Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CrystalGems

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/14/17 8:38 PM
  • Number: 33134
  • Recommendations: 4
"...you have to try to get in on them at a reasonable valuation..."

If you can find the next 100-bagger at a reasonable valuation, that's great. But I'd argue that it is fairly rare to find the next 100-bagger at a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/17 5:02 AM
  • Number: 13170
  • Recommendations: 0
Well, I did write freelance for the Fool a few years ago. About 100 Fool articles to my name.

But thank you. :)
  • Date: 10/9/17 12:35 AM
  • Number: 13168
  • Recommendations: 1
Hidden Gems wanted to give people advance notice so subscribers could add funds to their accounts before the list was announced.

"Pro tip: Get ready by making sure you have enough cash in your brokerage to take advantage of our ideas
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/17 5:18 PM
  • Number: 13166
The Starter Stocks list will be released on October 12:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/17 3:28 AM
  • Number: 218
The problem with Lululemon's men's apparel is that they don't really have any men's apparel. And by that I mean, Lululemon is (primarily) a yoga apparel company. So where is the yoga apparel for men?

If you look at their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/17 2:20 AM
  • Number: 29
@HP5

Nobody has a perfect investing track record. Even the greats like Warren Buffett have their huge loser stock investments.

The wonderful thing about investing is you dont need to be perfect. You dont even need to be great.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/17 10:41 AM
  • Number: 21
Making a big budget movies isn't a guarantee for success. Not even a guarantee for incredibly creative people like Brad Bird. Disney's Tomorrowland (written, directed, and produced by Brad Bird) bombed at the box office in 2015.

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/17 10:16 PM
  • Number: 19
  • Recommendations: 2
To further clear up any confusion, DHX Media is a Canadian company. Their primary listing is on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the biggest stock exchange in Canada).

DHX Media's B shares are traded in the on the NASDAQ. DHX Media's A
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/17 8:35 PM
  • Number: 18
  • Recommendations: 2
DHX Media discussed previously (when the deal was first announced) what the Peanuts synergies would entail. The Peanuts synergies included:

- Leveraging DHXs global licensing group to bring agency role in-house to reduce commissions in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/17 3:33 PM
  • Number: 16
DMQHF is the common vote A shares (DHX.A on the Toronto Stock Exchange).

DHXM is the variable vote B shares (DHX.B on the Toronto Stock Exchange). The variable vote B shares used to be traded on the OTC Market as well under the ticker DMXHF
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z