Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By FoolishWaldo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/22/18 10:09 AM
  • Number: 2193066
  • Recommendations: 3
ICE detains a Polish doctor and green-card holder who has lived in the U.S. for nearly 40 years

<<snip>>

According to his “notice to appear” from the Department of Homeland Security, Niec’s detention stems from

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 9:32 PM
  • Number: 2193046
  • Recommendations: 1
https://www.google.com/search?q=women%27s+march+2018&sou......

Where is the diversity?

Not in a Republican convention or a Trump
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 5:31 PM
  • Number: 2193025
  • Recommendations: 1
Little girl's lesson: use your vagina to make a point.

I'm a little concerned that middle Americans will look upon the sea of pink hats and not want them in control of the country. They definitely don't want their young girls

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 4:57 PM
  • Number: 2193023
  • Recommendations: 2
Trump "graciously" closed it, but New York State will pay to keep it open. The toilets will be cleaned and the trash will be collected.

It was posted here yesterday that The Trumpkin "graciously" kept parks open during
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 4:52 PM
  • Number: 2193022
  • Recommendations: 5
Question: Do you think Donald Trump spends more time thinking about Hillary Clinton than Hillary Clinton spends thinking about Donald Trump?

Sure does seem like it. The other day, President Trump was discussing Russia at a press

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 1:07 AM
  • Number: 2192972
  • Recommendations: 0
Actually a big difference was 0bama tried to weaponize the last shutdown against the American people. The petty little punk went out of his way to make sure the American people couldn’t visit what was rightfully theirs. He barred WWII vets from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/18 1:02 AM
  • Number: 2192971
  • Recommendations: 3
I hear a lot of transsexuals participated that way.

Funny. I didn't hear this. It sounds as if you have a particular interest in transsexuals.
  • Date: 1/21/18 12:59 AM
  • Number: 2192970
  • Recommendations: 2
A water main broke on my street tonight (up heeya in Maine) but I didn’t see any pink p-hatted women jumping in to work in the muck and in the dark and cold on Saturday night to fight to keep civilization going. The p-hats are too busy marching
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/18 9:36 PM
  • Number: 2192950
These wingnuts sure are thin-skinned.
  • Date: 1/20/18 4:56 PM
  • Number: 2192919
Trump's tweet on the Women's March:

Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z