Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By DutchMark

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/24/18 11:32 PM
  • Number: 235370
  • Recommendations: 0
Oof, a 100+ post thread is long even for your regularly scheduled Amazon bashing at the BRK board.

After seeing about a decade of back-of-the-envelope calculations showing how AMZN is over valued by about a factor three, only to see it it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/18 6:48 PM
  • Number: 208406
  • Recommendations: 10
My personal experience is when you know what you want to buy, itís pretty fast. Doesnít matter if itís something small or a 27Ē iMac, service is generally good and fast.

If you need a repair however, itís a totally different story. For
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/18 10:53 PM
  • Number: 234819
I was actually surprised to see a fully electric bus by BYD in the Bay Area the other day.
  • Date: 2/25/18 10:49 PM
  • Number: 234818
I know itís a popular pastime to consider who BRK could buy next. Somehow I couldnít quite picture them taking on Disney, but wasnít immediately sure why not. I guess itís because itís not a simple business model with a management you can just leave
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/31/18 12:02 PM
  • Number: 59174
While I certainly think the US healthcare system could use some changes, many of the problems lay outside the realm of the insurer and/or provider. So itís not so sure what they could do different from, say, Kaiser Permanente, and cause healthcare
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/18 7:30 PM
  • Number: 3909
Someone once told me he once returned a bag of grapes. He had already opened it and eaten a good amount. The return was accepted, no questions asked. When he pressed himself, out of curiosity, he was told food returns are all accepted as long as at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/9/18 8:45 PM
  • Number: 208305
  • Recommendations: 2
So, I'm guessing you never heard of AppleCare?

LOL. You couldnít have made his point better. Two year AppleCare for the iPad mini would be the price of the Kindle Fire + warranty.

I donít know about parental controls
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/31/17 8:03 PM
  • Number: 4556
Thing is, people keep going on about an impending lack of qualified pilots, and how loaded the airways and airports are.

Who are those Ďpeopleí?

I heard the complete opposite. There are more pilots than airlines need, so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/17 11:42 PM
  • Number: 233166
  • Recommendations: 2
This week Bitcoin doubled. One Bitcoin is now worth two Bitcoin...

Mark
  • Date: 12/6/17 8:10 PM
  • Number: 208251
  • Recommendations: 4
Apple plans that in 2018 the sale of AirPods will double and exceed $4 billion.

Thatís 25M AirPods. I find that very hard to believe. Some analystís wild guess, maybe. Show me real sales data.

Mark
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z