Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerRick

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/27/15 6:19 AM
  • Number: 124
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks for the kind words, Estrogen.

Dolly Parton once said that if you want to see the rainbow you have to put up with the rain. I guess one can also say that if you want to see the Baidus and Chipotles you have to put up with the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/15 6:14 AM
  • Number: 2508
  • Recommendations: 2
Baidu has held up better than most of China's other dot-com darlings. Yes, it's 18% below its all-time high heading into this afternoon's report, but Alibaba is off by nearly a third.

Google came through with a blowout quarter, but a lot
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/15 10:36 PM
  • Number: 116
  • Recommendations: 4
It was a bad week for me as the guy behind the LifeLock and TrueCar picks. TrueCar took a beating, as any company rightfully should when hosing down its guidance.

Growth will slow dramatically during the second half of the year, even at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/24/15 10:28 PM
  • Number: 10
  • Recommendations: 3
Earlier this month D&B introduced a couple of mobile gaming apps for iOS and Android devices. The Speed of Light and Big Bass Wheel games that are popular at D&B now have a life as apps.

The neat thing here is that they are free,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/15 9:58 AM
  • Number: 115
  • Recommendations: 3
The wounds are real after yesterday's plunge. The initial recommendation in January of last year should have been more diligent on the risks -- and that's on me -- but reports of the whistleblower going to the FTC didn't start to gain traction until
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/15 10:20 PM
  • Number: 4569
There is definitely something big coming to the West side of the park. Check out Google Maps:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/15 10:11 PM
  • Number: 6
I naturally don't agree with the "one trick pony" tag, and wanted to point out how the company's been at this since the 1980s.

And, yes, it has had its lulls every now and then, but judging by its recent performance we see that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/15 10:32 AM
  • Number: 1111
Ron, welcome aboard. You are following Phoenix 2 the way that I imagine many fellow members are -- as a portfolio to supplement existing positions -- and there's nothing wrong with that. We offer many different paths in the flight plan and even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/15 2:01 PM
  • Number: 1013
  • Recommendations: 2
I noted in last week's Mission Log that we will have at least one trade this week. It will be two, and the first one is coming soon.

When we launched we had weekly trades because we had $250,000 to work through. We're now just working with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/2/15 3:26 PM
  • Number: 69
on one unknown analyst

B. Riley isn't one of the big ones, but it's a name I see a lot in many of the stocks that I find myself looking at. He's had downgrades or price target reductions on Pandora, YELP, and GameStop among others
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z