Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFtheEdge

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/28/14 11:36 AM
  • Number: 6258
  • Recommendations: 0
Great stuff, Tony.

I am just 3% away from beating the market on my second position. If I learnt one more thing over the years, it's that great management has a way for compensating for my imperfect value points. That's my "margin of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/14 1:31 AM
  • Number: 845
  • Recommendations: 1
Brazilian ERJ gets routed 7-0 in the semi-final votes in Explorer 1. In real life, Brazil lost to eventual champions Germany 7-1 in the semi-final. Did art just imitate life? Stranger things have happened ...

[Conspiracy Chin raises
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/14 2:02 AM
  • Number: 1598
  • Recommendations: 2
  • Date: 7/20/14 11:45 AM
  • Number: 1594
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi Googley TMF folks,

Here's my quick summary of the earnings announcement, presentation and some conference call notes.

The Numbers
+ Revenue from the Google segment (w/o Motorola) increased by 21.7% to $15.96 billion
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/20/14 11:44 AM
  • Number: 3545
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Googley TMF folks,

Here's my quick summary of the earnings announcement, presentation and some conference call notes.

The Numbers
+ Revenue from the Google segment (w/o Motorola) increased by 21.7% to $15.96 billion
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/14 3:20 AM
  • Number: 3931
  • Recommendations: 3
Hey Brian,

A little late in replying, but I have just added to my position in Feb'14 (~$69). I still have another position from 2010 which I had not added to. I would gladly add multiples more if Mr. Market obliges. I believe that there is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/14 5:48 AM
  • Number: 822
QGEN replaced YNDX, but we have managed to get the headquarters of the country right -- Netherlands!

Thanks, Paulo for adding the figures. A cursory glance on the PE levels and EPS growth indicates some interesting battles ahead. This
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/1/14 12:07 PM
  • Number: 12214
  • Recommendations: 0
Feeling nervous already, good sirs? :)
  • Date: 6/28/14 2:47 PM
  • Number: 1546
Very googley observation, Starrob.

This reminds me of a certain Sam Walton taking his little plane, flying over small towns and figuring out new locations for Walmarts. Yes, folks -- it is possible. With satellites, the possibilities expand
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/14 2:42 PM
  • Number: 3499
  • Recommendations: 5
Very googley observation, Starrob.

This reminds me of a certain Sam Walton taking his little plane, flying over small towns and figuring out new locations for Walmarts. Yes, folks -- it is possible. With satellites, the possibilities expand
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z