Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By BA103

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/5/07 10:26 PM
  • Number: 133
  • Recommendations: 0
dickginnold,
I love it! Once again you are demonstrating that there is more than one way to live a life. We only have one chance right? Go for it!

I have traveled in Mexico many times and am never disappointed with either the people
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/07 7:14 AM
  • Number: 10392
Freakydeac,

This post has been up for over one year. Sorry we didn't respond sooner but it really makes no difference what our net worth is. (Believe me it's a lot less than you quote. ) Even though we moved some into cash during the last
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/07 4:08 PM
  • Number: 6214
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi intercst.

The only place we would consider moving our mobile home would be to an empty lot in Mexico. Other than that, if we wanted to relocate in the States somewhere, we would simply sell this one (which was fully furnished down to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/26/06 9:29 PM
  • Number: 60
Your post is a little confusing. If your referring to being up 9% this year, the S&P 500 is up over 12%,so far, which puts you behind another 3%. If this is the case, now your talking some serious cash.

If you are saying 9% per year each of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/06 9:36 PM
  • Number: 309643
  • Recommendations: 1
Here's a photo essay from our visit of the Ha Noi Hilton.
http://www.retireearlylifestyle.com/the_hanoi_hilton.htm

Billy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/06 12:00 PM
  • Number: 301980
  • Recommendations: 1
"...it was a lot cheaper and the accommodations were much better(they said) than in the US...."

"Just out of curiosity, I wonder what the medical malpractice rate for physicians and hospitals are in those countries? How often
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/06 9:37 AM
  • Number: 301962
Sorrry about the link.

I too recall that 60 min program being discussed but I never saw it. We recently returned from 9 months in Thailand, and have no resevations about using their medical care. If you look at our site http://www.Retireearlylifestyle.com
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/06 7:34 AM
  • Number: 301945
Yes, and in our opinion your better off in Thailand. Sure it's a long way to go, but worth the trip. We have a friend you just went to Bangkok for a couple of root canals. He is quite pleased.

Billy
www.RetireEarlyLifestyle
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/06 11:58 PM
  • Number: 301936
andrew61,
Where have you been? We have had this info up on our site "forever"!

http://www.retireearlylifestyle.com/medicalTourism.htm

There are many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/06 5:59 PM
  • Number: 33
  • Recommendations: 2
We keep it simple.

1)We track spending so we have the confidence of the numbers to back up where we are and what we are doing.

2)We've never been debtors other than when we bought our business and home 'back in the old days.' If we
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z