Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/25/14 2:13 PM
  • Number: 2549
  • Recommendations: 0
To the contrary...if it is somewhat more predictable than random, and if it fits metrics as well as criteria, then it does matter to me because I am interested. Might even use some rated strategy myself....but, so far all I've seen is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/14 6:21 PM
  • Number: 2547
I always find it educational when I ask the following two questions about "Social Responsibility"

1. WHO is measuring it?

2. How do they quantify it? Can they even detail their criteria...

What I generally get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/14 12:25 PM
  • Number: 18150
  • Recommendations: 1
Meanwhile, as the long delayed market correction proceeds? F is pushing in the direction of under 14 and I may get another chance to add shares that I missed earlier this fall.....

Now there is a detail worth focusing on....
  • Date: 12/12/14 12:10 PM
  • Number: 18146
Well, departing the Microsopp bearhug takes courage and its got to be an improvement...I just wish I could manage it- firing Microsopp that is...(sigh) nearly did it when they stopped supporting my stable, nearly bullet proof XP system, but gave in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/14 7:47 PM
  • Number: 2542
Sorry Ro, I dont buy it.....because- I really dont see anyone checking. AND every time I check (yes its random, when I get irritated over something, I find significant flaws. You will no doubt in argue that in general this is ok as things will get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/2/14 11:16 PM
  • Number: 2539
  • Recommendations: 1
OK Ro... by Whose definition. Some cartel that writes the rules for sustainable? Yours? Alyce's? the great "sustainable guru in the sky"? JM and WFM? OR.... the arbitrary pannel of consumers and MF wizards who take their own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/27/14 11:59 AM
  • Number: 18139
Thanks rob...too lazy to do my own research. Adds Exp back to my list of possible replacements for my Highlander currently w 208,000 :-0 tows 4000lb
  • Date: 11/26/14 3:53 PM
  • Number: 18137
Oh, foo...missed the under 14 buying opportunity due to grape harvest getting my full 10 hr a day attention...I guess I am long enough F at this point, but things are looking up.....
  • Date: 11/26/14 3:49 PM
  • Number: 18136
My last explorer was a 95, and unless Ford has done something about the reduction in towing capacity it will remain my last. I really loved that truck/car, though it was inefficient and ate clutches..(5 speed manual)

But what I could NOT
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/14 3:43 PM
  • Number: 2525
I find it all amusing to no end....yes I am easily amused by irony, oxymorons, and ordinary morons. The bumper sticker on my car (barely readable now) from a defunct organic brewery reads: "Drink Organic Beer, save the Planet one beer at a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z