Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/24/15 7:52 PM
  • Number: 2446
  • Recommendations: 0
I had fun with this one but as things stand today, its and "official correction" I stand corrected ;-D
  • Date: 8/23/15 1:46 PM
  • Number: 2437
  • Recommendations: 5
An interesting and valuable observation...HOWEVER- I note from experience that "until bottoms are found" is an after the fact historical event. The chartist and technicians are forever finding false bottoms until one of their predictions
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/15 12:09 PM
  • Number: 2414
More to come as the summer season winds down and storage continues full....There could be a lot more blood in the streets...errr oil in the gutters....errr red ink in the ledgers?

Finished product prices continue to languish or dribble down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/15 12:05 PM
  • Number: 1202
This is a product I have been waiting for a long time. It it is robust (lasts a long time) and effective, it will revolutionize building envelopes and make GLW and its (affiliate? subsidiary?) a bundle.

Getting Solar gain in winter and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/15 11:58 AM
  • Number: 2862
Well, you do need to consider the source (NYT) a once proud energetic and professional news organization that has descended into the regions of average to below average ...which is to say LAZY and incurious reporters writing for a terminal genre.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/15 11:12 AM
  • Number: 2381
Well, here is one Buffet wont acquire...I think....XOM now at 52 week low, 3.7% yield 14 p/e My next buy under 75
  • Date: 8/9/15 1:59 PM
  • Number: 2377
Well it looks like XOM and Apple plus a few more are trying hard to accommodate you....
  • Date: 8/7/15 11:55 AM
  • Number: 2357
  • Recommendations: 1
I am watching this one close. Its a bit early traditionally, as Oct seem more likely for a crash ;-) But we are entering territory and attitudes where a correction seems possible (10% decline) all that is needed is inertia, or more of the same
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/15 11:46 AM
  • Number: 2356
It would be possible but unusual in my experience for the issuer of bonds to get any significant number of bonds on the open market at haircut prices. As they buy they drive the price up which works against them. This and the existence of any bond
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/15 11:43 AM
  • Number: 2352
  • Recommendations: 1
Finished product prices continue to drop, despite driving weather. Last I checked storage was still very full. Nowhere to go but d-o-w-n to maintain cashflow and try to clear storage. Projects take a long time to unwind. Next up: Big guys with
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z