Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRhino

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/26/14 2:41 PM
  • Number: 5450
  • Recommendations: 6
Hey all,

Not sure exactly which board this post should go to... So, I'm going to assume nothing is more fun investing-wise than disruption :).

There has been a lot of talk recently about disruption, largely centered on an article
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/14 12:37 PM
  • Number: 21
  • Recommendations: 1
I just wanted to chime in to say what a pleasure it's been to read the first hand accounts many of you have had with Splunk.

I had a chance to talk with the Splunk employees in charge of their Internet of Things division a few weeks ago,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/14 1:38 PM
  • Number: 1309
  • Recommendations: 2
That's a good question! Many people on my FitBit list use treadmill desks, but I'm unable to. By the time I can reasonably work and walk on a treadmill, I'm down to 1 MPH and that feels pretty pointless.

To get to about 20K steps a day,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/14 1:26 PM
  • Number: 1308
  • Recommendations: 6
Hey all,

The video that I mentioned in my last post on our Internet of Things trip is wrapped up. The link is below:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 3:50 PM
  • Number: 1250
  • Recommendations: 27
Hey all,

I did an interview with Connected World magazine on the Internet of Things. As with most these interviews, what goes to print will be a fraction of what you have to say, so I figured I'd post the full interview here in case
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/14 1:26 PM
  • Number: 1208
  • Recommendations: 51
I'm cross-posting this from Rule Breakers. While it doesn't specifically mention Sierra Wireless, I thought the general discussion around the Internet of Things might be useful to people on this board.

Late last month Fool analyst Rex

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/14 12:42 AM
  • Number: 7929
  • Recommendations: 35
Late last month Fool analyst Rex Moore, head copywriter Aaron Winter, and I (Eric Bleeker, Managing Editor of Fool.com) took a tour across the Nordic countries to seek out some of the most remarkable companies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/13 9:16 AM
  • Number: 16
  • Recommendations: 1
And, now we also have Apple's Royalty rates:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/13 9:40 PM
  • Number: 11
Just remembered... I'd be remiss if I didn't point out this excellent rebuttal to that viral link on Pandora "ripping artists off" above.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/13 6:10 PM
  • Number: 9
Here's a popular blog post that was arguing from more of the artist perspective:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z