Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By DavisFreeberg

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/11/08 11:33 AM
  • Number: 16649
  • Recommendations: 3
Dow Jones news is reporting that Citigroup thinks that Dish may be willing to pay up to a 200% premium for TiVo in order to stop them from disabling 4 million of their DVRs. TiVo also had positive comments regarding DTV yesterday.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/07 7:17 PM
  • Number: 75665
  • Recommendations: 2
Did you read Bogey's response? He did explain how it happened, and why the penny stocks shouldn't have been listed.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=25724883

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/07 2:05 AM
  • Number: 75645
  • Recommendations: 10
You know, I manage to avoid buying every stock that's touted on the Internet. You might try to learn how to do that, rather than censoring everything.

It's not a question of censorship, it's a question of the type of community
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/30/07 2:04 PM
  • Number: 75641
  • Recommendations: 10
Last week, I wrote a post asking why the Motley Fool was advertising penny stocks to their readers. In the post, I took a closer look at one of the recent pump and dumps that the the Fool introduced to their readers and questioned the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/07 11:24 PM
  • Number: 396
  • Recommendations: 2
I still think CSTR is trading at a premium, but I can't help but love the decisions by their management. This acquisition was smart, they are preparing themselves to become a global banking chain. Given the growth of the Latino population in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/07 8:34 PM
  • Number: 13943
  • Recommendations: 9
This topic comes up all the time, but I don't know why so many people are obsessed with Netflix bailing out BBI. Just the antitrust questions alone kill this deal and if they don't, it certainly doesn't make for a clean merger. Look at the a la
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/07 8:57 PM
  • Number: 2
  • Recommendations: 0
I can't remember whether or not I opened this board, but JST is a great company. I've followed it for about two years, have been in and out of the stock, but still think it's attractive. They basically supply components that are necessary to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/07 11:37 AM
  • Number: 15976
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm holding out for one with a DVD player/burner built-in.

I'd keep holding your breath. After Humax was sued over DVD burner patent violations, I don't expect we'll see anymore of these units. You are probably better off getting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/07 8:07 PM
  • Number: 75357
  • Recommendations: 48
Ever since the message boards were opened up to the public, I've had mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I liked that people had to pay some nominal amount to post, because it kept out the multiple accounts and made people stick to a reputation.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/07 7:10 PM
  • Number: 13853
  • Recommendations: 1
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z