UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726144  
Subject: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/5/2014 11:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 18
Barry Baldwin, a 35-year old Brooklyn, NY resident, was arrested by the NYPD Hate Crimes Task Force for at least seven alleged "knockout” attacks. The “game” has been rampant in cities throughout the nation, played predominantly by black male teens attempting to knock out unsuspecting victims with a punch to the face or head.

The alleged assaults took place between November 9th and December 27th, and all the reported victims were white women, most of them Jewish.

Baldwin allegedly attacked a 78-year old woman while she was pushing her great-granddaughter in a stroller. Because when she was assaulted she fell on the small girl, prosecutors added menacing charges and one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Other alleged victims included two elderly women brutally assaulted on Christmas Eve at two different locations within a 15-minute time frame. Another woman was talking on her cell phone when she was blindsided by the alleged assailant. Baldwin was charged with six counts of assault as a hate crime, aggravated harassment, and attempted assault.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/04/Brooklyn-...

Finally...the actually arrested a black person for 'hate crimes' against white women. Finally. They must have managed to sneak around all the liberals and Obama-drones in the Justice Department although I'm sure they'll be impeding the investigation and prosecution.

t.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Brooklyn1948 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714190 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/5/2014 12:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
Baldwin was charged with six counts of assault as a hate crime, aggravated harassment, and attempted assault.

They forgot to add the charge of attempted murder!

Author: BGinNJ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714217 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/5/2014 5:07 PM
Recommendations: 1
I wouldn't be surprised to see the new mayor use his influence to have the charges reduced or even dropped.

BG

Author: PK227 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714276 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/6/2014 1:48 AM
I'm shocked! Is this the first black man to ever be charged with a hate (thought) crime?

Author: culcha Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714278 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/6/2014 4:09 AM
I'm shocked! Is this the first black man to ever be charged with a hate (thought) crime?

How is a hate (thought) crime different from a regular hate crime?

culcha

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714282 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/6/2014 7:45 AM
Recommendations: 3
How is a hate (thought) crime different from a regular hate crime?

culcha

A Hate Crime is a crime perpetrated against a member of the Democratic Voting Block (DVB), by any caucasian. It's different just because.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714284 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/6/2014 7:52 AM
Recommendations: 8
The mayor of new York has got the charge dropped for 'hate crime'.

You know that wasn't going to last!

You can only have a white on black hate crime in the liberal narrative.

t.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714320 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/6/2014 11:43 AM
How is a hate (thought) crime different from a regular hate crime? ~culcha

No one knows. It's a librul thing.

Author: culcha Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 714455 of 726144
Subject: Re: Knockout 'son' caught in NYC Date: 1/7/2014 8:41 AM
A Hate Crime is a crime perpetrated against a member of the Democratic Voting Block (DVB), by any caucasian. It's different just because.

Oh, sorry -- I didn't know you were a lawyer.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement