Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By slaramee

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/31/15 6:48 PM
  • Number: 16082
  • Recommendations: 9
It's your money TMF, but it seems contrary to my understanding of what MDP is: a real money portfolio designed to beat the market vs. a stock recommendation service. If I just wanted to know which names, I could get a lot of those for about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/15 3:22 PM
  • Number: 5289
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi,

I'm running into an issue with the Scorecard and wondering if you can help or have seen this issue before. I have entered a number of stocks to track on my "Watchlist" and those all seem to be there which is great for a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/14 4:52 PM
  • Number: 54124
  • Recommendations: 5
The young are subsidizing the lower income folks and the elderly.

And how is that different from how private insurance already works again? That's how it all works. Every time. Always.
  • Date: 1/8/14 4:49 PM
  • Number: 54122
  • Recommendations: 2
I'll take "Because the rich can afford a better spin machine for $200, Alex."
  • Date: 12/17/13 10:00 AM
  • Number: 43778
Thanks for the responses! Yes, to those who mentioned it, I *am* aware of the law on blocking intersections...but do you really (I mean REALLY) not enter an intersection until the car in front of you has not only cleared the intersection, but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/14/13 2:08 PM
  • Number: 685895
JimB,

Well said! Except the lumping of liberals together. I share a similar story to you but probably differ on view of what role the government has. I definitely do not differ on your view about luck having nothing/nearly nothing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/13 3:20 PM
  • Number: 120668
I'm very sorry for your loss.

-Scott
  • Date: 6/6/13 6:04 PM
  • Number: 1881878
...it was to reward his friends (Big Labor, left leaning auto dealers) and punish enemies (law abiding investors, moderate and right leaning dealers)...

What's a "left leaning" auto dealer? What's "right leaning"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/13 10:24 PM
  • Number: 1853221
Well said, Robert. Thanks for the post.
  • Date: 1/15/13 9:55 PM
  • Number: 1853211
  • Recommendations: 1
So drunk driving laws don't arrest all drunk drivers, leading to some people being killed at the hands of a drunk driver. By this logic we need to throw out the vast majority of our laws because nearly all of them have flaws and some people will
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z