Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Azreela Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 145  
Subject: Knock, knock... Date: 7/29/2007 12:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is anyone still here? I just returned to the Fool after 3 years or so away. Still dancing and still loving every minute of it.

Azreela
Print the post Back To Top
Author: texasmart One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 134 of 145
Subject: Re: Knock, knock... Date: 7/29/2007 7:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm here! I still am taking lessons, and participated in our "extravaganza" in April. I've had to take in my costume considerably since I keep losing weight--a result of dancing, I'm sure.

Author: Kilbia Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 135 of 145
Subject: Re: Knock, knock... Date: 7/30/2007 9:26 AM
I'm still here, but nothing much is going on.

Well, I'll be in St. Louis this weekend for Archon/NASFiC, and the Ravenar dance troupe will be performing briefly. They are known for doing geek-themed belly dance - when they stopped by the local Hafla a year or so back, they did something themed like Conan the Barbarian.

- Kilbia

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 136 of 145
Subject: Re: Knock, knock... Date: 8/1/2007 11:55 AM
I'm still around. I took a six week class at the beginning of the summer, but I developed some kind of weird hip/side pain back in January that was getting progressively worse.

Turns out I need to wear arch supports, which rules out barefoot dancing, at least for now. :-(

Author: DBAVelvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 137 of 145
Subject: Re: Knock, knock... Date: 8/6/2007 12:11 AM
I'm still here too.

Didn't get to attend very many of my classes in the last session, and am not taking the summer classes, but have a girl's weekend planned in Oct that will center around a BD master class and then party.

Not everyone going does BD so many will just go watch the dancing, but a few of us will do the class too.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement