Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SuntanSuperman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/6/18 7:42 PM
  • Number: 1420
  • Recommendations: 0
I can't wait for this movie. I also can't wait for the soundtrack to drop on Friday. So much hype for a movie soundtrack. Everything about this movie is just off the chart levels of hype. Unfortunately I live in Japan and the movie won't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/18 5:33 PM
  • Number: 1417
"David and Dan are some of the best storytellers working today,"

Efff... I don't know how to feel about that statement.

Game of Thrones season six was the first full season that didn't have George R. R.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/5/18 9:07 PM
  • Number: 15001
  • Recommendations: 4
It's easier for me than most people to stop paying attention to the daily minutia of stock market movements. I invest in the American stock market, but I live in Japan. So when the markets are open, I'm most likely asleep. I'm asleep
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/18 8:40 PM
  • Number: 329
  • Recommendations: 2
Even with all of this, Wells Fargo is still outperforming the broader market since that sell recommendation.

That said, Inside Value was right to issue their sell recommendation. There was so much uncertainty involving Wells Fargo
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 12:50 AM
  • Number: 681
Starbucks stated goal when they acquired Teavana was to "continue to grow and extend Teavanaís already-successful 300 mall-based stores as well as add a high-profile neighborhood store concept that will accelerate Teavanaís domestic and global
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 9:54 AM
  • Number: 678
  • Recommendations: 1
Hopefully Starbucks has finally learned its lesson about these acquisitions (Teavana, Evolution Fresh, La Boulange). Very few companies ever truly learn their lesson about acquisitions though.
  • Date: 1/7/18 7:36 AM
  • Number: 35
  • Recommendations: 1
Very few people ever pay "full" price. There are always discounts and promotions. If you pay full price for a cruise line (any cruise line), you as the customer did something very wrong, haha. You have to actively try in order to pay the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/18 12:23 AM
  • Number: 14915
My contest choice is: Liberty Latin America (LILAK).

I'm going to guess a few people are going to pick either Liberty Global or Liberty Latin America. Of all the active Inside Value recommendations, the two Liberty companies are one of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/5/18 11:14 PM
  • Number: 360
The methodology the site uses leaves out some amazingly bad movies choices. Some movies are just terrible, but the critic/audience rating is very high (rated high because the movie is enjoyably-awful). Nowhere on the list are Samurai Cop, Troll 2,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/17 5:05 PM
  • Number: 24
@Robear1020

There is no reason for e.l.f. to list Amazon.com on its store locator. Amazon.com isnít a physical store.

e.l.f. sells its products directly on its own
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z