Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By stefaith

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/14/18 6:43 AM
  • Number: 4926
  • Recommendations: 0
Schwab has lost my BOFI shares; they have been renamed and given a temporary symbol which shows on the Schwab site but not on their trading program, which wouldn't let me place a sell order.

It's all sorted out now.
  • Date: 9/13/18 5:30 PM
  • Number: 4923
Your broker should handle this seamlessly over that weekend.

Don't count on it!

Schwab has lost my BOFI shares; they have been renamed and given a temporary symbol which shows on the Schwab site but not on their trading
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/18 3:37 PM
  • Number: 4915
  • Recommendations: 3
I believe that the initial announcement of the transfer of BOFI from the NASDAQ exchange to the NYSE exchange had the unfortunate wording "delisting from NASDAQ and subsequent listing on NYSE under the symbol AX". I suspect that the word
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/18 4:54 AM
  • Number: 47563
For the third quarter 2018, analysts estimate TSLA will earn -$0.44 non-GAAP per share, an increase of 85.06% over the prior year third quarter non-GAAP results.

Non-GAAP Can be anything you want it to be, depending on what costs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/18 4:37 AM
  • Number: 4913
  • Recommendations: 2
Now let me share my opinion: I used to own BOFI but I sold it. Not that it's a bad investment. I sold because I believed other companies are a better investment.

I own a lot of BOFI, but wish I'd sold it when BOFI hit 43! At
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/18 3:12 AM
  • Number: 4908
I like the name change

Unfortunately Mr. Market did'nt
  • Date: 8/28/18 10:32 AM
  • Number: 4900
Surprising. Stupid.
Not the worst thing in the world. It doesn't affect world peace. It doesn't hurt anybody (except themselves).
But it sure makes me think "What in the world are they possibly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/18 3:03 PM
  • Number: 47363
  • Recommendations: 3
I am amazed by the loyalty of the shareholders. After the scam of the claim of going private at $400, now defunct, and the suggestion that Tesla is on the brink of bankruptcy and after the refusal of Musk to reveal the gross profit margins on model
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/18 2:50 PM
  • Number: 4891
I am putting them in my own personal penalty box for now. Not trimming my position yet, but certainly not adding despite the recent price drops.

I agree; as the opportunity arises, I will be selling my Jan calls (22.5 &25) not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/18 3:33 PM
  • Number: 4874
  • Recommendations: 2
The other reason I like the Nationwide deal is the success of the H&R Block association, and I may be guilty of Pavlovian association

I don't think so. I think that what Munger was referring to was more in the nature of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z