Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRhino

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/12/14 4:21 PM
  • Number: 37791
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Preng,

I work in marketing (and was actually featured in that report). We've retired it as something we're actively using.

In any case, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with Tibco going private. As Jim and others
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/14 2:41 PM
  • Number: 5450
  • Recommendations: 7
Hey all,

Not sure exactly which board this post should go to... So, I'm going to assume nothing is more fun investing-wise than disruption :).

There has been a lot of talk recently about disruption, largely centered on an article
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/14 12:37 PM
  • Number: 21
  • Recommendations: 1
I just wanted to chime in to say what a pleasure it's been to read the first hand accounts many of you have had with Splunk.

I had a chance to talk with the Splunk employees in charge of their Internet of Things division a few weeks ago,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/14 1:38 PM
  • Number: 1309
  • Recommendations: 2
That's a good question! Many people on my FitBit list use treadmill desks, but I'm unable to. By the time I can reasonably work and walk on a treadmill, I'm down to 1 MPH and that feels pretty pointless.

To get to about 20K steps a day,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/14 1:26 PM
  • Number: 1308
  • Recommendations: 6
Hey all,

The video that I mentioned in my last post on our Internet of Things trip is wrapped up. The link is below:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 3:50 PM
  • Number: 1250
  • Recommendations: 28
Hey all,

I did an interview with Connected World magazine on the Internet of Things. As with most these interviews, what goes to print will be a fraction of what you have to say, so I figured I'd post the full interview here in case
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/14 1:26 PM
  • Number: 1208
  • Recommendations: 52
I'm cross-posting this from Rule Breakers. While it doesn't specifically mention Sierra Wireless, I thought the general discussion around the Internet of Things might be useful to people on this board.

Late last month Fool analyst Rex

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/14 12:42 AM
  • Number: 7929
  • Recommendations: 35
Late last month Fool analyst Rex Moore, head copywriter Aaron Winter, and I (Eric Bleeker, Managing Editor of Fool.com) took a tour across the Nordic countries to seek out some of the most remarkable companies
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/13 9:16 AM
  • Number: 16
  • Recommendations: 1
And, now we also have Apple's Royalty rates:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/13 9:40 PM
  • Number: 11
  • Recommendations: 2
Just remembered... I'd be remiss if I didn't point out this excellent rebuttal to that viral link on Pandora "ripping artists off" above.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z