UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tpoto Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 252203  
Subject: Keelix status Date: 2/11/2013 6:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Maybe I missed it, but what is the status of the
keelix backtester.

Runs seem not to have any updates since mid - December and even worse,
this following messsge on the site (as of this posting):

"Backtester status: Running. 84 job(s) waiting. Average processing time is 72m25s (last four hours)."
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 241543 of 252203
Subject: Re: Keelix status Date: 2/11/2013 8:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Maybe I missed it, but what is the status of the keelix backtester?

It was fine until about five days ago when several people started dumping large numbers of update runs on the backtester. Updates go to the head of the queue. Then, over the weekend a number of the update runs were blends which totally bogged down the system. For example, run 305631 is a blend of 150 screens!

DB2

Author: tpoto Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 241544 of 252203
Subject: Re: Keelix status Date: 2/11/2013 9:09 PM
DB2-
yes, I looked at that blend-
I wonder where that person got 150 screens-
must be a copy of every screen ever run!

What are they going to do with the results?
Hope nobody wants to run an "update" later!

Author: mark19601962 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 241545 of 252203
Subject: Re: Keelix status Date: 2/11/2013 9:17 PM
Recommendations: 5
Maybe there should be rules against taking up too much bandwidth.

It ruins it for everyone.

Author: hirundo Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 241555 of 252203
Subject: Re: Keelix status Date: 2/12/2013 2:05 PM
Do you recall, what is the job number of that blend of 150 screens? I am curious about it...was unable to find it with a quick peek at some of the recently-completed jobs.

Thank you,
hirundo

Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 241563 of 252203
Subject: Re: Keelix status Date: 2/12/2013 7:13 PM
Do you recall, what is the job number of that blend of 150 screens?

Do a search for job 305631. It is an amazing sight.

DB2

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement