Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/31/15 11:26 PM
  • Number: 2324
  • Recommendations: 0
You may be correct...there are only two circumstances where a creditor would volunteer for a haircut besides the sinking ship theory...

1. the creditor is desperate for cash (as previously postulated

2. Armageddon has arrive and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/15 10:37 AM
  • Number: 2319
IF you were a creditor would YOU agree to .65 on the dollar if you didnt think the ship was sinking?

Perhaps if you were a creditor in a cash crunch yourself and were more desperate than Linn....but otherwise- ABANDON SHIP!!!
  • Date: 7/27/15 12:09 PM
  • Number: 2310
  • Recommendations: 2
I am not a chartist, and there is no way I can call the numeric bottom (nor can anyone else). I simply look erratically at the supply/demand and the storage situation along with the expected short term consumption situation ( no more than 4 months
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/15 3:31 PM
  • Number: 2308
  • Recommendations: 1
"above all, know YOUR flaws as an investor" SkepikI
  • Date: 7/24/15 1:51 PM
  • Number: 2307
Dropping swiftly through 49/bbl Looks interesting, maybe a blip up before crash is on. When it breaks 45, there will be no stopping before it bottoms I reckon.....Lots of nervous speculators and lots of nervous bargain storage magnates.....all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/15 11:36 AM
  • Number: 18217
Limit? Beats...but it seems the whole sector is intent on testing it.
  • Date: 7/22/15 11:34 AM
  • Number: 18216
Hmmmm this sounds like management or strategy philosophy change? Danger. I may need to reassess my long term perspective. I was looking to add again below 14 in the looming correction, but if the leadership change is going to trash the wonderful
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/15 11:31 AM
  • Number: 2304
Quick bounce above 50 and then right back down today...you are getting plenty of hints! Good luck with promotion and raising cash
  • Date: 7/20/15 4:07 PM
  • Number: 2827
  • Recommendations: 1
You had my interest untill you got to the one who was in senior mgt at BoA ugh! and Citi pfbbbt Perhaps she was a voice in the wilderness, but the results for customers did not warrant much praise....
  • Date: 7/20/15 4:02 PM
  • Number: 2297
Breaks below $50/bbl - US price WTI today. You may want to start raising money as it looks like any rise in the next 3 months likely to be temp. I cant say the rout is on, but it could be, I was looking for it to start about mid aug, but thats
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z