Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/23/16 10:58 AM
  • Number: 18294
  • Recommendations: 1
When I was stuck in Walla Walla (not exactly tough duty)waiting for a Tesla to recharge at an RV park, while the Tesla Navigation was directing us to a Yakima fast charge station 75 Mi out of our way, I wondered "who needs a Tesla when you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/16 11:35 AM
  • Number: 3414
  • Recommendations: 2
You would all profit from avoiding the "denier" or denyer labels and reading or re-reading Nate Silver's eminently readable book on statistics and their application.

Science depends on a healthy skepticism of conclusions,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/16 4:58 PM
  • Number: 3392
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks, much less ambiguous.... Tho I cannot resist wondering how its even possible "Green Bonds" can be "socially responsible" and financially irresponsible at the same time ;-)
  • Date: 8/13/16 12:58 AM
  • Number: 3390
I have to admit, that I am uncertain as to your basic suggestions here Ro. Perhaps it is merely an observation on trends. Though one could take your post as seriously considering or recommending "green bonds" as an investment. Its all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/16 5:09 PM
  • Number: 3381
Well, of course, who would have the temerity to believe, let alone actually behave as if customers should come first.... particularly wall street analysts and journalists ;-)

I fly SW fairly often for short hops. It can be modestly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/16 7:57 PM
  • Number: 3372
Fascinating. I have to imagine that some boards and CEO's will sponsor studies to refute it. Which I will pointedly ignore. I Wonder... if a few of my favorite investments will experiment with cutting CEO salaries to boost returns ;-D
  • Date: 7/30/16 7:53 PM
  • Number: 3371
While I am old and OLD Fashioned, I would view bringing my newborns for the first 6 mo to any workplace peopled by other than my family and friends whom I know very well, to be risky behavior. On any number of fronts and for any number of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 6:55 PM
  • Number: 18289
To quote a famous contributor to these pages, "these are not the droids you are looking for" suggest you take it up with options forum or Mr. Gilles not the F forum. OR even your broker. selling options, particularly naked options is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 2:08 PM
  • Number: 1302
ummm no pun intended right? :-D
  • Date: 7/27/16 11:46 AM
  • Number: 2652
Yes worked fine. OR to FL. Cheaper than driving. Researched meticulously to be sure no scams. More than 10 years ago, so cant recommend, too long since experience
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z