Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SunDevilDon

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/18/14 6:11 PM
  • Number: 227
  • Recommendations: 0
Last Monday the CEO sold half of his holdings. He sold 40,000 shares, still owns 36,497 shares. On the same day, Director Carolyn Katz sold 5000 of hers, but she still directly owns 19,177 shares.

CEO James D. Taiclet Jr's sale :
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/14 7:35 PM
  • Number: 5342
  • Recommendations: 1
One of my neighbors is a mechanical engineer, and his company has been using a 3D printer for prototyping for about a year now. They find it saves them both time and money versus what they were doing before (a commercial SLA or a model
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/13 8:46 PM
  • Number: 30669
I don't think it is a really stupid question. I would think it could work if you can tolerate some limitations. The one that comes to mind off the top of my head would be truly mobile apps like real time traffic updates with WAZ won't work.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/11 6:33 PM
  • Number: 1717
Thanks, Rich for the analysis of the call. In general I liked most of what I heard, but would of loved to heard they had some new toys/lines coming out now. Maybe I missed that. I did miss the T3 comment but makes sense, good catch.
  • Date: 3/6/11 5:36 PM
  • Number: 3790
Add my vote to dumping BRK-B. It hasn't even kept up with SP500 last year and never has and never will pay a dividend. I dumped this turkey and bought CVX with the funds and have been smiling ever since. Flame away!
  • Date: 2/7/11 12:57 PM
  • Number: 87
Thanks Mark. It had doubled for me last year, not by itself a good reason to increase my position. But I still liked what I could find out about them so went ahead and added at $29.20. Looking pretty good so far.

-Don .... Longer SWKS
  • Date: 1/21/11 7:07 PM
  • Number: 85
Income is up 117.5% YoY, Revenue for the quarter up 37% YoY, repurchased about 800,000 shares. They seem to be well positioned in a growth market. Anyone non of something I'm missing or do they appear to be a good buy now?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/11 1:59 PM
  • Number: 1278
I've also been trying to figure out what news might be causing this drop and also had no luck finding any. Apparently neither has anyone else. Only thing I found after noticing that the volume was pretty high was that it appears a few large mutual
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/11 1:30 PM
  • Number: 1277
Thanks Greg, that worked for me too. I also had reported the problem to them several days ago and used Yahoo in the meantime. The direct click still fails but this trick of yours works fine. Thanks!
  • Date: 1/3/11 2:08 PM
  • Number: 1252
For whatever it is worth, I wouldn't try to catch this falling dagger just yet, I'd wait for an uptick. I established my position in HAS end of 2010, including adding to it the last day of 2010. Today, it is my worst holding but I am still confident
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z