Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7630  
Subject: Kotex Date: 6/11/2009 8:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Granted, i don't look at different packaging that much because i usually go for the same brands over and over.
But I was in a situation where i had to go with what was on the shelf at the company store....Kotex (which i probably haven't looked at in 20 years)

Anyway, who does their marketing/logo?

Whose idea was it to use predominantly white packaging and then put bright red flowers on it?
Same with their trademark/logo- the red spot.

Yes, the blood is what they are for, but to look at the packaging and basically see blood spots - no, not so reassuring.

peace & marketing
t
Print the post Back To Top
Author: KayGee70 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7588 of 7630
Subject: Re: Kotex Date: 6/11/2009 5:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You know, I was thinking the same thing almost as soon as they changed the packaging to this design. Bright red flowers seems a bit flashy for a product that most of us aren't that thrilled to be buying.

- KG

Author: gnike Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7626 of 7630
Subject: Re: Kotex Date: 2/10/2011 10:49 AM
Recommendations: 1
They have a new packaging now. Good thing they no longer have the red spots you're saying now.

Author: LCKitten Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7629 of 7630
Subject: Re: Kotex Date: 2/10/2011 11:33 AM
Recommendations: 5
You are replying to a message that is 2 YEARS OLD. What is this, performance art? I call dopple.

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7630 of 7630
Subject: Re: Kotex Date: 10/15/2011 8:26 PM
Recommendations: 0
Crap.

Abbie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement