Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/2/14 8:39 PM
  • Number: 2224
  • Recommendations: 2
"whatever tiny percentage" really? Alyce, maybe you would care to expound on the error analysis for the "Average Temperature" data (I use the term loosely) or even the inability of climatological models to come even close to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/14 4:18 PM
  • Number: 2221
  • Recommendations: 0
To the contrary...you just do not like the information I share...and perhaps the blunt style in which I share it. which is perfectly ok. I am not a (direct) investor in Priceline and will never be. I may be in Tesla when they achieve critical
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/14 1:05 PM
  • Number: 2217
Actually, I admire the profit and capital preservation qualities of Tesla and EM "starting at the top" and with the intention of "driving to the bottom"... I just find it quite pragmatic and capitalist as opposed to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/14 12:52 PM
  • Number: 6994
Recognizing that the standard in DC and the NE are very different and well, pitiful.... gives me more reason to smirk and be amused.... in my neck of the woods any restaurant or grocer who would try to claim produce from 350mi away is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/14 12:34 AM
  • Number: 6986
  • Recommendations: 3
I fell over laughing when I read this.. "All of Chipotle’s locally grown produce comes from within 350 miles of the restaurants where it will be served" this could ONLY have been written by a person who is under 29 and lives in the NE
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/14 12:19 AM
  • Number: 2213
  • Recommendations: 1
At least you are honest with yourself full of carp..... This is spoken...er written like a true urbanite. I have exactly NO as in zero disparagement for EM soaking the wealthy urbanites for all he can get to launch his new technology. I do have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/14 4:46 PM
  • Number: 2206
  • Recommendations: 1
Well, cue the brass band and let go the confetti... While it would be nearly impossible to translate such esoteric philosophy into actual results, the move to open source Tesla's "Valuable Intellectual Property" is quite pragmatic. Its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/14 10:22 PM
  • Number: 18047
I dont get the seeming conflict with Detroit News reporting Ford Sales off and John R. recent article "Ford Motor Company's European Turnaround Continues" dated 6/17. Are these just ships passing in the night? Apples and Oranges? Signs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/14 10:08 PM
  • Number: 18046
I can live with it as long as the red ink continues to shrink... if loses increase....(gulp) not so sanguine :-o
  • Date: 6/17/14 3:16 PM
  • Number: 18041
I say its pretty hard to argue with investing in the LAST AMERICAN CAPITALIST CAR COMPANY, and get 3% yield at a P/E near 11 and about 20% price appreciation in the last year? or so.

If the story starts to go sour or price gets over 22, I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z