Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By idxbuzter

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/4/02 2:43 PM
  • Number: 7773
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Tom,

Given my one-time TMFer status, perhaps I should not have succumbed to my impulse-control problem and made my comments public. Now that I have, though, and now that you've responded so gracefully, let me just emphasize one thing just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/2/02 6:26 PM
  • Number: 7765
  • Recommendations: 2
Howdy Tom,

The comments were directed to Tom G. I neglected to include a link. The cited passage at the top of the post is from:

http://www.fool.com/news/foth/2002/foth020731.htm
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/2/02 5:37 PM
  • Number: 7763
  • Recommendations: 23
And consider signing up for Motley Fool Stock Advisor, where David and I select a stock each month. Over the past six months, my five recommended companies have been beating the market by an average of 17%. Why? Simply putting a price tag on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/02 6:28 PM
  • Number: 159197
  • Recommendations: 0
Herr Ashcroft is another story.

Playing the devil's advocate, let's all agree for the moment that Ashcroft has led a stunning assault on the Bill of Rights. I'm not saying that it can't be justified by the national security risk or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/02 9:47 PM
  • Number: 159172
  • Recommendations: 1
Suppose someone wants your job--why shouldn't they turn you in for whatever they can make up? By the time you've missed work several times trying to clear yourself from the fake charges, they have your job.

Tony, I know you're in

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/02 9:13 PM
  • Number: 159170
  • Recommendations: 2
Don't you realize that this is all the Hitler Youth did as well? They just spied on people and then reported them to the police. How is this different?

Spurred on by Angel May's ominous "Hitler Youth" warning, I figured it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/02 4:25 PM
  • Number: 159156
JJ,

Thanks very much for finding the question that I inadvertently (pathologically?) buried in rant, and for answering it so well...

What he meant by the aphorism is that in tough cases where a court is asked to decide disputes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/02 12:47 PM
  • Number: 159138
  • Recommendations: 3
I almost always strongly agree with what Stuart Taylor writes, which is why his most recent piece has me really puzzled. It's about removing "under God" from the pledge and, also, the recent Supreme Court decision to allow the spending of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/02 8:05 PM
  • Number: 56698
He finished with just south of $30K

If RJ can just get by Goldfarb and Sternberg it'll be a stroll to the championship.

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/jeopardy/cont/winners_list_day_totals.html
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/12/02 7:53 PM
  • Number: 159034
  • Recommendations: 1
JesusHChrist is a Charter Member

:)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z