Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoniM Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 631  
Subject: KEI is on a roll... Date: 7/15/2003 8:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Intel's great report should continue to help KEI. Nice to see it rise once again.

Yesterday and today's volume was above average with hardy gains. Let the good times roll officially NOW. <g>

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Gelfson Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 623 of 631
Subject: Re: KEI is on a roll... Date: 7/29/2003 3:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
For me the rise is many weeks down the road. I had just started buying KEI when the Internet Bubble burst. By buying on the down trend I've got my cost per share down to $16.16. If Ihad not done that Ibe waiting for the stock to get back over $75.00 per share.

Lesson Learned: don't buy very high PE's, especially during a bubble

Gelfson

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement