Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By devi100

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/1/18 11:05 PM
  • Number: 1891
  • Recommendations: 7
Hep C (HCV) treatment apparently requires strict patient adherence for efficacy. Poor adherence means starting the whole treatment regimen over, with significant associated expense. Taking this from a couple different work-related
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/1/18 11:00 PM
  • Number: 1231
  • Recommendations: 1
Hep C (HCV) treatment apparently requires strict patient adherence for efficacy. Poor adherence means starting the whole treatment regimen over, with significant associated expense. Taking this from a couple different work-related
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/1/18 10:42 PM
  • Number: 1230
  • Recommendations: 0
Looking forward to resuming a covered call investing strategy. HCV losses are already priced in, and HCV is now already less than 40% of revenue!

Rohit
  • Date: 1/1/18 10:40 PM
  • Number: 1229
Looking forward to resuming a covered call investing strategy. HCV losses are already priced in, and HCV is now already less than 40% of revenue!

Don't see returns hitting Pro's "North Star" threshold though without stock
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/17 5:23 PM
  • Number: 1381
  • Recommendations: 2
***Noting a small error in Matt's type up for Display earnings. Corrected below.***

Display Technologies:
Core Sales: $841M, (4%) YOY
Core Earnings: $240M, +1% YOY

I feel much more comfortable with the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/17 5:10 PM
  • Number: 1380
@Matt, I'd also back out cash (15% of market cap), but that's just me.

I wish I knew more about the drivers behind equity earnings. Not prudent to just ignore that entirely.

- Rohit
  • Date: 5/21/17 3:24 AM
  • Number: 1514
  • Recommendations: 9
The financials don't jive with my feeling about the company + the progress I feel it has made, so it's important to me to focus on the facts and remove emotion from this one. Here is what the numbers say:

When you look at an EPS
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/17 3:23 AM
  • Number: 26
  • Recommendations: 5
The financials don't jive with my feeling about the company + the progress I feel it has made, so it's important to me to focus on the facts and remove emotion from this one. Here is what the numbers say:

When you look at an EPS
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/17/17 7:40 PM
  • Number: 1442
jrice,

The problem with copying this kind of stuff is that it's:
1. Slow (it's a multi-year effort; case in point: WFM is literally 3-5 years behind Kroger in achieving a really individualized understanding of it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/17 11:46 AM
  • Number: 258
I have been bearish on Yelp mgmt upboard. In a nutshell:

1) Expenses are out of control. Stock-based comp is especially egregious. If you're an owner, you're losing 4%/yr to make mgmt and sales teams rich. This is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z