Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By UliMunich

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/30/14 9:02 AM
  • Number: 109
  • Recommendations: 1
My favorite is WFM

I agree with the arguments of SwiftTutle

I must confess, living in Munich/Germany, i have never been to a WFM-Store, but healthier living is a very strong and vivid living style in Germany. It really gained large
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/11 11:07 AM
  • Number: 333
  • Recommendations: 0
To alanlee49:

i like to read this board to get some information and chat about possible outcomes to my investment in shares of corning, see other perspectives and so on. Here you can get information and informed opinions. And yes, stocks
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/11 1:25 PM
  • Number: 17556
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi,
i just bought netflix shares. It was to tempting, this crash of netflix stock price. The numbers shown today are really good. A company has to grow and not live up to anybodies (maybe unrealistic) expectations in the short run.
Wether i
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/09 1:53 PM
  • Number: 440
Hi there,

i read the latest issue and liked the recommendation for Chipotle Mex Grill and thought about buying it.

But stop. The latest HiddenGem statement to CMG is, do not buy it just now, its far to expensive.

Ok, there
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/1/07 5:00 AM
  • Number: 778
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi everybody,
though being not very active on the fool boards, i am part of this for a long time and enjoyd all the content, the rich advise and build a longterm portfolio by the way with part of the presented recommandations.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/27/06 7:39 AM
  • Number: 49
Hey, your german is almost perfect.

Uli
  • Date: 10/26/06 2:21 PM
  • Number: 29
Hi Rich,

yes, i am the one you had in mind. Good memory.

Uli
  • Date: 10/25/06 11:56 AM
  • Number: 5
So, where ya from?

Well, with me you have a reader from Munich, Germany, a truly global investor.

Looking from my standpoint of view, investing in the U.S. is "global investing". The political situation is relativly stable,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/06 5:11 AM
  • Number: 8158
I certainly will miss Mathew around here. He has a great way of writing and i made a lot of money with II. So James, it will not be an easy start for you.

• Date: 5/8/06 11:31 AM
  • Number: 5071
Hi there,

i am a great fan of the Motley Fool Hidden Gem`s Newsletter. I also own some stocks of BWLD, which i intent to hold for a long time.

I have a special problem. I am living in Munich, Germany and i didn`t have the opportunity
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z