Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFMileHigh

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/11/15 11:19 AM
  • Number: 166
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Dave,

Thanks for prompting a response.

Andy Cross (TMFOpie) and I were talking about HomeAway and the tender yesterday and I reached out to HomeAway PR to ask whether there would, in fact, be a shareholder vote or if enough
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/15 6:48 PM
  • Number: 11426
  • Recommendations: 4
Not that it matters to Disney stock, in psrticular, but I stopped into my local comics shop today and learned that the first issue of Alias -- the series where Jessica first appeared -- now goes for $125. Also, the new Dr. Strange
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/15 9:10 AM
  • Number: 10942
  • Recommendations: 1
'Morning all,

My monthly log is live. Take a look and let me know if you've any questions or comments?

Thanks!

Tim
--

TMFMileHigh
@milehighfool on Twitter
  • Date: 4/10/15 2:57 PM
  • Number: 10061
  • Recommendations: 6
Fools,

Took me longer than expected, but the new Mission Log -- with my a answers to your questions -- is now live. Find it here: (Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/15 8:08 PM
  • Number: 10054
Hi all,

I've documented everything and will get your answers ready (as best I can) in tomorrow's log. Stay tuned!

Thanks again,

Tim
  • Date: 4/8/15 11:55 AM
  • Number: 10040
  • Recommendations: 3
Fuskie,

All good questions, Fuskie. Let me address one right now:

Can Marvel replicate their Avengers success on Netflix through development of the Defenders? The first chapter in this digital streaming saga opens this Friday
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/15 11:03 AM
  • Number: 10036
  • Recommendations: 2
Thanks for the ideas everyone. In a Rule Breaking move, Matt has authorized me to tackle ALL these questions as best I can. Please be gentle when you see the results, because I have no absolutely no idea how this is going to turn out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 9:56 PM
  • Number: 10031
  • Recommendations: 4
Fools,

I'm on deck for another Mission Log, due this Friday. What questions do you have that I may be able to answer?

My specialties are tech and entertainment, but I'm willing to tackle just about anything. Unless you ask me about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/15 9:17 AM
  • Number: 143
  • Recommendations: 2
'Morning Fools,

I'll have coverage of HomeAway earnings at Fool.com after the bell today. To preview, here's what I'm looking for in the fourth quarter numbers:

1. Further contributions from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/19/15 1:59 PM
  • Number: 9687
Very generous comments, Gaurav. Thank you -- and thanks for being a member!

Foolish best,

Tim
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z