Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFtheEdge

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/14/15 2:50 AM
  • Number: 8577
  • Recommendations: 4
Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh: Adopt Holacracy or Leave
http://www.fastcompany.com/3044417/zappos-ceo-tony-hsieh-ado...
Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/15 2:48 AM
  • Number: 2031
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Googley TMF folks!

Your Google Ticker Guide will still be here.

Well, not really for the next two weeks. I will be off on vacation for a bit and will be back later in the month. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/15 2:46 AM
  • Number: 3852
Hi Googley TMF folks!

Your Google Ticker Guide will still be here.

Well, not really for the next two weeks. I will be off on vacation for a bit and will be back later in the month. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/15 9:05 AM
  • Number: 934
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi LJB,

Sorry to have missed your message yesterday. I have not dipped my toes into the Options pool yet, so I don't have a good recommendation in Singapore off the top of my head.

Let me check around, will come back to you.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/15 2:26 AM
  • Number: 932
Hi nahag,

Each team contributor has two votes each, so each team member can only vote for two out five picks each round. Five members with two votes each would make up 10 votes in total. With three votes being requirement for a stock to be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/12/15 10:37 PM
  • Number: 930
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi ColinT,

To be sure, BWLD is not in the Supernova universe. I brought it up as an example of a restaurant that was cash flow positive from IPO (CMG was cash flow positive in its first year after its IPO - 2006). I wish BWLD was in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/15 11:06 PM
  • Number: 1531
  • Recommendations: 2
In my write-up on AWAY, I made a reference to Homeaway making a move away from its original subscription model. The video presentation below explains his reasoning on starting with the subscription model as opposed to an eBay-like marketplace type
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/15 3:41 AM
  • Number: 2013
Dismayed with all the attention given to Facebook lately, Google has struck back hard with some announcements today.

Two big moves, to be exact. One which will take a leaf out of Pepsi's "New Generation" playbook - codenamed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/15 3:40 AM
  • Number: 3837
  • Recommendations: 4
Dismayed with all the attention given to Facebook lately, Google has struck back hard with some announcements today.

Two big moves, to be exact. One which will take a leaf out of Pepsi's "New Generation" playbook - codenamed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/30/15 11:40 AM
  • Number: 2007
  • Recommendations: 1
Adding in Google's side of the story.

Really, Rupert?
http://googlepublicpolicy.blogspot.sg/2015/03/really-rupert....
+ Our employment records
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z