Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerRick

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/11/18 5:10 PM
  • Number: 39
  • Recommendations: 2
5 Potential Green Flags
1. More gross merchandise sold (GMS) comes outside the U.S.
[Green] International GMS has grown from 30% of sales to 33% over the past year. It's a sequential slip from the 34% it was in the third quarter,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/2/18 9:34 AM
  • Number: 281
  • Recommendations: 1
5 Potential Green Flags

1. The transition to the RH Members program boosts cash flows and margins, despite the fact that a membership drives 25%-off all purchases (up from 20% off at first launch) from unnoticed price hikes and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/2/18 12:43 AM
  • Number: 717
  • Recommendations: 4
5 Potential Green Flags

1. Texas Roadhouse continues to generate a 15%-plus return on equity for shareholders.
[Green] ROE was 17.1% in fiscal 2017. There's seasonality here, so the fact tht ROE dipped below 15% isn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/18 3:28 PM
  • Number: 38606
  • Recommendations: 15
I intend to sell half of my personal stake in Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) in a few days. My faith isn't eroding in the video-streaming darling. Netflix has been the largest position in my personal portfolio for years, and its huge run now
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/18 3:25 PM
  • Number: 3221
  • Recommendations: 1
I intend to sell half of my personal stake in Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) in a few days. My faith isn't eroding in the video-streaming darling. Netflix has been the largest position in my personal portfolio for years, and its huge run now
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/18 10:33 AM
  • Number: 3173
Dave, that is how we did it in Phoenix 1. It turned out that we did stick above $1 million at the end of the quarter in which we originally topped $1 million so the point was fairly moot, but the communique at the time was that we had to stay above
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/17 5:49 PM
  • Number: 3139
  • Recommendations: 4
Yes! This is naturally an awesome moment, but like a grease-lathered pull-up bar we slipped below a day later. If we're at $1 million or above by the end of the quarter -- that would be Dec. 29 -- we will go into distribution mode next quarter.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/17 9:47 AM
  • Number: 1217
5 Potential Green Flags
The company continues to expand its store count toward its goal of at least 425 restaurants.
[Green] Restaurant count has grown by 13 units, going from 182 to 195 over the past 12 months through the end of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/17 9:20 AM
  • Number: 4975
5 Potential Green Flags
Global market share continues to expand, reaching 10% by the end of fiscal year 2020.
[Too soon to tell] Global market share declined slightly to 7.1% in 2016 and year-over-year comparisons have decline in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/1/17 12:38 AM
  • Number: 1142
  • Recommendations: 6
5 Potential Green Flags
Revamped software leads to a resurgence in camera sales.
[Green] Revenue soared 37% in its latest quarter, and while this is more likely the handiwork of new hardware and the prior year's depressed
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z