignoring the small caps and we are still stuck. But I like Alihoop have a familial tie to his wonderful employer. I only wish they could get into the 21st century.
They have a wonderful B2B distribution network and they even have it on the net @ www.kaman.com. If they could just get known as a B2B we would see the stock take off.

Author: HStev10260 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 22
Subject: Re: Kaman finally wakes up. Date: 2/10/2000 12:38 PM
I have had this stock for ages in the family portfolio.The web site looks good. Why doesn't it take off in light of the so called B2B explosion? Its beyond me, I'm putting in a sell order at 11 for a few shres.Its tough to sell the stock that my dad said would put us (three sisters too) through college 25 years ago, but lately, it just lags on....

Author: nushus Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 22
Subject: Re: Kaman finally wakes up. Date: 7/18/2001 12:01 PM
I know this is a while after the original post but I have an answer for you. Around the time of this post Kaman Sciences, a sector of Kaman Corporation, was bought out by ITT Industries which created the Advanced Engineering & Sciences Division of ITT.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement