Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBreakerRick

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/8/16 10:19 AM
  • Number: 2635
  • Recommendations: 0
It now reflects it as a sell. Thanks for the heads up.

Rick
  • Date: 8/5/16 4:39 PM
  • Number: 2591
Thanks for the heads up. It has been updated and corrected.

Rick
  • Date: 8/2/16 6:21 PM
  • Number: 92
  • Recommendations: 7
The market isn't liking the report much. It was down 10% in initial after-hours trading, but now it's down just 5% with the conference call underway.

I haven't checked out the call, but in case why you're wondering why a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/11/16 3:16 PM
  • Number: 2561
It was corrected today. I realize that we have just four more of these instances before hitting out cap at $750k, but I agree with you that it should be done simultaneously with the cash being added to the account.

Rick
  • Date: 7/9/16 12:01 AM
  • Number: 2555
I have submitted the request to have that updated. Thank you for the heads up.

Rick
  • Date: 6/9/16 8:41 AM
  • Number: 23
Wedbush analyst Nick McKay is initiating coverage this morning with an Outperform rating and an $18 price target, arguing what last month's RB buy rec did -- that there are opportunities for growth even against the headwind of fitness tracker
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/16 7:19 AM
  • Number: 2427
  • Recommendations: 1
Welcome, Ileneonme. It seems that the allocations are not only a bit confusing -- but they need to be updated to be correct. I've just sent a note to have it fixed, but let me explain why you're seeing those amounts (and what they should be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/16 1:15 PM
  • Number: 2406
  • Recommendations: 2
In P1, they are doing trading moves to raise cash. Do you think you will do that in P2? how do you plan and manage such shorter term move? do you eye something to get into and then raise the cash or do you raise the cash and let it sit to wait
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/16 11:53 PM
  • Number: 2389
You are correct on the $500k. I'll send a note to our techies to get that fixed.

Rick
  • Date: 4/24/16 8:09 PM
  • Number: 74
  • Recommendations: 1
Marc, I get the feeling that the buyout will go through. The premium is too rich for shareholders to balk. You can ignore the press releases being out by legal firms trying to make this a class action. It happens at every buyout.

With the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z