Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By 22638pch

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/11/17 3:58 PM
  • Number: 125
  • Recommendations: 0
I'd like to hear from someone with some conviction about this the fundamentals of this company. I too find companies that are in constant litigation to be unsettling to own. The news of the litigation creates a distraction from the success of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/17 10:16 PM
  • Number: 3657
  • Recommendations: 3
The 1/5/17 piece by TMF Cheesehead. The article cast a fair amount of doubt on BOFI's future in relation to pending lawsuits. As I said, it read quite a bit like a Seeking Alpha piece. A few facts, a little innuendo, a dash of rumor, a bit of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/17 8:55 PM
  • Number: 3655
I'm not asking for pablum. I'm asking for thoughtful, considered, well-researched ideas and recommendations, If I just wanted to read the news, or earnings reports on a company, why would I need to pay for it?

You people really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/17 2:22 PM
  • Number: 3649
  • Recommendations: 1
What was that about? You recommend a stock as best for 2017 and then another of your regular writers throws all kinds of doubts out about it. You people are too much! What is going on? Don't you do full analysis and research before you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/11 10:19 PM
  • Number: 1319
Right you are. As subscribers to this service we have nothing but the team's visits and observations.
  • Date: 3/23/11 10:46 PM
  • Number: 1272
aleax,

It's not just about being able to sleep at night, and I do have the vast majority of my investments in solid, well-known, companies in regulated markets. The problem I am finding is that just too many of these smaller Chinese
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/11 10:48 AM
  • Number: 349
Sorry, wrong board. Meant for Yong.
  • Date: 3/23/11 10:47 AM
  • Number: 1240
  • Recommendations: 6
These small Chinese companies are much too vulnerable to vague accusations and slander. I'm done with them.
  • Date: 3/23/11 10:45 AM
  • Number: 348
These small Chinese companies are much too vulnerable to these kinds of insinuations and veiled accusations. I'm done with them.
  • Date: 2/17/11 8:19 PM
  • Number: 312
When will this company sell via e-commerce in the U.S? And, they need stores in each big city so people can see and feel the quality for the cost and start ordering online.

Their clothing is great for the price.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z