Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By stefaith

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/5/18 8:42 AM
  • Number: 421
  • Recommendations: 0
Cheers!
Why? Is this good news for both parties?
  • Date: 6/26/18 2:05 PM
  • Number: 4784
  • Recommendations: 1
I see no reason why BOFI is on sale now, but it is. Unfortunately I cannot buy because I am not sure how much cash I will need to cover my tax liabilities.

BOFI is about $2 less than its value based on comparison with its peer group and its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/18 5:14 PM
  • Number: 4782
Why selling the shares versus selling the calls? Do you hold the shares in a tax-advantaged retirement account versus the calls in a taxable account? Too much unrealized profit on the calls versus the stocks and the tax hit will be smaller?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/18 8:58 AM
  • Number: 4780
Since the SA article was published, the market price of BOFI has risen significantly, more than the general market. However as of yesterday BOFI is still slightly undervalued compared with its peer group 43.05 compared with 43.69.

Because I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/18 6:28 AM
  • Number: 45356
  • Recommendations: 2
Where did you read that the people being let go, were hired only a few months ago? If that were the case it would be highly visible in the news.

I did not say that the people fired were recent hires; however the record shows that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/18 3:34 AM
  • Number: 45353
To me this looks like management is floundering around, hiring a few months ago, then firing to conserve cash.

If Musk wants to make a success of Tesla, he should restrict himself to applying his genius to design and conceptual
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/18 9:59 AM
  • Number: 496
FSLR production is sold out into 2020

I suppose this is reassuring, but doesn't really answer the question. It seems that I'm not alone in wondering where First Solar is going from here. The price has been yo-yoing around
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/9/18 3:56 PM
  • Number: 494
Shortly after TMF noted that FSLR was on sale for no discernable reason, China announced a dramatic change in policy, reducing or eliminating plans to increase solar energy usage in China.

The abrupt change has thrown the solar panel
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/18 3:45 AM
  • Number: 194
Shortly after TMF recommended FSLR as a stock that the market had put on sale for no good reason, China reversed its policy on solar power and suddenly the outlook for manufacturers of panels changed. Is FSLR a decent investment at current prices?
  • Date: 6/6/18 3:22 PM
  • Number: 414
I know nothing about the technology or economics of windfarms, either on-shore or off-shore. However, in general I'm nervous when a company embarks on a new venture unrelated to their existing business.

I'm also skeptical about
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z