Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By DutchMark

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/13/18 5:14 PM
  • Number: 208505
  • Recommendations: 0
I can only suppose they hope to increase revenue by selling little dongle ports at the Apple Store. Or people Apple thinks will use these laptops don't connect to other devices all day.

It seems to me things are a bit
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/18 8:05 PM
  • Number: 237173
  • Recommendations: 5
I used to be a paying member of several of their services. I let the subscription expire when I sold all my stock a few years back in order to buy a second home. I liked their services, and I learned a lot, but I couldnít help feeling service was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/18 10:24 PM
  • Number: 888
I havenít used any TMF services in a while. But I happened to notice that Inside Value no longer exists. Which seems like itís a pity, it was a good service. But I also donít see ĎDiscoveryí among the services listed.

I mostly follow a few
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/18 11:28 PM
  • Number: 236786
  • Recommendations: 1
No amount of rear-view looking GAAP financials is going to help you predict that.

Sure... Iím on the record though on this board saying Buffett was being bamboozled with regards to Watson by IBM. Based on Buffettís giddiness on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/18 2:32 PM
  • Number: 236485
  • Recommendations: 3
What if I am a U.S. taxpayer whose small two man law firm is a corporation that is receiving tax cuts and also a holder of (mostly) U.S. domiciled equities?

He isnít saying nobody in the US is profiting. In fact the better off you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/18 11:32 PM
  • Number: 235370
Oof, a 100+ post thread is long even for your regularly scheduled Amazon bashing at the BRK board.

After seeing about a decade of back-of-the-envelope calculations showing how AMZN is over valued by about a factor three, only to see it it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/18 6:48 PM
  • Number: 208406
  • Recommendations: 10
My personal experience is when you know what you want to buy, itís pretty fast. Doesnít matter if itís something small or a 27Ē iMac, service is generally good and fast.

If you need a repair however, itís a totally different story. For
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/18 10:53 PM
  • Number: 234819
I was actually surprised to see a fully electric bus by BYD in the Bay Area the other day.
  • Date: 2/25/18 10:49 PM
  • Number: 234818
I know itís a popular pastime to consider who BRK could buy next. Somehow I couldnít quite picture them taking on Disney, but wasnít immediately sure why not. I guess itís because itís not a simple business model with a management you can just leave
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/31/18 12:02 PM
  • Number: 59174
While I certainly think the US healthcare system could use some changes, many of the problems lay outside the realm of the insurer and/or provider. So itís not so sure what they could do different from, say, Kaiser Permanente, and cause healthcare
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z