Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFtheEdge

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/16/14 2:16 PM
  • Number: 4555
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi khardman,

I think it is great that you are thinking of this. IMO -- an investing journal is an excellent way to keep track of one's own decisions made and the thinking behind that -- at that point of time. There's a great video from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/14 12:34 PM
  • Number: 260
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Flyboy32,

I am not from the TMF SA team, but wanted to add to RHinCT's post as well. Here's a vivid example on AZO on how buybacks can be beneficial if done right. This was written by TMF1000.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/14 10:12 PM
  • Number: 626
  • Recommendations: 3
Hello fellow Explorers!

I'm an avid user of TRIP when I travel. TRIP has an offline app which is incredibly useful when you travel -- pointing out good places to eat (GPS does not need wifi) or providing walking tours with different
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/14 2:51 AM
  • Number: 1337
  • Recommendations: 4
In a stunning turn of events, new documents released by an unidentified source (signed off as just “E. Snowy”) has shed light on once-secret Google [x] projects which are due to come out tomorrow. The products are expected to invoke a “sea of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/14 2:50 AM
  • Number: 3337
  • Recommendations: 0
In a stunning turn of events, new documents released by an unidentified source (signed off as just “E. Snowy”) has shed light on once-secret Google [x] projects which are due to come out tomorrow. The products are expected to invoke a “sea of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/31/14 10:07 PM
  • Number: 1336
  • Recommendations: 0
Google just announced some super exciting stuff at the start of the second quarter. As Facebook laid out $2 billion for Occulus Rift (less 20% now - give or take* - due to price fluctuations), Google decided to "one up" Facebook by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/31/14 10:06 PM
  • Number: 3336
  • Recommendations: 1
Google just announced some super exciting stuff at the start of the second quarter. As Facebook laid out $2 billion for Occulus Rift (less 20% now - give or take* - due to price fluctuations), Google decided to "one up" Facebook by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/14 1:10 PM
  • Number: 1378
  • Recommendations: 11
With digital ordering, Panera makes a big bet on tech

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/14 4:58 AM
  • Number: 6491
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Spot,

It has surprised me, for instance, how Bed, Bath, and Beyond has managed to hang on and even recover.

We will, after all, presumably continue to live in both real and virtual worlds. AMZN likely won't be shipping us

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/14 5:01 AM
  • Number: 1819
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Dr. D,

Nah, I just joined the Supernova voting bench as a Supernaut for Explorer 1. One perk is that I get to go everywhere in TMF-dom, but the cloning board is one which always on my favorite boards. I have learnt so much from this
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z