Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFMileHigh

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/11/14 4:42 PM
  • Number: 9110
  • Recommendations: 1
Fools,

To add to what Matt said, welcome. We're glad that you're here.

I hope you find Odyssey to be a rewarding experience as, together, we seek to crush the market. If you've particular questions for me you can post them to this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/14 4:39 PM
  • Number: 9072
  • Recommendations: 2
Gaurav,

Thanks for the question.

Were you able to do further analysis on this decision? The Jan 2017 $82.50 looks pretty good with a wide bid/ask of $18/$19.

Yes, but I;m holding off on a firm decision till we're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/13/14 1:54 PM
  • Number: 8810
  • Recommendations: 17
Fools,

It occurs to me that those of you who read our mission logs and team intel often see me pitching content owners. Names such as AMC, Disney, Lions Gate, etc. Here are a few reasons I genuinely love the earnings power of these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/11/14 4:08 PM
  • Number: 985
Fools,

I covered the Rackspace report yesterday and then wrote a short 10% Promise article for today's move that I think you'll want to read. In it, I include some of the comments I heard from CEO Taylor Rhodes in our interview.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/14 8:38 AM
  • Number: 3673
  • Recommendations: 9
Fools,

Since the FT is a password-protected site, I copied the full article to my Evernote and grabbed a shareable URL, which is here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/30/14 10:52 PM
  • Number: 3422
  • Recommendations: 5
Good summary, Danny.

I've an analysis of the events and the potential financial impact coming out Saturday morning at Fool.com. Here's a preview from the article draft:

"In each case, their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/14 3:07 PM
  • Number: 8563
Gaurav,

Too risky for me especially in this market or any market. I am adding to BOFI and UA. BTW, after Joe has left the Odyssey team, has there been any votes from SA stalwarts, like DIS, UA, etc.

I can weigh in here
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 5:12 PM
  • Number: 978
  • Recommendations: 10
Fools,

Rackspace today ended its process of looking for "strategic alternatives" and named Taylor Rhodes permanent CEO.

Listening to the conference call right now. Two things that stand out:

1. Rackspace won't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/14 10:40 AM
  • Number: 3186
  • Recommendations: 0
@esxokm,

I have a question for you: do you happen to know if Kevin Feige, as a producer, participates in profits generated by Marvel movies in addition to earning a salary as president of the studio division at Marvel? Is this a conflict
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/14 3:51 PM
  • Number: 3176
Fools,

Marvel Studios has forever changed the way the general populace thinks of comic book adaptations. While that's good for Disney, it's problematic for edgier material derived from the same genre:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z