Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi folks -

Just curious whether anyone knows how foreign companies report their subsidiaries... I have learned at the SEC website that foreign companies filing in the US use form 20-F instead of FORM 10-K. I have not found anything about where they report their subsidiaries, however. In US filings, the subsidiaries are listed in Exhibit 21. I have not found anything comparable for foreign companies though.

Thanks for any insights!

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.