The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFKris

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/23/16 11:31 AM
  • Number: 9
  • Recommendations: 0
  • Date: 2/23/16 11:29 AM
  • Number: 8
I really liked the thought about replacing a hard question with an easier one. For investing, that happens all the time as we try to ask ourselves questions we know we can answer. We want to think about things we're comfortable thinking about. What
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/16 1:11 PM
  • Number: 3
This is a very informal book club. Fire away with what you're thinking. We won't be grading your posts!
  • Date: 2/8/16 1:01 PM
  • Number: 2
A group of fool.com writers and editors is reading "Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction" by Philip Tetlock and Dan Gardner. Investors give the opinions of "experts" a lot of weight,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/15 11:57 AM
  • Number: 39140
Hi BobTheJester,
Our apologies for the trouble. We're not sure why that didn't send you to the correct page, but this link to the Social Security information should work. (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/14 4:36 PM
  • Number: 734
  • Recommendations: 8
I'm an editor for Fool.com and my Motley value is "accuracy." I come from a background in news and if you're not accurate (1) at least some of your readers will know and they won't trust you, and (2) you're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/08 2:08 PM
  • Number: 37
  • Recommendations: 1
I created a page for "Help: Quick Writing Tips," but it's not listed with the other help pages, like "Help: Template, Help: Contest," etc. It can be found on the A-Z page by using "help" in the namespace bar at the top.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 7

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z