Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Professor9

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/23/18 10:33 PM
  • Number: 194267
  • Recommendations: 3
Every now and again (and it's been a lo-o-o-o-ong time) the stars align and you get to have a Fool face to face. Odee happened to be kinda sorta in the neighborhood, so I invited myself up to Denver to say howdy and then it occurred to me that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/17 9:00 AM
  • Number: 565876
  • Recommendations: 9
...and I'm struggling desperately for something worthwhile to share. Granted, that could be debated about any of my posts, but it's been a pretty routine existence since my last post.

Did I mention the Alaska cruise? Surely I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/17 3:45 PM
  • Number: 194061
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm at work today...sorta. I did accomplish one task.

Apparently I'm also getting closer and closer to curmudgeon status. Last night as I was trying to slumber around 10:30, some idiot was popping off fireworks. Mind you, even in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/17 8:57 AM
  • Number: 564173
  • Recommendations: 9
Always a pleasure and thanks for the timely reminder.

Every so often you get the most pleasant surprise.

Full disclosure: I'm a comic book geek. I've been reliving my childhood for a number of years with them as my main
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/17 8:52 AM
  • Number: 194058
  • Recommendations: 0
Doggone. Sorry for the loss, but glad to hear of such wonderful memories to cherish.

Prof
  • Date: 6/16/17 8:02 AM
  • Number: 194044
  • Recommendations: 6
...of civil service as of today.

To think that my biggest goal at the time was to secure a summer job where I wasn't doing manual labor.

Thanks to the family friends who helped make me aware and got me to the right place to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/17 5:32 PM
  • Number: 194040
Nice sized lot. Do you use a push mower or do you have a riding mower?

I'm still using my trusty, self-propelled Craftsman mower with the Honda engine on it. I could probably justify a riding mower, but then I'd need a place
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/12/17 2:30 PM
  • Number: 194036
He was from my home town. Unfortunately after all the many interviews I've done I didn't manage that one.

Prof
  • Date: 6/12/17 2:28 PM
  • Number: 194035
  • Recommendations: 1
I was too ambitious for my own good. Despite the fact that we live in high desert country, there's been plenty of moisture lately and therefore the weeds have taken off. I got up bright and early Saturday to begin the attack. I used the hoe
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/17 7:23 AM
  • Number: 194013
  • Recommendations: 2
It was a dream, other than traveling with the in-laws and by that I mean my type-A brother-in-law and his bratty teenagers who were (gasp!) unable to spend their entire week glued to their screens and had to actually interact with the world and the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z