Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SuntanSuperman

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/12/18 7:43 PM
  • Number: 947
  • Recommendations: 2
"I wish I had a screener for the awesome businesses with too high of valuation for the pros."

We kind of (sort of) have a screener for just that. It's called Motley Fool Rule Breakers. :)

In "6 Signs of a Rule
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/18 9:11 PM
  • Number: 944
I understand what the author is saying from a value perspective. But I've made the mistaken far too often in the past of not buying an amazing high-growth company because I didn't want to overpay for growth (or selling an amazing high-growth
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/18 9:04 PM
  • Number: 1780
  • Recommendations: 1
I apologize to all MercadoLibre shareholders for this upcoming Monday. I purchased shares of MercadoLibre on Friday afternoon. So that means the share price will fall big Monday morning (typical of my timing, lol). So when (not if, when) the price
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/18 7:49 PM
  • Number: 45136
Isn't the next generation (7th Gen) BMW 3 Series coming out in 9 months or so? If I was a BMW enthusiast and was looking to buy a new BMW 3 Series (which I'm not, but if I was), I would probably wait a short while for the next generation.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/18 7:24 PM
  • Number: 44
  • Recommendations: 0
  • Date: 5/31/18 2:59 AM
  • Number: 2866
For Tencent gaming makes up about 43% of its business, followed by social networking at about 23%, and online advertising at about 18% (and remaining 16% or so being "other" business segments).

While Tencent has its own video on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/18 9:16 PM
  • Number: 45073
But... that's what he did. And that's what you just said he did.

... but okay. You asked me (jokingly or seriously implying that I was spreading fake news) to link to his Tweets. So I did. Do with them what you will. I won't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/18 5:59 PM
  • Number: 45067
If Musk wants to argue about the critical thinking merits of an article linked to an alleged criminal business enterprise human trafficking sex cult, that's well within in rights. I think (at the very least) that's possibly not the best use
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/18 8:05 AM
  • Number: 45055
I can't link the original Tweet because Musk eventually deleted it. But here is a saved screenshot of it:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/18 10:33 PM
  • Number: 1109
  • Recommendations: 0
Andrew Wilson at EA? Was this article written before or after he bungled Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the loot box gambling issue?

(Rhetorical question. I know it was written just a few days ago.)

I'm not saying he's a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z