Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SuntanSuperman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/15/18 8:58 PM
  • Number: 1056
  • Recommendations: 1
Important to note that a company's fair value is just an estimate. That's why there are a few Inside Value recommendations that are well above the Inside Value listed intrinsic value.

Take Markel as an example. The estimated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/18 2:48 AM
  • Number: 379
Oh, and I forgot about SeatGuru.com (TripAdvisor). I never book any flight without first consulting their Seat Maps.
  • Date: 3/7/18 9:05 PM
  • Number: 378
I mostly just use TripAdvisor.com as my starting point for any and everything. From there I'll use Hotels.com (Expedia), Agoda.com (Booking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/18 7:42 PM
  • Number: 1420
  • Recommendations: 0
I can't wait for this movie. I also can't wait for the soundtrack to drop on Friday. So much hype for a movie soundtrack. Everything about this movie is just off the chart levels of hype. Unfortunately I live in Japan and the movie won't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/18 5:33 PM
  • Number: 1417
"David and Dan are some of the best storytellers working today,"

Efff... I don't know how to feel about that statement.

Game of Thrones season six was the first full season that didn't have George R. R.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/5/18 9:07 PM
  • Number: 15001
  • Recommendations: 4
It's easier for me than most people to stop paying attention to the daily minutia of stock market movements. I invest in the American stock market, but I live in Japan. So when the markets are open, I'm most likely asleep. I'm asleep
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/18 8:40 PM
  • Number: 329
  • Recommendations: 2
Even with all of this, Wells Fargo is still outperforming the broader market since that sell recommendation.

That said, Inside Value was right to issue their sell recommendation. There was so much uncertainty involving Wells Fargo
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/18 12:50 AM
  • Number: 681
Starbucks stated goal when they acquired Teavana was to "continue to grow and extend Teavana’s already-successful 300 mall-based stores as well as add a high-profile neighborhood store concept that will accelerate Teavana’s domestic and global
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/18 9:54 AM
  • Number: 678
Hopefully Starbucks has finally learned its lesson about these acquisitions (Teavana, Evolution Fresh, La Boulange). Very few companies ever truly learn their lesson about acquisitions though.
  • Date: 1/7/18 7:36 AM
  • Number: 35
Very few people ever pay "full" price. There are always discounts and promotions. If you pay full price for a cruise line (any cruise line), you as the customer did something very wrong, haha. You have to actively try in order to pay the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z