Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/19/14 11:36 PM
  • Number: 18084
  • Recommendations: 0
Cant give you much joy about 2002 Impreza, BUT Ive had head gasket done twice on my 99 Outback.. well worth it as I just hit 405,000 mi. Last was at 350K and while they were inside, honed cyclinders, decarboned the rings, runs very well. My fav Sub
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/14 11:48 AM
  • Number: 18082
I for one, will be fascinated to hear how it goes, if you wouldnt mind sharing your experience. I am about 1-2 years out and have my eye on a Fusion hybrid or possibly a plug in hybrid. And, just out of curiosity, what steered you (punishing I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/14 5:48 PM
  • Number: 18080
Well, I hope they are right. I guess we will find out in the next 12 months or so..... I'm not a pickup buyer, so my instant reaction is of no consequence, but I am underwhelmed....
  • Date: 8/16/14 5:42 PM
  • Number: 2298
May not make up for manufacturing and selling less than the best product. Although I may be out of date since a reformulation, when I did the research for my climate 8 years ago, ChoiceDeck came out the winner, and for 8 years it has held up
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/14 11:26 PM
  • Number: 2297
It is a sad fact that the madness of crowds and the vagaries of chance always intrude on the benevolent and golden plans of more intelligent humans. That is why you have multiple thousands of dollars for special tulip bulbs until the buyers regain
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/14 11:14 PM
  • Number: 2296
Well, there is always hope when the physics of the fundamental operation supports shrinkage.... I still recall the Motorola brick "mobile phone" I bought for my traveling department in 1990... I got called on the carpet for it as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/13/14 12:29 PM
  • Number: 2286
And yes, I tend to be a blunt, shorthand provocateur
  • Date: 8/13/14 12:28 PM
  • Number: 2285
Thanks for that, and you are correct, I am now MUCH better informed...on the other hand, I still do not see the data regarding freight rates that would allow Trucking enterprises to pay their drivers more. I do recall reading the Wall St J. article
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 11:51 AM
  • Number: 2276
  • Recommendations: 2
I almost never read your links, particularly the NY times articles...I am actually more interested in YOUR analysis than that of some lazy incurious reporter from a dying industry (newspapers). BUT just to satisfy my curiosity, and confirm my bias
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/14 12:07 PM
  • Number: 2274
  • Recommendations: 1
Written as someone who has never driven big rigs nor held a CDL....

"to do a job like driving trucks"

You like I and everyone else have seen the UNSKILLED CDL drivers on the road, and been petrified....

Whats
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z