Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SkepikI

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/24/16 11:44 AM
  • Number: 3310
  • Recommendations: 1
I left Blackrock managed funds years ago. IMHO their results were no better than mediocre and their advice pitiful. Plus they were about as interesting and amusing as an avacado (before guac),

I'd have to say that mentally lazy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/16 1:12 PM
  • Number: 3299
  • Recommendations: 2
One of your best Alyce! I note that you took the time to find and reference at least one respected study that shows the correlation of enterprise results of MINUS 8% (comparable) with high rates of CEO pay. I've seen others with worse results.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/16 2:30 PM
  • Number: 3295
Investors who are overloaded wont complain. They will simply "round file" the offensive material. They may miss relevant material in the morass.... we go thru this cycle:

1. consumers or investors or whoever end user is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/16 6:17 PM
  • Number: 3286
Among the many conundrums of "science" is the innate tendency of the human species to believe something is both "scientific" and true because because large numbers of their fellow humans believe it so. This got Copernicus in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/16 11:39 AM
  • Number: 3279
  • Recommendations: 3
:-D Awright People!! Take a deep breath and READ the FAQ basis for the rankings.....as Mike first suggested and I recommend. If you really read the details, much of the "scores" are achieved by REVENUE per unit of use... gal of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/16 2:43 PM
  • Number: 3270
  • Recommendations: 4
Thanks for the heads up on the FAQ which I recommend to readers!! Its interesting methodology that ties usage of resources to productivity (for more detail you have to read the FAQ! ;-)) No doubt some will quibble with the idea that one should
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/16 2:38 PM
  • Number: 3257
(Germany seems like a weird market to attempt this in.)

Has all the hallmarks of selling iceboxes to Eskimos er, Inuit....

On the other hand, if they can be successful somehow, such a challenging proof of concept would be hard to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/16 11:04 AM
  • Number: 3247
Im not sure I would trust anyone other than Germans to properly do this. In a city near me, this sort of program was tried and backed off a couple of years ago. The vermin problem (mainly rats)escalated dramatically, worse the city never would
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/16 10:46 AM
  • Number: 18280
I can tell you why I bought F but not why anyone else does or does not, let alone recommend YOU buy it..... Ford IMHO is a very well run enterprise, the last American Car Company (because unlike the others they did NOT take the govt bail out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/26/16 6:05 PM
  • Number: 3233
  • Recommendations: 2
Many of these operations have had non fossil energy operations in their portfolios for decades. They have just been very tiny in comparison to their fossil operation. Chevron has for instance had Geothermal interests since the late 80's at
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z