Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AmandaHugginkiss Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: KAMNA Date: 2/25/1999 5:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So . . . anybody out there like KAMNA? I've been thinking about it . . . yep, KAMNA.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: J2GARCIA Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 22
Subject: Re: KAMNA Date: 2/26/1999 1:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Amanda: I've owned KAMNA for nearly 9 years now (I bought at around $8). While it looked encouraging last summer, when it was heading for the $20 mark, it is falling as we speak (or post) and is back to around $13 a share. I surely could have done better somewhere else. If it turns around, I plan to sell around $18.

Author: tomtafel Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 22
Subject: Re: KAMNA Date: 4/11/1999 3:33 PM
I have owned this stock for over 2 years now and I don't see anything happening unless the old man retires or sells out.
If small caps start to get noticed again that might do it also.
Looks like a "Poker Money" stock to me right now. Any comments out there?

Author: alihoop Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 22
Subject: Re: KAMNA Date: 4/18/1999 9:51 PM
I'm getting ready to finally sell the KAMNA that's been "in the family" (my father was a long time employee) for over 25 years. I've gotten past the "sentimental value" and truly think my money will do much better for me elsewhere. The stock's really been a plodder overall, but I'm sure I'll still feel a bit of a twinge when I finally bid it adu!

Author: J2GARCIA Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 22
Subject: Re: KAMNA Date: 4/22/1999 2:48 PM
Alihoop: I understand your desire to put your money to better use elsewhere. For me, however, I'm going to stick it out for a while (mostly out of stubborness). Let's see what happens when the old man leaves.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement