Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerRick

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/28/15 2:03 PM
  • Number: 645
  • Recommendations: 10
Usha, I doubt that I will able to alleviate all of your reservations about SALE, but let me give it a shot.

no moat

I don't see it that way. Let's talk about the legacy coupon code aggregator business. RetailMeNot claims to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/15 2:38 PM
  • Number: 632
  • Recommendations: 6
Income is a distant secondary consideration. There aren't too many stocks in the Supernova Universe that pay a regular dividend, and we would hate to box ourselves into just a handful of companies as possibilities. That said, it's not just Disney
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/14 10:44 PM
  • Number: 117
  • Recommendations: 3
Our first few purchases will be in $20,000 chunks. That's either high (8% of our original $250k) or low (2.7% of our eventual $750k), and will eventually be reduced to $10,000 investments.

And, yes, we will probably add to some of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/14 9:32 PM
  • Number: 24
  • Recommendations: 1
<< I have only about half of what your normal Phoenix customer may have so I was wondering how exactly to utilize this service? >>

With Phoenix 1 some of our initial purchases were for $20k -- and we had a handful of $5k and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/14 3:26 PM
  • Number: 5257
<<When will you be letting us know when you recommend we should sell CBST? >>

Terry, rest assured that we are actively discussing this behind the scenes. When we arrive at our decision it will go out as a trade alert to all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/14 6:11 PM
  • Number: 2382
  • Recommendations: 5
Xiaomi is a pretty big deal. It's often called the Apple of China, and it's gobbling up market share with its slick Apple-like phones at a much lower price point. Even its new product unveilings have the Steve Jobs "one more thing"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/14 2:16 PM
  • Number: 287
  • Recommendations: 4
I know that NetEase is one of those quiet winners for us, but it's rattled off seven straight trading days of hitting new all-time highs since last week's quarterly report showing better than 30% top-line growth and declaring another quarterly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/14 2:47 PM
  • Number: 293
  • Recommendations: 2
Monster's been making the viral video rounds since a YouTube video had someone explaining why the Monster logo is satanic popped up on Facebook and YouTube over the weekend.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/14 12:49 AM
  • Number: 34
  • Recommendations: 2
Thursday's 4% pop can be credited to a press release announcing that 1,000 cars would be delivered to an auto-sharing program in Chengdu (in Sichuan) before the end of the year.

Here's IBD writing it up:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/14 12:39 AM
  • Number: 33
The stock tripled LAST year not over the past year. At the time of the rec last week the stock was trading only marginally higher year-to-date and had given up nearly half of its peak value since bursting into the low $20s in July.

And as
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z