Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFKlesta

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/6/17 8:30 AM
  • Number: 42705
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi, 3xceS. Thanks for pointing out the typo! There are indeed 5 stocks -- not 3. Thanks for letting us know. It's been fixed.

I'm merely a marketer, so I'll leave your investing question to the folks best suited to answer it :)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/17 4:59 PM
  • Number: 42605
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi, patsauer. I'm Mike Klesta, director of our external marketing team.

I'm sorry about the frustrating marketing experience and not being able to find the answer to whatever stock or stocks we happen to be teasing.

We do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/2/16 2:18 AM
  • Number: 25460
  • Recommendations: 6
Thank you, CMFHuibs, and all the other Fools out there for this input.

I'm sorry for the incredibly late response here, but we did hear you -- even a pin makes a noise ;). Thanks to our very own TMFSpiffypop letting us know about this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/13 10:10 AM
  • Number: 112
I agree. I hope the board decides not to get involved here. There's really no positive way to spin it.
  • Date: 1/8/13 9:50 AM
  • Number: 110
Not sure why management would want to focus on the past bailout. It sounds like a pretty tone-deaf move considering the pre-bailout AIG is one of the reasons the economy nearly imploded.
  • Date: 12/11/12 9:43 AM
  • Number: 88
Treasury is selling its final stake in bailed-out AIG: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/11/us-aig-ustreasury-...
  • Date: 3/7/12 4:18 PM
  • Number: 871
Great advice, all. Thanks! Time to try on some boots...
  • Date: 3/1/12 4:18 PM
  • Number: 868
Asolo boots served me well, but they almost offered "too much support." They were pretty stiff even after eight years of pounding. I would be perfectly happy going with Asolo again, but I was wondering whether there was some other boot out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/12 7:28 PM
  • Number: 866
Eight years and hundreds of miles later, my pair of Asolo hiking boots have finally cracked. Any recommendations for a good waterproof backpacking boot? Comfort and durability are key.
  • Date: 8/31/11 8:08 PM
  • Number: 856
Dolly Sods, here I come. Time for a late-summer hike on the Bear Rocks Trail. Watch out for unexploded ordnance. http://www.hikingupward.com/MNF/DollySodsNorth/
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z