Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/19/15 11:12 AM
  • Number: 2107
  • Recommendations: 0
The longer I see the bandwagon go on, the more I see bears in the woods..... I figure on needing a head start so I've trimmed back a fair bit. Under my equity allocations by about 4% now. Nice profits from that too... Consider the bears in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/15 5:57 PM
  • Number: 2106
I wonder at what point, the Fed will start to question their "model" which continues to produce results contrary to real life.... Usually engineers abandon a model that does not match reality. I suppose economists think they can cause
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/15 5:51 PM
  • Number: 2105
Some things never change. The idea that corruption follows government and always will became endemic to the writers of the constitution. Only recent generations had the temerity to believe that we had managed to eliminate it..... Caesar purchased
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/15 12:22 PM
  • Number: 2736
My instinctive and skeptical (imagine that) reaction to specialized food for imagined sensitivities is nearly always %-0 geez Louise nuthouse stuff.... But something in this thread and particularly WD take makes me contemplate crowd behavior
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/15 12:30 AM
  • Number: 2053
  • Recommendations: 8
Well, I for one am searching out my favorite old 67 Barracuda with a KEYED entry and no electronics. The kids will be so flummoxed that they will NEVER figure out that you need an actual mechanical key and then need to rap the dash hard twice to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/15 12:18 AM
  • Number: 2052
  • Recommendations: 1
Which, does nothing to explain the corruption and graft and cronyism endemic to "non oil rich nations" ....like ummm US. Transactions based on freely traded values can be difficult to "corrupt" no matter the misrepresentations
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/15 12:24 AM
  • Number: 2044
Statistics "LIE" because the people who apply them do not bother to check the relevance of statistical analysis. It is a mentally lazy and actually lazy deficiency that is easily cured.

Statistical formulas that are used for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/15 12:06 AM
  • Number: 2731
It is indeed wonderful that specialty food producers that cater to individual sensitivities and ACTUAL allergies/issues can produce, profit and prosper. However.... mistaking the "gluten free" fake out for real need is getting to tulip
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/15 11:31 AM
  • Number: 1996
Post April 15 and it does indeed look like oil hit bottom earlier. And volatility is apparently gone, speculators and storage hogs are likely hedging by taking some profits. There is still time for the nervous to drive prices down before demand
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/15 11:20 AM
  • Number: 1995
Getting to interesting territory. Not at the bottom yet tho you reckon?

Hard to stay disciplined when the inevitable correction is still in the future.....
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z