Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFtheEdge

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/21/16 10:16 AM
  • Number: 489
  • Recommendations: 0
Alphabet: Just You Wait

Itís Deep Dive Week! Simon Erickson analyzes the business of Alphabet, including the key metrics he looks at, the main drivers of the business, and the potential for new initiatives.

(Continued...)
  • Number: 578
  • Recommendations: 1

Itís Deep Dive Week! Simon Erickson analyzes the business of Alphabet, including the key metrics he looks at, the main drivers of the business, and the potential for new initiatives.

(Continued...)
  • Number: 1436
  • Recommendations: 2

(Continued...)
  • Number: 4381
  • Recommendations: 1

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/16 6:39 AM
  • Number: 242
  • Recommendations: 3
Super awesome coverage, Matt.

I like that you took a multi-faceted point of view from Facebook, Mastercard, Paypal, Apple and Google. You don't get this on Bloomberg, folks.

Chin
GOOG/GOOGL ticker guide
  • Date: 7/10/16 10:48 PM
  • Number: 317
Hi koba,

You can get it here:
http://boards.fool.com/1081/elementary-school-one-up-on-wall...

... and here for the second
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/16 1:05 AM
  • Number: 2330
This is a nice, short video on Pizzeria Locale.

Flour milled on site, temperature controlled rooms, prosciutto cutter, oven that mimic the neapolitan pizza oven. Looks awesome.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/16 12:00 AM
  • Number: 2550
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Iluvatar,

The Mark Crumpacker issue popped up on the day after our vote. It's not a great development, of course but I think Chipotle can survive this issue. I would be much more concerned if founder Steve Ells were to unexpectedly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/16 7:23 AM
  • Number: 2798
Team Tom has decided that Alphabet is a BBN.

Alphabet
Google's parent company, Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG), is deeply entrenched in the lives of consumers around the world: It has seven products with more than 1 billion users
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/29/16 10:37 PM
  • Number: 2297
I imagine CMG has challenged its vendors on pricing and heard the sustainable message, "utilize the whole animal, not just the choice parts you want." This allows vendors an easier sale.

Hi Kent

I remembered this
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z