Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerRick

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/2/15 3:26 PM
  • Number: 69
  • Recommendations: 4
on one unknown analyst

B. Riley isn't one of the big ones, but it's a name I see a lot in many of the stocks that I find myself looking at. He's had downgrades or price target reductions on Pandora, YELP, and GameStop among others
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/15 4:08 PM
  • Number: 165
  • Recommendations: 3
MasTec shares hit yet another two-week low with a little less than two hours to go in today's trading day. The hit came after announcing last night that it will not be able to file its 2014 annual report by the extended deadline. MasTec's audit
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/15 10:13 PM
  • Number: 830
  • Recommendations: 1
We do have a couple of members of the Supernova and Rule Breakers teams that are at SXSW, and I trust that we'll be hearing some pretty neat perspectives in the coming days.

I'm not sure what footage from Fool Fest is being made available,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/15 11:12 AM
  • Number: 566
  • Recommendations: 4
If you haven't checked the link to Lumber Liquidators' response -- essentially standing by its laminates and calling the testing procedure flawed -- it's worth a read ...

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/15 12:57 PM
  • Number: 809
  • Recommendations: 0
Indeed. Look for one and possibly two new buy recommendations by the end of the coming week.

Rick
  • Date: 2/17/15 1:39 PM
  • Number: 195
A great start to this abridged trading week. I wonder what ShareSleuth.com will lean on for its bearish argument now.

Rick
  • Date: 1/28/15 2:03 PM
  • Number: 645
  • Recommendations: 11
Usha, I doubt that I will able to alleviate all of your reservations about SALE, but let me give it a shot.

no moat

I don't see it that way. Let's talk about the legacy coupon code aggregator business. RetailMeNot claims to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/15 2:38 PM
  • Number: 632
  • Recommendations: 6
Income is a distant secondary consideration. There aren't too many stocks in the Supernova Universe that pay a regular dividend, and we would hate to box ourselves into just a handful of companies as possibilities. That said, it's not just Disney
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/14 10:44 PM
  • Number: 117
  • Recommendations: 3
Our first few purchases will be in $20,000 chunks. That's either high (8% of our original $250k) or low (2.7% of our eventual $750k), and will eventually be reduced to $10,000 investments.

And, yes, we will probably add to some of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/14 9:32 PM
  • Number: 24
<< I have only about half of what your normal Phoenix customer may have so I was wondering how exactly to utilize this service? >>

With Phoenix 1 some of our initial purchases were for $20k -- and we had a handful of $5k and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z