Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/1/15 11:31 AM
  • Number: 1996
  • Recommendations: 0
Post April 15 and it does indeed look like oil hit bottom earlier. And volatility is apparently gone, speculators and storage hogs are likely hedging by taking some profits. There is still time for the nervous to drive prices down before demand
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/15 11:20 AM
  • Number: 1995
Getting to interesting territory. Not at the bottom yet tho you reckon?

Hard to stay disciplined when the inevitable correction is still in the future.....
  • Date: 4/26/15 4:06 PM
  • Number: 1953
Thanks for this. Reader friendly summary, succinct and clear. Not enough of this on TMF boards. I will be equally terse:

Adding NOTHING to my "retirement friendly portfolio" taking gains. Avoiding bonds. Boring and pitiful
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/26/15 4:00 PM
  • Number: 1951
The best analogy I can think of still scares me stiff- a game of musical chairs with three players, Fed, Bonds, equities and no chairs..... when the music stops they all crash because there is NO PLACE to go.....
  • Date: 4/26/15 3:52 PM
  • Number: 2712
  • Recommendations: 2
Fascinating. I would have to say it matters little to me as I live in an area that is unserved by Cable and yet I get all the "content" I want by other means..... so it seems that competitive issues on "luxury products" and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/15 11:40 AM
  • Number: 2706
  • Recommendations: 1
hmmmm I dont follow NY politics on purpose, so I do wonder what his "corruption index" might be considering the sewer err environment he operates in. Just curious if anyone knows...
  • Date: 4/17/15 2:34 PM
  • Number: 1895
If you are a zealot that wants to ride along with Musk for Solar and Tesla, and take the risk that your money flees down the rabbit hole of his dreams, that is certainly ok. As long as you dont fool yourself. Personally I have little jazz about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 2:26 PM
  • Number: 1894
It's completely possible that this "free money" will end up inflating the US stock bubble for years and years and years.

Yep. However, you might well consider this is just the type of statement which was so prevelant near the end
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/15 2:21 PM
  • Number: 18188
  • Recommendations: 1
“This is really about momentum for us,” well,maybe....more likely is about good planning and leadership executing a well conceived turnaround. Just gleaning from a couple of years of observation....

If there is anything more obnoxious
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/15 12:00 PM
  • Number: 1838
The lack of correction (10% decline at least) in ? 4 years? scares the pants off me and has me pulled back to under my conserv. equity allocation accross board. Its cost me a fair bit over the last 6 months to be "underallocated" BUT I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z