Anybody out there?At least I though I would have some CAT fanatics and some flames, if nothing else.
Doesn't sound like anyone was listening--Look's like they should have been. I've been in for over a year waiting for the big move. Now it's happenned and I haven't got a clue as to why? Fairly heavy volume recently. Buyout or hopes for improved earnings if the new highwat bill passes?Any ideas from the local press?
About a month back or so I remember reading about a contract somewhere is Asia, but I don't recall the dollar amount and it wasn't be touted as a "feather in the cap" deal, just routine.I added some more when the stock went down to $ 4.75 last month. Maybe someone is finding the same numbers I dug up last December.Just wondering though if I should take my profits on my recent addition? Nah, I think I'll wait for $10.
Sounds like a good price! Thanks
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |