Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerRick

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/18/14 10:44 PM
  • Number: 117
  • Recommendations: 3
Our first few purchases will be in $20,000 chunks. That's either high (8% of our original $250k) or low (2.7% of our eventual $750k), and will eventually be reduced to $10,000 investments.

And, yes, we will probably add to some of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/14 9:32 PM
  • Number: 24
  • Recommendations: 1
<< I have only about half of what your normal Phoenix customer may have so I was wondering how exactly to utilize this service? >>

With Phoenix 1 some of our initial purchases were for $20k -- and we had a handful of $5k and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/14 3:26 PM
  • Number: 5257
<<When will you be letting us know when you recommend we should sell CBST? >>

Terry, rest assured that we are actively discussing this behind the scenes. When we arrive at our decision it will go out as a trade alert to all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/14 6:11 PM
  • Number: 2382
  • Recommendations: 5
Xiaomi is a pretty big deal. It's often called the Apple of China, and it's gobbling up market share with its slick Apple-like phones at a much lower price point. Even its new product unveilings have the Steve Jobs "one more thing"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/14 2:16 PM
  • Number: 287
  • Recommendations: 3
I know that NetEase is one of those quiet winners for us, but it's rattled off seven straight trading days of hitting new all-time highs since last week's quarterly report showing better than 30% top-line growth and declaring another quarterly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/14 2:47 PM
  • Number: 293
  • Recommendations: 2
Monster's been making the viral video rounds since a YouTube video had someone explaining why the Monster logo is satanic popped up on Facebook and YouTube over the weekend.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/14 12:49 AM
  • Number: 34
  • Recommendations: 2
Thursday's 4% pop can be credited to a press release announcing that 1,000 cars would be delivered to an auto-sharing program in Chengdu (in Sichuan) before the end of the year.

Here's IBD writing it up:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/14 12:39 AM
  • Number: 33
The stock tripled LAST year not over the past year. At the time of the rec last week the stock was trading only marginally higher year-to-date and had given up nearly half of its peak value since bursting into the low $20s in July.

And as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/14 12:10 PM
  • Number: 2362
Here are some things to watch for ahead of tonight's report ...

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/14 11:44 AM
  • Number: 36
  • Recommendations: 5
It did seem as if it would take out last month's all-time high of $27.04 the way it stormed out of the gate last night and this morning. The report was spectacular in every way.

The one thing likely keeping the stock in check was that it
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z