Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/27/16 11:46 AM
  • Number: 2652
  • Recommendations: 0
Yes worked fine. OR to FL. Cheaper than driving. Researched meticulously to be sure no scams. More than 10 years ago, so cant recommend, too long since experience
  • Date: 7/27/16 11:43 AM
  • Number: 3368
  • Recommendations: 0
Just another example of the dangers inherent to getting all your info from lazy (mentally and actually) journalists - I use the term loosely- Bloombomb particularly. Geothermal has been around decades. It is expensive. It is risky. It produces
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/16 11:16 AM
  • Number: 3361
  • Recommendations: 2
I reiterate my prediction at about day 2: It is very much out of character for an engineer or two (even software engineers) to on their own engage in such deception. It is even more out of character for GERMAN Engineers..... Not impossible, just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/16 2:36 PM
  • Number: 3332
Certainly True. More importantly, small scale renewables particularly solar, but also micro hydro and wind, become independently actionable, ECONOMIC!! and free of bureaucratic (and often corrupt) entanglements. Those entanglements come with VERY
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 11:44 AM
  • Number: 3310
  • Recommendations: 1
I left Blackrock managed funds years ago. IMHO their results were no better than mediocre and their advice pitiful. Plus they were about as interesting and amusing as an avacado (before guac),

I'd have to say that mentally lazy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/16 1:12 PM
  • Number: 3299
One of your best Alyce! I note that you took the time to find and reference at least one respected study that shows the correlation of enterprise results of MINUS 8% (comparable) with high rates of CEO pay. I've seen others with worse results.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/16 2:30 PM
  • Number: 3295
Investors who are overloaded wont complain. They will simply "round file" the offensive material. They may miss relevant material in the morass.... we go thru this cycle:

1. consumers or investors or whoever end user is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/16 6:17 PM
  • Number: 3286
Among the many conundrums of "science" is the innate tendency of the human species to believe something is both "scientific" and true because because large numbers of their fellow humans believe it so. This got Copernicus in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 11:39 AM
  • Number: 3279
  • Recommendations: 3
:-D Awright People!! Take a deep breath and READ the FAQ basis for the rankings.....as Mike first suggested and I recommend. If you really read the details, much of the "scores" are achieved by REVENUE per unit of use... gal of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/16 2:43 PM
  • Number: 3270
  • Recommendations: 4
Thanks for the heads up on the FAQ which I recommend to readers!! Its interesting methodology that ties usage of resources to productivity (for more detail you have to read the FAQ! ;-)) No doubt some will quibble with the idea that one should
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z