UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 123spot Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12  
Subject: keep 75% cash and match market Date: 10/17/2011 1:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This video was fascinating to me. It shows how one investor has maintained a 75% cash balance and still has returns to match the market since 1980. Spot
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 123spot Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 12
Subject: Re: keep 75% cash and match market Date: 10/17/2011 1:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
link sorry, can,t get link to work-will keep trying.

Author: 123spot Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 12
Subject: Re: keep 75% cash and match market Date: 10/17/2011 1:25 PM
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-veteran-bear-allmon-is-... (couldn't link the video, but here is an article about the same investor)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement