Show Latest Posts:

The 99 Most Recent Messages By Radish

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/23/14 4:27 AM
  • Number: 749121
  • Recommendations: 0
THEMATHISNEAR,

Isn't it amazing that 'calibration errors', 'innocent misunderstandings', etc., always seem to be in the Demorats' favor?

Maybe sometimes it's in the Democrats' favor and sometimes the Republicans' favor, but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 8:54 PM
  • Number: 128932
PSUEngineer,

It's funny that you say that. I find 5000K hideous. It's a harsh blueish color to me. I like a warm yellow color.

Indeed, color preference is a personal thing. It's helpful that the bulbs now all tell what color
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 6:47 PM
  • Number: 128929
GWPotter,

Phil the specs say these are flood or spot styles -- some how I don't think they are variable. In your estimation - are the flood, spot or something in the middle?

Definitely flood, with the understanding that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 6:42 PM
  • Number: 128928
xtn,

Our eyes/brains do not perceive light intensity with a linear scale. That is to say that 1200 lumens will not appear twice as bright as 600 lumens.

True. Good point.

Anyway, despite that, I've been happy to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 6:38 PM
  • Number: 128927
xtn,

I'm interested in knowing how you've managed to fit your whole house with 5000K lamps, especially having a mix of incandescent, fluorescent and now LED lamps. I would prefer the range of 4000K - 4500K myself, but am unable to find a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 6:25 PM
  • Number: 128926
kmart00,

What about replacement ceiling fan lights--smaller bulbs. Not exactly like candles but a smaller bulb of that shape?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 6:23 PM
  • Number: 128925
Jennlee222,

One thing we found is that the LED is very very bright - like you can't even really look directly at it.

You probably wouldn't want to look directly at these, or at the CFL's I had before, or at an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/22/14 5:02 AM
  • Number: 128915
  • Recommendations: 4
I posted recently about LED bulbs for replacing 4-foot fluorescent tubes:
http://boards.fool.com/31402986.aspx

I've been using CFL's in the recessed lights at home (also known as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 7:13 PM
  • Number: 748842
  • Recommendations: 1
Art53,

By the way Kroger's and Ralph's must be closely affiliated somehow?

The Kroger Company owns Ralph's, King Soopers, Food 4 Less, Dillons, and many others.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/14 6:54 PM
  • Number: 748840
CCinOC,

Still mourning the loss of my local Grocery Outlet, the T J Maxx of food. They sold pints of Häagen-Dazs ice cream for $1.50; $4.50 elsewhere. Now I can barely bring myself to pay $3.50 for pints of Häagen-Dazs when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/14 2:34 AM
  • Number: 748670
Colovion

If you mean "stated common myth [of inherited vs created wealth] that has been debunked by studies many times" then... well, you still fixed nothing because you're wrong. Again.

The current issue (Oct 20)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/14 2:16 AM
  • Number: 748668
CCinOC,

Nonsense. There's no "minimum required usage" for any credit card--just more BS from the Bullsh!tter-in-Chief.

It was probably because he tried to use the card in a different state (NY) than whatever state
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/14 2:11 AM
  • Number: 748667
CCinOC,

My point is, if you put Carl Jr's Mile High Bacon Cheeseburger on a restaurant plate and a waiter served it at Zingermans, you'd pay three times as much and--except for the dubious "American" cheese, which cheese at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/14 3:14 AM
  • Number: 748546
  • Recommendations: 2
MetalDecathlete,

Then what is it about normal table salt that causes people health problems? There is something about it that is not right.

Normal non-iodized table salt doesn't cause any more, or any fewer, health
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/14 3:02 AM
  • Number: 748545
Colovion,

As I said in an earlier post we have thousands of hospitals in this country. Not every single one can be a top level secure biohazard facility,

This reminds me of when I took my son to the local ER with symptoms
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/14 3:32 AM
  • Number: 748396
NY Post article:

http://tinyurl.com/kx6q46s

Phil
  • Date: 10/17/14 3:14 AM
  • Number: 748394
MetalDecathlete,

Your table salt is actually 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals such as moisture absorbents, and iodine.

False. First of all, even Morton's salt is available with or without iodine. Second the amount of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/14 2:52 AM
  • Number: 748392
JLC,

Here is a problem with temps, like any other vital sign. It is an average for a population of people.

Furthermore, the "98.6" number is probably a mathematical conversion error anyway.

The implication
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/14 2:41 AM
  • Number: 748225
telegraph,

I see from my paperwork that Walmart billed Medicare $48...and will probably only get $12.......

For whatever it's worth, Sam's Club charges $14.98 for a flu shot (if you have no insurance coverage).

Phil
  • Date: 10/14/14 5:53 AM
  • Number: 747882
CCinOC,

It could've been worse. 2828 cold-called before the advent of the federal Do Not Call list. Some people go ape-chit if you call them when they're on the Do Not Call list.

The federal Do Not Call list doesn't apply to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/14 6:49 PM
  • Number: 747330
TheBaronAndrew,

In my area, most of the McDonald's took those self-serve beverage kiosks out. Too many people were abusing it -- saving their cups and then walking in off the street another day with their cup and helping themselves to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/14 6:01 AM
  • Number: 747067
TheBaronAndrew,

I've observed that, at my McDonald's, many customers have very specific, even persnickety, requests. Some only want "no salt" fries; others want only fries that are "fresh"... i.e., if they'e been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/14 6:16 AM
  • Number: 746937
LordFoolman,

You know what also bugs me? When you call in for customer support, like a bank, or power company, they say, "PRESS 1 for English, or 2 for Spanish?

Is it really necessary to press 1 for English? Can't the

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/14 6:07 AM
  • Number: 746936
On the internet when you are ordering something and it requires a credit card number....
It irks me when United States isn't the top choice on the drop-down menu.

Indeed. It's certainly possible to get a pretty good idea of what
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/14 8:24 PM
  • Number: 746896
CCinOC,

But the getting isn't good. The getting requires that we involve ourselves with the Middle East, which is very bad, as we see.

Perhaps some foreign energy requires involvement in the Middle East, but certainly not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/14 8:39 PM
  • Number: 746743
CCinOC,

Bingo! The supposedly impossible atomic bomb [Manhattan Project] was built in record time.

It was pretty fast, but it wasn't supposedly impossible. The whole point of the Szilard/Einstein letter was that they were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/14 8:27 PM
  • Number: 746740
  • Recommendations: 5
I left the parking lot but, because Costco was about to close, I drove back into the parking lot and just watched. A few minutes later, the family left and piled into a late-model SUV parked a few aisles away from Costco.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/29/14 2:38 AM
  • Number: 190122
RaptorD2,

Holding down, pressing, or repeatedly pressing any key (F2, F1, F8, shift-F8, F12) doesn't change anything. ... At startup, the hard drive runs, the screen turns black.

My advice is this:

1. Unplug all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/28/14 7:37 PM
  • Number: 190111
RaptorD2,

Now I have the black screen of death. No DOS, No Windows, no pc. Lenovo's "bootable diagnostics" won't work because I can't use the pc to change the boot sequence.

So what, exactly, happens if you turn
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/14 5:46 PM
  • Number: 128736
PSUEngineer,

That's fine. Keep dragging through pools, around trees, around pool deck furniture, around gardens or whatever you like. I think it is a hassle and not worth the effort.

In my case the cord is powering a sizable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/14 12:08 AM
  • Number: 128731
  • Recommendations: 3
Also I have an inground pool that shouldn't have electrical cords dropped in them.

I've let extension cords drape through my inground pool before, it's not a problem. I've never done it with anyone in the pool, just to be on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/14 9:02 PM
  • Number: 128714
foo1bar,

So what did you run 8 years ago and wish you had run something else?
About 8-10 years ago I was running RG6 and cat5e (2 of each to each spot)
And my only regret was only running 2 cat5e to the office instead of 3 or

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/14 7:30 PM
  • Number: 128708
2gifts,

Having one dishwasher to store some combination of dishes instead of putting them away in the cabinets would make me crazy.

I don't actually agree with the storage concept, but since it was a rare moment I was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/14 7:09 PM
  • Number: 128706
I'll respond to the comments on my post here in one post, rather than replying to each separately.

foo1bar,

I would do actual structured cable - or pull the same things that it typically has. (2x RG6 coax + 2x CAT5e)
And

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/14 5:41 AM
  • Number: 128690
  • Recommendations: 28
Lakedog,

We did a remodel that turned into a rebuild a few years back, so here's comments based on that and my prior house which I had built on my lot based on the design of a house the builder had built elsewhere...

- Probably the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/14 7:18 PM
  • Number: 3955
KenAtPcs,

Unfortunately, I also happened to read the spoiler which stated what the difference between the two endings was. :-(

Bummer! That's why I didn't post any links to explanations of why there's two versions... they're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 9:24 PM
  • Number: 744466
  • Recommendations: 7
Just like adding more government to the telephone system,

Bad examples indeed. The "telephone system" that the government backed by granting a monopoly has as its heart something called the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/18/14 9:12 PM
  • Number: 3951
KenAtPcs,

I thought I'd heard of (if not read) all of Heinlein's major novels, but apparently not. Sounds interesting to me; I've ordered a copy [of "Podkayne of Mars"].

Be aware there's two versions. The original
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/14 7:32 PM
  • Number: 128627
PEX, have they begun using it? New fittings, tools required...

PEX is allowed here in southern California, it took a series of legal actions to force the government to approve it after it had been approved in the model building
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 8:16 PM
  • Number: 743889
CCinOC,

But taking the more general point, we all "know" that in general stealing is wrong. — Radish

Why?

Because traditionally it's wrong, in general. But even stealing isn't universally considered wrong.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 8:01 PM
  • Number: 743885
warrl,

Unless one of a handful of other religions that claim to be the only way to God, turn out to be correct.

Especially any of the religions where you have to earn your way into heaven. To their God, Christians are the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 7:57 PM
  • Number: 743883
CCinOC,

Peter, Heaven intake clerk: Ahh, Art from Tennessee. There you are! We’ve been waiting for you! ...

Nicely written... a work of art!

Phil
  • Date: 9/15/14 7:46 PM
  • Number: 128619
ptheland,

Is that true for irrigation lines as well?

I assume so, since they're connected to the city water supply.

I'm wondering if those should be painted. Probably wouldn't hurt.

I'd paint them.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 7:24 PM
  • Number: 128616
1poorguy,

First thing I notice in the picture is PVC above ground. That is generally a very bad idea. PVC doesn't like being above ground (especially in direct sun, but even indirect isn't good). In AZ I believe it is code that all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 6:51 PM
  • Number: 743857
CCinOC,

Phil, you don't want to be a Christian and you're never going to be a Christian, so why are you arguing the meaning of words or whether they are in English?

I was pointing out that ideas of right and wrong conduct
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/14 4:12 AM
  • Number: 743735
CCinOC,

People say things like that every day, educated people as well as uneducated, and children as well as grown-ups. Now what interests me about all these remarks is that the man who makes diem is not merely saying that the other
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/14 11:30 PM
  • Number: 128602
whyohwhyoh,

Best deals I've seen are at IKEA. Full range of LED bulb types, at very low prices ~$5 plus minus depending on bulb type.

When I've looked at IKEA, they've only had LEDs in the 2700K-or-so color range (aka
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/14 11:19 PM
  • Number: 128601
tpault,

Incandescent bulbs can light up anywhere from very dim all the way to full bright. The LED however needed a "kick start" of voltage before it would ignite. It worked much better if I turned it all the way on full
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/14 4:02 AM
  • Number: 743470
CCinOC,

Phil, I think you would prefer Art's plan. Everybody goes to Heaven. ;-)

As best I remember, there's approximately zero information in the Bible about what Heaven is or what anyone would do there... especially if you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/14 3:50 AM
  • Number: 743342
CCinOC,

Here is C. S. Lewis's most famous premise. ...
You must make your choice. Either this man [Jesus] was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. ...

Surely you realize this is an elementary
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/14 1:31 AM
  • Number: 743336
CCinOC,

All the more reason why this book may appeal to you [JediGALT].
http://usminc.org/images/MereChristianitybyCSLewis.pdf

Just out of curiosity,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/14 3:10 AM
  • Number: 743115
Art53,

Careful you're making too much sense! Her head might explode! LOL!

Well, we wouldn't want that! CCinOC is actually one of my favorite posters on this board. I admire the way she sticks to her beliefs and isn't afraid
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/14 6:15 PM
  • Number: 743019
CCinOC,

Basically, God is perfection. After all, He created the universe and everything in it--including us. Being perfect, He can't abide sin; it's impossible. What to do?

Shouldn't God, being perfect, have a perfect
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/14 6:05 PM
  • Number: 743014
CCinOC,

A gross misunderstanding of (at least) Christianity. It isn't the poor choices one makes--we all make poor choices; every one of us--but that we cannot meet the standards of a Holy God. Good news! He has a plan to make everything
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/10/14 3:11 AM
  • Number: 89023
  • Recommendations: 4
AngelMay,

I know a lady who boasts online that she is a "proud owner" of pug dogs. And I always wonder, why proud?

Probably because the definition of "proud" ( (Continued...)
  • Date: 9/9/14 9:01 PM
  • Number: 128576
1poorguy,

Did both of these require removing the ballast of the existing fixture?

Yes, they are both tubes that need power applied directly to the two pins at one end. You don't actually have to physically remove the ballast
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/14 9:03 PM
  • Number: 128561
Regarding LED replacement tubes for 4-four fluorescent tubes, from these threads:
http://boards.fool.com/31363451.aspx?sort=whole
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/8/14 8:25 PM
  • Number: 128560
pauleckler,

I'm typing along and those keys get pushed accidentally causing strange things to happen. I'd like to deactivate them.

How about you pop the key cap off, then put something on the post (of the key cap or switch,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/14 4:33 AM
  • Number: 742311
  • Recommendations: 9
Our paycheck-deducted health insurance premium is well over double what it was last year. Same PPO plan, except now it includes the Obamacare-required coverages. We're in southern California.

Phil
  • Date: 9/5/14 4:26 AM
  • Number: 6755
warrl,

In F2: =if(isnumber(e2),e2,if(isnumber(d2),d2,if(isnumber(c2),c2,b2)))

Here's a fun variation of that, which is easily expanded to more columns. In cell F2, you'd put the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/14 9:23 PM
  • Number: 6753
gatorswamp,

Some patients have followup for all, some for just the first column. These would be columns B to E let's call them. If I want to put a formula in Column F, that would return the last reported value for each patient that we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/14 3:14 AM
  • Number: 741388
CCinOC,

Still a made-up word.

That's true. I can't think of any word, off hand, that isn't a made-up word. Maybe onomatopoeias?

Phil
  • Date: 8/29/14 8:42 PM
  • Number: 741358
CCinOC,

"Homophobia"--a made up word. Homo, meaning "man" (technically "male human," but in logical and scholastic writing "human being"). "Phobia," meaning "irrational fear, horror,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/14 11:29 AM
  • Number: 252456
TDHFool,

Is there a post (or site) that has SIPRO screen definitions in Radiscript or plain English or the like?

These are all the screen definitions I know of:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 8:17 PM
  • Number: 739067
CCinOC,

Phil, I don't think there's any faith to be had by you.

Hey, at least I didn't post: You ask for guidance from God A, and God B responds with "Thou shalt have no other gods before me!"

I think
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 7:13 PM
  • Number: 739058
Beridian,

All health care systems have horror stories and failings, they also have successes which few people talk about on the internet. We as a society need to choose the best one.

No, we don't. We as a society need to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 3:02 PM
  • Number: 128352
Goofyhoofy,

So I sez to myself, how about putting them in series?

For whatever it's worth, I've done this before... indeed, I have my Verizon FiOS gear, which itself includes a UPS to run the telephone service part, plugged
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 3:02 AM
  • Number: 738947
CCinOC,

It's exceedingly unlikely that Earth would simply evolve into the beauty and complexity it obviously possesses.

It's really not, though. In computer programming, we do stuff like this all the time. You can program
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 2:51 AM
  • Number: 738946
CCinOC,

Yes, I see what [warrl is] saying now, but in my opinion there's nothing incoherent about asking for guidance from a being you're not even sure exists. If He doesn't exist, you won't get a response, anyway, but if He does exist,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 2:03 AM
  • Number: 738943
MetalDecathlete,

There's that tiny little evolution/creation feud.

I've never understood that one. To me, it's like this. If God just mysteriously creates the universe, then, yeah, that's amazing... and what else is new? But
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 1:41 AM
  • Number: 738942
MetalDecathlete,

In the end, I got no answers.

And, obviously, during all this there were plenty of opportunities for a higher-power-connecting event... yet none occurred until you got back to Christianity.

It
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 1:32 AM
  • Number: 738941
CCinOC,

So don't read the Old Testament. Instead, read learned commentaries about it.

That's pretty foreign to me... normally I want to go to the most direct source available, rather than go to something "some
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/14 1:08 AM
  • Number: 128341
1poorguy,

I haven't actually pulled the trigger on the T8s yet.

OK, thanks. I was asking because I just had a ballast go out in a fixture, and rather than replacing the ballast I just rewired the fixture for LEDs and put in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/14 1:49 PM
  • Number: 738803
MetalDecathlete,

I tested it with scripture and believed.

Gutsy move. Jesus answered, "It is said: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

It is truly a remarkable experience to witness and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/14 2:22 AM
  • Number: 128331
Hey 1poorguy,

Remember this thread http://boards.fool.com/31328665.aspx?sort=whole ?

Did you ever get any of those LED T8's? And if so, how'd that work out for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/14 2:06 AM
  • Number: 738735
CCinOC,

I'm not Jesus. ;-)

I left that one wide open, didn't I? Well played.

Phil
  • Date: 8/10/14 8:20 PM
  • Number: 738702
CCinOC,

I can speak only for myself. I don't share the details with people who are obviously hostile to the Gospel.

I'm not hostile to the Gospel, I just don't find it completely compelling based on the information I have so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 4:49 PM
  • Number: 738671
CCinOC,

That's where faith comes in--God never said otherwise--which apparently you don't have, Phil.

If faith means "complete confidence in someone/thing", especially without tangible proof of his/its validity,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 3:09 PM
  • Number: 738659
warrl,

I call this "subjective evidence" - stuff that it would be illogical for person A, who has experienced it, to deny, but also illogical for person B, who has not, to accept.

Indeed. I honestly don't have any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 5:56 AM
  • Number: 738621
CCinOC,

It's awesome. I'm crazy about jalapeños, so it suits me to a T.

Speaking of jalapenos, have you seen this?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 5:29 AM
  • Number: 189740
MurrayS,

I guess Goofy's response fits the specifics of the question, but not the intent IMHO.

Exactly. Goofy and I go way back. He likes to nit-pick my wording rather than use the obviously intended meaning. Thanks for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 5:20 AM
  • Number: 189739
tketola,

well, I only responded to your post because you posted a blatant/uniformed lie, and after I proved you wrong, now you are trying to obfuscate the issue.

Nothing I said was a lie. Nothing was incorrect, unless you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 5:10 AM
  • Number: 189738
Goofyhoofy,

Which is not to say there weren't any, contrary to your post:

As MurrayS has already pointed out, clearly I meant that I didn't recall any reports of hackers actually making charges on the credit
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 4:40 AM
  • Number: 738620
Manhattan on WGN is one of the best written new series this summer. Set in the '40's it's about the Manhattan Project set up at what later became Los Alamos. Locations, casting, acting writing and attention to period detail are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 4:29 AM
  • Number: 738619
CCinOC,

No, it takes a change of heart. If one approaches the subject of God in defiance and hubris, don't bother waiting for anything.

What if one approaches the subject of God with questioning and continuously seeking to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 4:25 AM
  • Number: 738618
CCinOC,

Why are you interpreting Jesus's words that way?

Because that's what the New Testament says Jesus said. I was posting from memory, so the details may be off some. But the general idea was that Jesus told his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 4:14 AM
  • Number: 738617
CCinOC,

The other element regarding whether Jesus existed is that some people do not want Him to have existed.

The flip side of that is there's plenty of people who do want Jesus to have existed. Many times people have been
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/14 4:01 AM
  • Number: 738616
CCinOC,

How in the world are you interpreting Section 1 as an extension of the Bill of Rights, which includes the First Amendment, to apply to state governments as well as to the federal government in the context we are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/14 4:28 AM
  • Number: 738482
MetalDecathlete,

I told God one day, at the age of 26, that I would leave all my pre-conceived opinions behind me and accept the truth no matter what. He answered my prayer and revealed himself to me. It was the Holy Spirit that opened
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/14 4:17 AM
  • Number: 738481
307wolverine,

If Jesus wanted to found a religion I seems to me that he'd turn to some of his more learned followers and say, "I am the embodiment of God. Every word I speak comes from God. I speak. You write." But that didn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/14 4:10 AM
  • Number: 738480
307wolverine,

Rockefeller originally funded the University of Chicago back in 1890. I never knew that until today.

The History Channel's "The Men Who Built America" was actually pretty good about showing the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/14 4:04 AM
  • Number: 738479
CCinOC,

What do we know about Jesus from non-Bible sources? ... More information has survived about Jesus Christ than most other ancient figures.

If you dig into that with an open mind, I'm pretty sure you'll find it's just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/9/14 3:40 AM
  • Number: 738478
MetalDecathlete,

But let's make a distinction here that is often missed by liberals and conservatives alike. The 1st amendment states, 'congress' shall pass no law.

If I'm not mistaken, most blue laws were state and locally

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/14 4:10 PM
  • Number: 189726
  • Recommendations: 10
tketola,

Well, you are welcome to be a skeptic, however, you are way off base here!!!

Possibly, but I doubt it.

It's the same Company that discovered the Target and Adobe data breaches earlier this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/14 8:31 PM
  • Number: 134310
Colovion,

I'm optimistic, frankly. At some point the Dem lies have to be shown for what they are, you can't get blood from a stone after all.

That's incredibly optimistic. Clearly, liberal policies won't work, but liberals
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/14 3:12 PM
  • Number: 189704
  • Recommendations: 11
CyberVor, a gang of Russian hackers, swiped 1.2 billion usernames and passwords from nearly half a million websites, Hold Security revealed Tuesday.

A company that makes money from making people nervous about security problems
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/29/14 1:17 AM
  • Number: 128260
I'm 99.99% sure the box said 12AWG and UL listed. I'm traveling so I can't check it now. I'll double-check it later.

In one place the box says:
- Max. Voltage: 600V
- Max. Current: 20A
- 12-28 AWG Solid or Stranded

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/14 12:45 AM
  • Number: 128232
Great job, 1poorguy!

Phil
  • Date: 7/27/14 3:35 PM
  • Number: 27337