Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/15/15 10:21 PM
  • Number: 2600
  • Recommendations: 1
Ironies abound.....chief of which is the vision of grateful animals praising the consumers....but enough of that. For a wonder I agree with you Alyce. More so because of the counter-intuitive (but brilliant marketing) decision to make it public.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/15 1:01 AM
  • Number: 2596
  • Recommendations: 0
Not warehousing great employees in the construction and A/E business is not a bone of contention with me. It is the norm. I am not the maven suggesting to you that "ethical" or socially responsible firms do so. I merely point out that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/15 2:17 PM
  • Number: 2587
<Each investor determines what parameters to use to “screen out” companies from an investment portfolio. The roots are grounded in ethics (the fundamental ground rules by which we live our lives) and responsible corporate behavior. Values are our
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/15 10:29 PM
  • Number: 2581
I do not know how many of you have a long and deep history with FLR. I do. Going back to the mid 80's. Through friends and colleagues I have known for decades back to early 80's. I do not know by what standards you view them as an ethical and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/5/15 9:57 AM
  • Number: 2575
And for the distressed father of a 10 year old daughter that wont stop with the soda...take heart, there is lots of time to make an impact....my own quit about 25.  Maybe from viewing her gradually declining and bent Great Aunt.....
  • Date: 1/5/15 9:49 AM
  • Number: 2574
Mainly for Ro and Alyce: The idea that there is such a definable thing as SRI interests me, the vagaries and armwaving aspects of its practice at MF frustrate and repel me. No doubt a lot of you wonder why I bother? If there is a rational
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/2/15 11:34 AM
  • Number: 2562
Read the article. What can you expect, NY Times .... Lazy and incurious reporters and editors
  • Date: 12/30/14 1:25 PM
  • Number: 18157
Rob: It is obviously a problem with newer vehicles and not so much with old...My 99 Subaru will sit for at least 5 weeks and start right up with a "healthy" battery (not near the end of life) in summer. Old battery in the dead of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/14 2:31 PM
  • Number: 18155
I had an interesting conversation with my Brother who owns a 2013 Fusion plug in with a year and about 12 k on it. he told me a fascinating story about being on vac with the car not charging for 2 weeks and getting an email on vac ordering
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/14 2:13 PM
  • Number: 2549
To the contrary...if it is somewhat more predictable than random, and if it fits metrics as well as criteria, then it does matter to me because I am interested. Might even use some rated strategy myself....but, so far all I've seen is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z