Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/28/16 4:34 PM
  • Number: 1315
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks for this. It caused me to add shares on weakness despite my earlier determination not to buy at these P/E ranges. Its hard to justify adding shares above 20, BUT for an enterprise that is so thoroughly excellent at focused (no pun
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/16 12:34 PM
  • Number: 3462
  • Recommendations: 1
Perhaps.... on the other hand there is the wanton waste and corruption and fraud in the taxes that go to the government. Those who ignore or excuse this fundamentally view this as the "cost of government" it is NOT! Its more than just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/16 10:15 PM
  • Number: 3460
Ro: A survey of "1200 Millennials" is next to useless. As are the opinions of experts who home in on one trend or another, or their own directed view of that "generation".

I've done NO survey, scientific or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/16 11:33 PM
  • Number: 3458
  • Recommendations: 0
Oh....piffle and clatrap.... I own no banks directly and there are FAR worse than WF that get regular props in MF... my most hated BoA in the front of the list. I once got a response from Alyce that she has no "anger issues" with her
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/16 10:41 PM
  • Number: 18312
Rob: Yes. You have apprehended my point exactly! If you want to travel tesla's route in the manner tesla tells you to, you get the royal treatment! If you have your own ideas about where u want to go off the big city urban and interstate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/16 3:37 PM
  • Number: 18310
"I'd say that Tesla is doing super well with developing a fast charger network and their own low cost batteries"

Depends....largely on where you hang your hat and where you are going...

Let me more fully describe my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/16 5:40 PM
  • Number: 3438
  • Recommendations: 2
ANYONE who is in the retail business is vulnerable to being overtaken by competition, new business models, and the vagaries of consumer trends.... just ask Sears, JC Penny, Safeway, Walden Books, Radio Shack, Sports Authority, perhaps even Whole
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/16 11:06 PM
  • Number: 18304
Yes I have "occasionally" dabbled in options. Usually covered calls, but I find they require more attention than I am willing to give them. I'd really rather be fishing, making wine, drinking wine or otherwise ditzing around.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/16 10:05 PM
  • Number: 18302
I am semi retired and F is taking the place of Bonds with pitiful returns and HUGE downside price risk. So far I am MORE than satisfied with 4.8% considering the application and the risk....as long as the risk remains low due to good management.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/16 5:51 PM
  • Number: 18300
I could say: Is a car the best investment I can find? Well, no, my 445,456 mi 99 Subaru Outback says another vehicle is not a very good investment, tho one I will be forced to make in the next two years or so...reluctantly. A Fusion is on my
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z