Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By prime7

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/5/13 12:54 PM
  • Number: 125986
  • Recommendations: 0
Are your gutters easily accessible and are you comfortable going on the roof? I use a cheap plastic screen (something like this (Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/13 1:42 PM
  • Number: 23573
  • Recommendations: 1

I've owned (been owned by?), run with, tripped over a whole slew of running dogs .... I haven't noticed that a single one of them needed any human assistance to run.....and run ..... and then run some more. In my case, it's been pretty much

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/1/13 10:37 AM
  • Number: 1146
I think it is the front office's problem. It seemed like half the All Star teams this year were former Twins. If the Twins had kept half of them around they would have contended, especially if they kept some of the pitchers they dumped. I think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/13 3:44 PM
  • Number: 49247
In the Oakland Minnesota game yesterday there was a play that worries me about the idea of replay challenges in baseball. There was a line drive down the first baseline where the umpire's first reaction was to get out of the way of the ball and he
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/13 9:43 AM
  • Number: 30719
They were all planted the same day and in the same garden plot. The winter squash area is about 10 feet from the two summer squash hills. Tomatos grew last year in the plot where all the squash is now.

It is really strange since the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/13 2:08 PM
  • Number: 30715
We have had a strange weather season up in Minnesota this year and I don't think this problem I have had is related to that.

I planted several hills of winter squash and pumpkins and the plants are doing great, lots of big green leaves and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/13 6:21 PM
  • Number: 23559
I would blame the running store for not explaining to you the changes.

Charlie, why would they explain the changes to me if Nike informed them about it? If I came into your store, someone you did not know, and asked you to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/13 9:39 AM
  • Number: 23557
  • Recommendations: 4
I have noticed that unless you are absolutely positive that a shoe has not changed you shouldn't order it without trying it on first (or know that you can return it). Several years ago I did all my running in Nike Zoom Marathoners. I after my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/13 11:51 PM
  • Number: 23522
  • Recommendations: 5
5. This is 5 months in a row running a race, with races scheduled for the next 3. Exactly zero people are looking over their shoulder.

Congrats on starting your streak. I can see you over my shoulder, I have a nice cushion
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/13 11:43 PM
  • Number: 23520
I triple log also.

one on Dailymile
another on my own crazy Excel spreadsheet
and I still log it the old fashion way in a spiral notebook using several colors of ink.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z