Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/28/14 1:28 PM
  • Number: 2354
  • Recommendations: 0
Which lawnmowers JD builds Depends on the size and your definition of lawnmower.... The profitability of branding something you can vet well enough but don't make yourself seems relevant. Never have invested directly in JD, so I really don't know
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/14 1:04 PM
  • Number: 2350
umm seems more like an ENDING point to me after reading it...as in blind alley... unless you are seeing a lead I do not.

It would seem that the difficulty in getting accurate windows into financial and ownership performance portends even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/14 12:51 PM
  • Number: 2349
Ok Franko, I will say its a great idea UNTIL Robomower runs over your foot or your dog, or your hose, or your kid, or your....(fill in blank)

I still like JD tho. Own one. Reliable as the day is long....
  • Date: 8/26/14 4:14 PM
  • Number: 2343
  • Recommendations: 1
Suggesting a different line of thinking.... You are obviously a trained and experienced researcher and analyst, who regularly engages in those activities for enterprises and products, evaluating the execution of employees and management. You do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/14 12:32 PM
  • Number: 2336
  • Recommendations: 1
Very pragmatic. Best of Luck quitting, you will no doubt find a path that works eventually. My Dad did too late at about 70. It wound up killing him (emphysema) at 86....that might seem counter to the desired outcome, but his last few years were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/24/14 10:32 PM
  • Number: 2332
  • Recommendations: 4
<I actually snuck out at this point to have a cigarette. ;)>

Alyce, this has to be one of the most amusing yet mystifying lines I have ever seen from your pen...er keyboard...er electrons ;-)

I will spend at least 10
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/14 12:35 PM
  • Number: 2322
Unfortunatly, I am unable to post this on your article...gremlins or MS blockade.... this will be next best:

This is one of the better examples of trenchant and PROSPECTIVE analysis from an MF writer. The other recent examples from John
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/22/14 12:19 PM
  • Number: 2321
I am partial to Lemon Zinger myself.... SleepyTime leaves me itchy..Chamomile as I recall.

One of the more interesting possibles at ummm slightly lower prices in a correction (which we have not had for what 4 years? 5? )
  • Date: 8/21/14 10:58 PM
  • Number: 18091
James: If you fancy a trip to Oregon, I can fix you up with the best Subaru shop ever created, frugal and precise... maybe a long ways for you, but on the other hand its fast approaching wine harvest season and the Salmon run is forcast to be a 50
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 11:36 PM
  • Number: 18084
Cant give you much joy about 2002 Impreza, BUT Ive had head gasket done twice on my 99 Outback.. well worth it as I just hit 405,000 mi. Last was at 350K and while they were inside, honed cyclinders, decarboned the rings, runs very well. My fav Sub
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z