Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 73  
Subject: Kenneth Cole: Fashion That Pays Date: 11/6/2006 3:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.fool.com/News/mft/2006/mft06110631.htm?ref=foolwatch

Kenneth Cole: Fashion That Pays
By Ryan Fuhrmann, CFA
November 6, 2006

Kenneth Cole (NYSE: KCP) is a well-known marketer and retailer of footwear, apparel, and related accessories. Fools can count on the company and its products to stay current in the fashion world, and they're also assured of a little extra income from its 3% dividend yield. However, expecting steady growth is apparently too much to ask......
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FrankC102 Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70 of 73
Subject: Re: Kenneth Cole: Fashion That Pays Date: 10/11/2007 9:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think its time to open a small position at the current price. The stock is getting close to offering a margin of safety. Hopefully in 2008 things will turn around with his new line of clothing for men.

Author: FrankC102 Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72 of 73
Subject: Re: Kenneth Cole: Fashion That Pays Date: 11/28/2007 11:29 PM
Recommendations: 0
Take a look at the company’s assets and divide that by the amount of shares that are outstanding. Keep in mind the company has plans of repurchasing some of its stock.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement