Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFOtter

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/8/18 8:15 PM
  • Number: 51
  • Recommendations: 0
Huh. Well the answer is $2.3 billion, but I'm not sure why it's listed at that substantially lower amount for Stock Advisor. Would be nice to be able to buy it at $260 million.
  • Date: 1/8/18 3:59 PM
  • Number: 196
So keep in mind that the two services are separate and there could be perfectly valid service-level reasons to hold a stock in one but not another. But as you say, a sell of Tapestry would be consonant.

Bill
  • Date: 1/8/18 3:51 PM
  • Number: 4715
  • Recommendations: 2
I tried to talk him down from this. I once did 10,000 pushups in a month, that's 332 per day. That is some serious, serious dedication, and I was worried about my rotator cuffs by the end. But 1000? Holy Toledo, Tom.
  • Date: 12/20/17 8:34 AM
  • Number: 109
I now reside up in Sleeping Bear Dunes country, and would never consider living anywhere else.

Thatís beautiful country up there. Iíve spent a lot of time in that area. Have a buddy with a cottage on Glen Lake and another on Suttonís
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/17 8:28 AM
  • Number: 596
  • Recommendations: 5
I donít really have any information here other than whatís available. Iíve met Chris Schech (the departing CFO) a bunch of times and think the world of him.

Absent information I donít really want to speculate too much, but do remember that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/17 8:12 AM
  • Number: 595
Working on it. Lots of folks are out for the holidays at FoolHQ so it may take a bit.

Bill
  • Date: 12/15/17 5:06 PM
  • Number: 97
  • Date: 12/14/17 6:15 PM
  • Number: 567
I think the company is missing a huge opportunity by not calling their CEO their Spirit Animal.

Anyway, Spirit Airlines is getting a new one, promoting CFO Ted Christie when Rob Fornaro steps down in 2019.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/17 6:09 PM
  • Number: 365
Dave-

There is literally no answer from us that would offer a great deal of satisfaction so I might as well go with the one that happens to be true, even if it makes us look slightly doltish.

This may be an enormous surprise to you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/17 1:52 PM
  • Number: 506
Hey Pilotwood -- this is not the Louisiana AG's office, but rather a *former* AG now in private practice.

I don't particularly love dual share classes or anything of the sort, but this is a non-issue.

Bill Mann
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z