• Date: 7/6/13 10:01 PM
  • Number: 480
  • Recommendations: 1
Much appreciated
  • Date: 7/6/13 9:36 AM
  • Number: 1391
  • Recommendations: 0
CharlesVW,
Only one of the provisions of healthcare (which mandated large employers, those with 50 employers or more, must maintain coverage on all employees or get penalized.
  • Date: 7/5/13 7:29 PM
  • Number: 206
Ill do you guys one better. I got in at 30 and convinced myself to sell at 34. Extremely foolish with lowercase 'f".
  • Date: 7/5/13 5:38 PM
  • Number: 1387
Thanks to everyone.
  • Date: 7/5/13 5:27 PM
  • Number: 4490
Anirban,
I was thinking about acquiring Mako as well and did limited research on the company. The main problems I saw at the time was that besides badly missing guidance the machines are extremely expensive and there wasn't a lot of surgeries
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/13 9:26 AM
  • Number: 1384
Dr. D,
Your advice was well received and I will definitely buy a subscription for the very reason you stated. Which service do you recommend? My time is limited however being that I am a novice I am still trying to learn how to evaluate stock
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/5/13 9:09 AM
  • Number: 1383
Saul,
Great response. I have re-read this post over and over and I think I understand. Major obstacles appear to be major insurance companies aggressively trying to attract healthy people now and government changing obamacare policies to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/4/13 11:23 AM
  • Number: 1380
KC,
Thanks. I assume you purchased insurance using health innovations. How was your experience? Was it easy and would you use it again or recommend it? How long is your policy (if you don't mind me asking) and are there benefits?
  • Date: 7/3/13 9:42 PM
  • Number: 1377
Thanks for the information KC. Did you take a position in HIIQ? I will definitely investigate.
  • Date: 7/3/13 5:56 PM
  • Number: 1374
Saul,
I have recently "discovered" HIIQ as well. My problem is I have no knowledge on how to evaluate stocks. I understand the basic premise of the company but do not know how to evaulate its potential. I am a novice just putting
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z