UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1949520  
Subject: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 6:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
As facts unfold it appears Petraeus was force to leave his CIA position, ending up getting the boot by the prez...after the election and no longer needed.

snip
"CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I think the really shocking news today was that General Petraeus thought and hoped he could keep his job. He thought that it might and it would be kept secret, and that he could stay in his position. I think what that tells us is really important. It meant that he understood that the FBI obviously knew what was going on. He was hoping that those administration officials would not disclose what had happened, and therefore hoping that he would keep his job. And that meant that he understood that his job, his reputation, his legacy, his whole celebrated life was in the hands of the administration, and he expected they would protect him by keeping it quiet."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/13/krauth...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836729 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 6:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
As facts unfold

The only fact unfolding here is the fact that Krauthammer has an opinion.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836732 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 6:45 PM
Recommendations: 3
"The only fact unfolding here is the fact that Krauthammer has an opinion. "

There are many more facts that you as a Obama water boy are willing to admit. And these facts connected with other facts lead to only one nightmare for you: Obama is covering up his negligence in the Benghazi terrorist attack.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836735 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 6:47 PM
Recommendations: 7
There are many more facts that you as a Obama water boy are willing to admit. And these facts connected with other facts lead to only one nightmare for you: Obama is covering up his negligence in the Benghazi terrorist attack.

Are those facts found in the Congressional Record that you were demanding that all of us read... but you haven't read yourself?

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836737 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 6:49 PM
"Are those facts found in the Congressional Record that you were demanding that all of us read... but you haven't read yourself? "

Those facts are already public knowledge.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836740 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 6:53 PM
Recommendations: 0
Don't let the fact that Krauthammer gets on TV fool you into thinking he has any shred of credibility.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836745 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 7:08 PM
"CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I think the really shocking news today was that General Petraeus thought and hoped he could keep his job. He thought that it might and it would be kept secret, and that he could stay in his position. I think what that tells us is really important. It meant that he understood that the FBI obviously knew what was going on. He was hoping that those administration officials would not disclose what had happened, and therefore hoping that he would keep his job. And that meant that he understood that his job, his reputation, his legacy, his whole celebrated life was in the hands of the administration, and he expected they would protect him by keeping it quiet."

If Petraeus thought he'd be able to keep his job as CIA director, he's too stupid for the job.

And actually his "whole celebrated life was in the hands of" Eric Cantor who knew about the whole mess in October.

Author: richieds Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836752 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 7:44 PM
Recommendations: 2
" his whole celebrated life was in the hands of the administration, and he expected they would protect him by keeping it quiet."

On the other hand, let's say Obama did protect him, kept it quiet and allowed Petraeus to keep his job.

Wouldn't THAT, now, be the major scandal? That Obama chose to protect someone who committed an offense that might well be eligible for a court martial?

Do you think Eric Cantor would have also continued to sit on this to protect Petraeus?

Obama may well have to answer for Benghazi and it could very well be a huge black eye on his legacy but nothing, so far, in this Petraeus scandal suggests this will be tied to any kind of Benghazi cover-up involving the White House.

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836771 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 8:42 PM
Recommendations: 0
Obama may well have to answer for Benghazi and it could very well be a huge black eye on his legacy but nothing, so far, in this Petraeus scandal suggests this will be tied to any kind of Benghazi cover-up involving the White House.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe there is a Petraeus sex tape!!
Headline reading: "Petraeus Spontaneously Fired......Because of a Video"

Mark

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836773 of 1949520
Subject: Re: Krauthhammer on Petraeus Date: 11/14/2012 8:47 PM

Maybe there is a Petraeus sex tape!!
Headline reading: "Petraeus Spontaneously Fired......Because of a Video"

Mark

A sex tape of Petraeus and Cantor in a big brass bed, wearing fur lined handcuffs, with whips and leather.

That would explain Cantor's silence.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement