Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerRick

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/13/17 8:28 AM
  • Number: 184
  • Recommendations: 7
Well, the buyout buzz that was percolating -- and likely propped the stock nearly 10% higher last week -- has become a reality.

Allergan is acquiring Zeltiq for $56.50 in an all-cash deal. It is expected to close in the second half of this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/17 8:02 AM
  • Number: 2825
  • Recommendations: 0
Thank you for the suggestion, blowerp. We do our best to try to peel back the curtain with the weekly Mission Logs. Another valuable tool that not only peels back the curtain but tears down the wall in the process is our monthly Intel report
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/30/17 7:52 AM
  • Number: 2824
  • Recommendations: 1
Welcome aboard, swc77. The Flight Plan for new members is designed to get members up to speed gradually -- starting with some of the portfolio's cornerstone investments -- but obviously you can jump in and match allocations if you want to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 9:27 AM
  • Number: 11
What do I do with the extra shares of FB and VEEV that I own?

This happens a lot, especially from existing subscribers to one or both of David Gardner's newsletter services. There are two schools of thought if you want to mirror
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 8:49 AM
  • Number: 10
  • Recommendations: 1
tj, thanks for writing. I can't speak for MDP and I also can't speak for Jim (who may not see this post in a Phoenix 2-related board since he's the lead advisor of Phoenix 1), but I can certainly give it a shot as lead advisor for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/17 8:16 AM
  • Number: 9
Robert Brokamp is our resident "Rule Your Retirement" guru, so I will obviously defer to him on retirement-related matters, but I can tell you about my situation as lead advisor of Phoenix 2.

I've been maximizing my annual
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/17 9:31 AM
  • Number: 2
This is an exciting time to be checking out Phoenix 2. Welcome aboard! I am Rick Munarriz, lead advisor for the service -- but one of five seasoned investors that shape the portfolio.

If you have any questions or comments about the flight
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/27/16 6:43 PM
  • Number: 68
  • Recommendations: 2
I'll be the first to agree with you all that the corporate structure isn't as clear as it could be, and that it should have knocked PLNT a point in the Risk Ratings.

Even with it drawn out in SEC filings ...

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/16 10:19 AM
  • Number: 2635
It now reflects it as a sell. Thanks for the heads up.

Rick
  • Date: 8/5/16 4:39 PM
  • Number: 2591
Thanks for the heads up. It has been updated and corrected.

Rick
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z