Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFtheEdge

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/21/17 10:01 PM
  • Number: 3097
  • Recommendations: 0
From the mission log:
Our time-weighted return since inception stands at 30.9% as of Thursday's close, just below the 31% return we were at a week earlier. The major market indices moved slightly higher. The S&P 500's comparable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/17 12:04 AM
  • Number: 81
  • Recommendations: 6
  • Date: 10/5/17 4:05 AM
  • Number: 4906
  • Recommendations: 8
Hey Googley Fools,

When I first took up the role of Google Ticker guide, it was super scary prospect.

Google (I like the old school name) had so many things going on. The search giant was on the cutting edge of many fronts, and a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/4/17 3:27 AM
  • Number: 502
  • Recommendations: 6
Hello Explorer Fools,

So, um ... I have joined the Fool Singapore team on a full time basis this week.

Unfortunately, that also means that I will have to leave behind my Supernaut helmet that I have kept by my side since the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/4/17 3:26 AM
  • Number: 2171
  • Recommendations: 15
Hello Explorer Fools,

So, um ... I have joined the Fool Singapore team on a full time basis this week.

Unfortunately, that also means that I will have to leave behind my Supernaut helmet that I have kept by my side since the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/17 8:03 AM
  • Number: 10
  • Recommendations: 2
A pair of articles from Nikkei which show how dominant AliBaba and Tencent have become in China, and the potential political issues that come with it.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/30/17 3:52 AM
  • Number: 3077
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi tj,

Sorry for the slow reply.

As Phenol has explained here, these structure exists as a workaround for foreign share ownership.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/17 9:52 AM
  • Number: 3068
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey tj,

I had this bookmarked for a reply, but then I saw that you are getting some great replies from my friend, Phenol. I don't think I have much to add.

Chin
  • Date: 7/27/17 12:50 PM
  • Number: 548
  • Recommendations: 4
+ CFO Ruth Porat said that Alphabet’s sales growth benefitted from “tremendous results in mobile search with a strong contribution from YouTube”. She also highlighted the performance of Cloud, Google Play and Hardware.
+ Geographically, EMEA
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/17 12:50 PM
  • Number: 1488
  • Recommendations: 5
+ CFO Ruth Porat said that Alphabet’s sales growth benefitted from “tremendous results in mobile search with a strong contribution from YouTube”. She also highlighted the performance of Cloud, Google Play and Hardware.
+ Geographically, EMEA
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z