Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By tdotsports1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/18/16 10:38 AM
  • Number: 1729
  • Recommendations: 1
I've always been intrigued by companies like INFN but I've been reading a book on Charlie Munger and this stock might just be a company I have to put in "too hard" bin and move on.

Does anyone really fully understand this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/2/16 2:53 PM
  • Number: 1705
  • Recommendations: 0
The shoes are hideous. They probably under produced on purpose so we can all move on for good!
  • Date: 7/15/16 11:37 AM
  • Number: 1690
How about acquisition? Buy a niche running shoe company popular to hard core runners? I'm not a runner so I'll defer to them with names or targets. If any.
  • Date: 7/13/16 10:38 AM
  • Number: 1686
  • Recommendations: 1
UA has a long way to go in footwear previously. Running shoes are just one category obviously but when I look at the recurring styles that Nike puts out year after year with success it makes me nervous.

People line up around the block for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/16 10:35 AM
  • Number: 5615
  • Recommendations: 2
I've eaten at qdoba a bunch of times. They have nice salads. Burritos are tasty and filled to the brim. I like their tacos and Mexican gumbo combo. Overall I typically enjoy eating there. Seems fresh and tasty. Restaurant is always clean.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/17/16 8:14 PM
  • Number: 1669
I was a retail brat for many years. Worked at Foot Locker. I wouldn't have been caught dead in that shoe in any colour after the press it's received. Yes I was a young buck but isn't that the target market?

I wouldn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/16 11:40 PM
  • Number: 1665
I know they say any press is good press but the new Curry shoes have not been received well at all. This might be the worst shoe launch I've seen in a long time. They have been the butt of numerous jokes. Stephen Colbert the most watched this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/16 10:36 AM
  • Number: 4013
I watched this segment. Not the most flattering portrayal. Even taken with a grain of salt I don't think I'll be dipping my toes into this industry. Not just based on a comedic look either.
  • Date: 2/4/16 9:38 AM
  • Number: 1786
A wise policy Rafe. I actually regretted sending my reply the moment I hit send. I'd hate to influence someone with rough, back of the envelope valuation math. Though I doubt any Fool would be swayed.

Saying that I agree long term holders
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/16 8:42 PM
  • Number: 1784
Maybe you can use me as a contrarian indicator but I'd be waiting to enter into any option trade. I see definite short term downside - maybe 3-6 months - which would seriously degrade your option's worth, even long dated.

"Stifel
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z