Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By maracle

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/19/15 12:53 PM
  • Number: 205571
  • Recommendations: 0
Consider this link your big flashing sign

That's certainly a big list but looks like a lot of mall stores, I guess it's not many places I tend to go. I see Trader Joe's is coming soon, so I'll make use of that eventually. Putting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/15 11:37 AM
  • Number: 205557
  • Recommendations: 1
Currently, ApplePay works in conjunction with your existing credit card. It's seamless, or so I'm told, as I don't have the requisite model of iPhone to use ApplePay. You just wave your iPhone or AppleWatch over the reader and off goes your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/21/15 6:07 PM
  • Number: 205437
  • Recommendations: 2
Pretty exceptional, although the heavy reliance on iPhone is starting to wear on some. Media pointed to iWatch sales, which are almost at "hobby" levels by comparison.

iOS for the car seems like it has more potential than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/15 2:17 PM
  • Number: 36371
Nice! I'm not sure I'll benefit much from it since I tend to buy games long before I play them. But not always, and if I ever want to buy a game on release day now I will. I pretty much just forget about new releases since they're a mess most of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/3/15 7:40 PM
  • Number: 205124
  • Recommendations: 1
Oldsmobile is history....

But overall a good take! As long as Apple stays focused on simplicity and superior design, they will do well for a very long time.
  • Date: 4/24/15 4:29 PM
  • Number: 36326
I actually haven't played it yet. I might have some time this weekend! I wish these free weekends actually lasted the whole weekend though.
  • Date: 4/3/15 10:08 AM
  • Number: 204839
I think the point is that in a few years the kind of person who would buy a $10k watch will buy a new, even sleeker one. Just like they did with iPods and iPhones. The first iPod looked long in the tooth by 4 years out.

Certainly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/15 1:11 PM
  • Number: 204800
That means that the avid ESPN watcher will have to pay 20 bucks. That's a lot, but it may be possible.

The problem they have now is the proliferation of special networks for teams and conferences. ESPN's value to me would be high
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/18/15 12:41 PM
  • Number: 204780
The security failures have nothing to do with Apple, and they need to be careful not to get tarnished. I'm a little surprised that Apple didn't realize that they had to manage the banks more carefully. Their goals in this are not Apple's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/15 1:24 PM
  • Number: 204715

There's really only two choices - included it with iOS, or make it an optional download from the App Store. If you included it with the OS, then you can't let it be deleted because the only way to get it back would be to reinstall the entire

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z