Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CrystalGems

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/7/17 5:05 PM
  • Number: 24
  • Recommendations: 0
@Robear1020

There is no reason for e.l.f. to list Amazon.com on its store locator. Amazon.com isn’t a physical store.

e.l.f. sells its products directly on its own
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/17 1:00 AM
  • Number: 13175
My mistake. You wanted the Risk Level, not Conviction.

As far as I’m aware, the Risk Level is only for the initial recommendation. On this day of the initial recommendation, the Risk Level is: X. The Risk Level is never updated after the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/4/17 11:36 PM
  • Number: 13174
If you go to “Stocks” and then “Screener”, look at the “Conviction” filter. Click the conviction level you want and all the active recommendations for that level will appear.

Also if you go to the individual page of an active
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/17 12:27 AM
  • Number: 1007
  • Recommendations: 2
"... that's not great for 10 years."

If you bought it in May 2007, that pick is easily beating the market. Depending on when exactly you bought it, that pick is probably beating the total returns of the S&P 500 by 20%-25%.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/17 8:25 PM
  • Number: 1890
I wonder what exactly counts as outdoor. Do their hiking boots/shoes count as outdoor? I actually really like those. Or is all of their footwear (regardless of sport) just in a single all-encompassing footwear category?

As a shareholder, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/17 1:55 AM
  • Number: 1888
I knew there were in the fishing and outdoor categories. But truthfully I had no idea they had tennis products. No idea at all. And I play tennis. I play tennis and have been a wearer of Under Armour for a decade plus. I play tennis, have worn Under
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/17 8:38 PM
  • Number: 33134
  • Recommendations: 4
"...you have to try to get in on them at a reasonable valuation..."

If you can find the next 100-bagger at a reasonable valuation, that's great. But I'd argue that it is fairly rare to find the next 100-bagger at a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/17 5:02 AM
  • Number: 13170
Well, I did write freelance for the Fool a few years ago. About 100 Fool articles to my name.

But thank you. :)
  • Date: 10/9/17 12:35 AM
  • Number: 13168
  • Recommendations: 1
Hidden Gems wanted to give people advance notice so subscribers could add funds to their accounts before the list was announced.

"Pro tip: Get ready by making sure you have enough cash in your brokerage to take advantage of our ideas
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/17 5:18 PM
  • Number: 13166
  • Recommendations: 1
The Starter Stocks list will be released on October 12:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z