UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rferdig Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76418  
Subject: Keoghs / SEP Date: 11/30/1999 9:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am interested in finding information on the pros & cons of opening a Keogh account vs a SEP. Does anybody know of a good website that describes or explains these things in English that I can understand?
Please help.
Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15779 of 76418
Subject: Re: Keoghs / SEP Date: 12/1/1999 9:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Rferdig, and welcome. You asked:

<<I am interested in finding information on the pros & cons of opening a Keogh account vs a SEP. Does anybody know of a good website that describes or explains these things in English that I can understand?>>

You can find a general description of both in my Foolish Retirement Plan Primer at http://www.fool.com/Retirement/Retirement.htm. The Keogh is a formal plan requiring a prototype document and filings with the government. As such, it can be more costly to operate than a SEP. On the plus side, it can enable you to contribute more than a SEP does.

Regards..Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement