UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: naturalgreen Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74759  
Subject: last day to post 2k to this years limit Date: 11/16/2000 1:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
i am a new investor and was looking to invest 2k in a roth ira. what's the last date? thanks, danny
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26171 of 74759
Subject: Re: last day to post 2k to this years limit Date: 11/16/2000 1:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Greetings, Danny, and welcome. You asked:

<<i am a new investor and was looking to invest 2k in a roth ira. what's the last date? >>

The last date for a contribution for tax-year 2000 will be April 16, 2001. See IRS Publication 590 (Individual Retirement Arrangements) for details. You can pick that up at http://www.irs.ustreas.gov/forms_pubs/pubs.html.

Regards..Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement