Show Latest Posts:

The 99 Most Recent Messages By Radish

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/6/17 4:46 PM
  • Number: 135031
  • Recommendations: 0
DiSab,

I descale my Rinnai once a year and it honestly couldn't be easier.

Do you have the special valves (like these: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005Q5LXY6), or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 9:32 PM
  • Number: 953
1poorguy,

Looks like their primary concern is that power grids are not designed to handle a zillion local power sources (which I've been saying for years) and they're trying to figure out whether changes in the inverters can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 9:06 PM
  • Number: 951
1poorguy,

Local utility has a project/program where they replace the inverter with a newer one for free, and it has a 10 yr warranty.

Why do they have such a project/program? I can't imagine what the benefit to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 5:06 AM
  • Number: 4073
  • Recommendations: 3
for younger readers who want more than YA:

I'd strongly recommend this one:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 4:52 AM
  • Number: 4072
  • Recommendations: 1
OneEyeBirdRtns,

This is a GREAT book. A wonderful book. An awesome book. An awesome awesomist book!

Thanks for the tip. I was looking for something new to read during chemo ( (Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 4:32 AM
  • Number: 135012
wecoguy,

If the current Bosch ever fails, I'll replace it with a newer pilotless version...

Hopefully that won't be soon, because a pilotless tankless heater takes longer to start delivering heated water (after you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 12:37 AM
  • Number: 135009
I've predicted for years that people who installed tankless water heaters were going to have problems with scale build-up in the heat exchangers, especially if they didn't do the complicated annual maintenance the heater manufacturers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/5/17 12:10 AM
  • Number: 135008
GWPotter,

#1 Any other problems? - I can't think of any.

There are more, but they're obscure. For example, if you have an outlet where the bottom socket is always on but the top socket is controlled by a light
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/4/17 4:03 AM
  • Number: 135003
GWPotter,

If you don't have one of these, you might want to - will clearly tell you if your outlets are OK and if not, exactly what wiring problem exists.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/3/17 3:21 PM
  • Number: 134999
1poorguy,

Though I am starting to wonder if it's important for an outdoor outlet to be GFCI. I suppose there is still some risk of shock outdoors.

Probably a bigger risk outdoors than indoors, except if you're
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/3/17 3:09 AM
  • Number: 134990
1poorguy,

If the GFCI outlet is dead does that assure every other outlet on the circuit also would be dead?

If power is available to the GFCI outlet (which you said it is), then if there's no power available from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/17 2:01 PM
  • Number: 195972
  • Recommendations: 4
warrl,

The https protocol (as opposed to the http protocol) is sufficient for websites, and it applies over the entire course between your computer and the web server.

I'm pretty sure https doesn't encrypt the IP
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/17 5:46 PM
  • Number: 134957
wecoguy,

Occupancy Sensor/switches are another good idea,

It works really well for bathroom fans. Some people don't think they need to turn the fan on when they use the bathroom, which subsequent users often don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/17 4:42 PM
  • Number: 134953
It might be worth considering having the fans on a timer. That way, they get used, without running forgotten for half a day. They make sleek, unobtrusive pushbutton timers for these.

We have ours on motion-sensing switches. When you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/17 2:00 PM
  • Number: 134947
wecoguy,

one item we want to do is replace the noisy NuTone vents that I currently have simply vented into the attic

We went with Panasonic fans during our remodel/rebuild (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/17 2:33 PM
  • Number: 134923
  • Recommendations: 2
BlueGrits,

Also, it seems that the Moen brand has been pretty much frowned upon by folks, with Delta and Pfister being preferred.

Moen is favored by hotels because they are cheap and cheap to repair, and the hotel
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 5:52 AM
  • Number: 134887
So I'm thinking of having the wood fascia boards replaced with either Polywood or Fiber Cement. Do the folks here have a preferance for one over the other?

Termites are a problem in this area, so we tried to minimize the exposed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/17 5:43 AM
  • Number: 134886
1poorguy,

Skunk Works is an amazing team. Are you referring to this project:

Yes.

Do you have something more current than this article? Sounds like they aren't particularly close to a breakthrough (though I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/17 4:27 AM
  • Number: 134871
1poorguy,

I think you may be overstating that a bit, but I do agree that it won't receive widespread adoption if it doesn't make economic sense. Which for some specific applications it apparently already
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/17 7:44 PM
  • Number: 134866
1poorguy,

Industrial-scale battery storage. Kauai is using it. Another island (Ta'u, I think) is totally reliant upon it. It's on the California grid now. And a lot more.

When you look into these, though, there's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/17 8:21 PM
  • Number: 134858
SeattlePioneer,

Since electric utilities are often compelled to buy back power from customers at premium prices, that suggests to me that I buy a natural gas fueled generator and at least use it to run the meter back to near zero
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/17 8:06 PM
  • Number: 134855
foo1bar,

Now take your gas bills over the past 12 months (or so) and add up all the total dollar amounts, and add up all the therms used. Divide the dollars by the therms to get your cost per therm. ó Radish

I would not use this

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/17 2:54 PM
  • Number: 134792
CMF-mazske,

I figure it will behoove me to replace my hot water heater with an electric one. I'm also wondering if I should replace my furnace and get electric heat.

Extremely unlikely. You need to find out your energy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/17 2:28 AM
  • Number: 134785
jeffbrig,

So here are my options:

Can you get natural gas or propane? Operating costs will probably be a lot less than electric. Tank size is not very important with gas/propane, if the burner is large (high BTU). With
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/17 1:17 AM
  • Number: 815
ItsGoingUp,

It takes a really special kind of viewpoint to believe that Elon Musk is a lying fool and still invest in Tesla.

I invested in Tesla before Elon Musk said anything about SolarCity.

(voted for the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/17 1:06 AM
  • Number: 813
colleran,

I would be overjoyed if the autopilot on my (ordered) M3 would just work on limited access freeways. In my mind it is the most boring thing I have ever done (and the most prone to losing focus). As for working on city streets,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/17 1:01 AM
  • Number: 812
OneWhoWaits,

As a shareholder, you must have some confidence that we are somewhere near this "avalanche", or "dam breaking" as others have put it.

No, not at all. I bought Tesla back when they were a car
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/17 7:39 PM
  • Number: 808
1poorguy,

I believe the federal mandate is 8 years which is why that's the minimum anyone ever offers. If I go hybrid shopping here in Phoenix every model will have an 8-yr warranty, no matter which car maker.

Apparently
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/17 7:11 PM
  • Number: 806
1poorguy,

The mandated battery warranty is 8 years. I will be very interested to see failure-rate data at that point (8 years).

I think it's 10 years in California, because California requires pollution-control
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/17 7:04 PM
  • Number: 805
OneWhoWaits,

In a Tesla, it is not possible to charge and discharge at/to 100%. The on board computer and its programing will not allow it. At the lower and upper ends of charge, there remains a percentage that is never
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/17 6:50 PM
  • Number: 804
OneWhoWaits,

Do yourself, me, and others a favor by watching this excellent documentary on solar photo voltaic production, and how the costs have come down (and continue to drop).

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/17 1:03 AM
  • Number: 791
3 times the storage capacity of lithium-ion batteries, from one of the original pioneers:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/17 12:40 AM
  • Number: 790
1poorguy,

A garden spot like Kaua'i should avoid fossil fuels as much as possible. The exhaust, the risk of spills (both in transport and storage), etc, are contrary to a "paradise". One spill could have devastating effects
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/17 12:36 AM
  • Number: 789
OneWhoWaits,

And to say that if it were really all that good, every island on the planet would already have it, is like saying that when telephones first came out, if they were that good, everyone would already have one.

No,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/10/17 12:18 AM
  • Number: 134716
xtn,

I'm not talking about the "Do Not Call List." I'm talking about violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, which as you may know allows for a private right of action, meaning that a cell phone user may,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/17 3:41 PM
  • Number: 785
ItsGoingUp,

You're just dodging the question.

No, I'm just objecting to 1poorguy's blanket statement that enormous solar panels with huge battery systems are "Definitely more practical than shipping
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/17 1:45 AM
  • Number: 780
ItsGoingUp,

Is it your contention that Tesla is pricing their energy products to lose money?

It wouldn't be the first time someone tried to buy marketshare by hyping flashy projects that aren't actually economically
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/17 8:06 PM
  • Number: 778
1poorguy,

Definitely more practical than shipping in large quantities of fossil fuels.

How do you figure that? Tesla has released ZERO information on the costs of these two projects. I'd say it's pretty likely that,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/17 3:00 AM
  • Number: 134704
  • Recommendations: 5
xtn,

For telephone calls, I play along just long enough to politely collect the name of the company, their address, the agent's name, and whatever other information I can collect, and then let them know I will be filing a complaint
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/17 3:03 AM
  • Number: 861234
CCinOC,

I should've made that distinction, but it brought to mind the ludicrous notion that anyone who sets foot on U.S. soil is entitled to the protections of the Constitution. It's like we're sitting ducks for the lengthy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/17 1:52 AM
  • Number: 861087
CCinOC,

This idea that if someone sets foot on U.S. soil they automatically have Constitutional rights is preposterous.

If you read the article more closely, the court is considering cases that did NOT take place on US
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/17 1:31 AM
  • Number: 134648
2gifts,

When we built the house, we made sure that all the shower controls were on an interior wall specifically for access, so at least we planned for having to do this, but it would take some effort.

Good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 9:51 PM
  • Number: 134642
  • Recommendations: 20
As I've posted before, I had "Whipple" surgery 1/6/2017 http://boards.fool.com/32562600.aspx and have been at home (kind of) recovering. It's been crazy...

On Jan. 28th I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 9:50 PM
  • Number: 265542
  • Recommendations: 55
As I've posted before, I had "Whipple" surgery 1/6/2017 http://boards.fool.com/32562192.aspx and have been at home (kind of) recovering. It's been crazy...

On Jan. 28th I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 9:48 PM
  • Number: 860858
  • Recommendations: 23
As I've posted before, I had "Whipple" surgery 1/6/2017 http://boards.fool.com/32562188.aspx and have been at home (kind of) recovering. It's been crazy...

On Jan. 28th I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 9:20 PM
  • Number: 134641
1poorguy,

Typically there is a tube inside the heater that pulls water from the bottom (because incoming water (cold) is at the top).

That's exactly backwards. The tube inside a tank heater pushes the water coming in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/17 9:14 PM
  • Number: 134640
2gifts,

We have 2 Moen posi-temp shower valves in our shower in the master bedroom, and about a month ago, we started to have an issue first with my shower and then with DH's that there was no hot water. DH made a call to Moen, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/27/17 6:16 PM
  • Number: 265299
WaveDoc,

Is there a link to the Radiscript definitions for each of the SI Pro screens...

I assume you found this post: http://boards.fool.com/31673761.aspx

Phil
  • Date: 1/25/17 3:04 AM
  • Number: 134460
xtn,

I don't think there is any such thing as a 120V LED.

Depends on whether one is talking about a bulb or the actual individual semiconductor. I was writing about the entire bulb assembly, not the individual
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/17 5:07 PM
  • Number: 134446
I've been posting for years now that I've never had a line-voltage LED burn out. In contrast to the CFL's that burn out pretty often (a group of all the same brand and type of bulb I kept track of ranged from 0.1 years lifespan minimum
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/17 4:37 PM
  • Number: 134444
1poorguy,

Did not know that. Yes, the connector looks a lot like that one. I had always assumed it was LV. Makes me a bit more reticent to handle it now.

I think they are pretty safe to handle (but I'm also the guy who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/17 4:31 PM
  • Number: 195733
PSUEngineer,

Since I would like to buy the newest version of Acronis for my laptop, would you know if I could restore the backups made with the 2014 version from the external drive to my laptop using the 2017
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/17 2:45 PM
  • Number: 134429
1poorguy,

Whenever I have to open a detector (battery change) all I see is a single connector with a few wires that go into the ceiling. It's a LV connector (like you'd see inside your PC), so no way is house power on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/17 2:10 PM
  • Number: 134424
1poorguy,

Though in the AZ heat most things wither. Paper gets crackly, plastic turns yellow and gets brittle, adhesives tend to dry-out and fail, etc.

At our place, the electrician put blue painter's tape on the breaker
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/17 5:19 PM
  • Number: 134415
danbobtx,

DW complains about the sulfur odor from the hot water.

Have your water tested, but probably a new anode rod of the appropriate type will solve this.

but can anyone give feedback if a tankless electric
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 3:19 AM
  • Number: 134400
  • Recommendations: 27
As I've posted before http://boards.fool.com/32528910.aspx, the cancerous growth was at the head of my pancreas and thus detected early. I had the Whipple surgery 1/6/2017, which took 9.5 hours
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/17 2:56 AM
  • Number: 857399
CCinOC,

But what did you think of the inauguration?

Haven't bothered to track down the speech. But at least it should put an end to all the social media stuff I keep seeing about the horrible things Trump is "going
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 6:08 PM
  • Number: 857366
CCinOC,

Hey, Phil! How are you feeling on this glorious Inauguration Day?

Still kinda fading in and out... missed the inauguration. I posted an update:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 6:04 PM
  • Number: 265180
  • Recommendations: 85
Thanks for JLC for posting an update for me while I wasn't up to it yet! http://boards.fool.com/32552836.aspx

As I've posted before, the growth was at the head of my pancreas and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 6:02 PM
  • Number: 857365
  • Recommendations: 22
Thanks for JLC for posting an update for me while I wasn't up to it yet! http://boards.fool.com/32553037.aspx

As I've posted before, the growth was at the head of my pancreas and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 5:44 PM
  • Number: 134397
inparadise,

Having lived in the Caribbean for almost 10 years, these are on the list to look into. Do you have direct experience with these? Know how loud they are?

No personal experience with these newer designs, sorry.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 4:10 PM
  • Number: 134395
inparadise,

Our system is due for an overhaul, preferably to a 2 zone system ... Really want to add central air too. Can't stand the noise or the obstruction of the view with window units.

These types of systems:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 3:44 PM
  • Number: 134393
inparadise,

I hate to think what would have happened had the cold snap not broken when it did, had we returned even a day later.

That's why every house I've had in a freezing climate has used a thermostat that's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/17 3:02 AM
  • Number: 857292
Sounds of Silence

I like the Simon and Garfunkel versions, except this part always gets me:

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more

It's like running your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/16 6:18 PM
  • Number: 264948
ep0001,

I use TMF as my home page. Now I am getting something other than the "myfool.com" I have been using. Anyone know how to get my screen back?

Maybe set this:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/16 6:15 PM
  • Number: 156660
drebbin,

I don't know, I can only guess. I would have to google it for starters and then do some other time-consuming research, and then report out to you.

Sounds like work.

But we should probably just cut
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/28/16 2:27 AM
  • Number: 156648
drebbin,

Well, if you fail to see it, I'm sure there can't possibly be or have ever been a good reason.

Funny response, but it just evades the question. What exactly is the reasoning (or other basis) behind this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/16 1:55 PM
  • Number: 156644
drebbin,

I'm sincerely trying to figure out if you are being serious or joking.

I'm serious.

You believe that having restrooms separated by gender is a violation of the Constitution?

Only in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/27/16 2:41 AM
  • Number: 156629
warrl,

My preference would be that pronoun use be based on presentation.

In the English language, the rule has long been (and as far as I'm concerned, still is) that masculine pronouns are appropriate when referring to a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/16 2:03 PM
  • Number: 854709
here's some ticker symbols for you-all Vanguard funds
VTSMX. Total stock market index
VDIGX Dividend Growth
VFSTX Short term investment grade corporate bond fund

Ditto what LuckyDog2002 said.

Phil
  • Date: 12/24/16 3:08 AM
  • Number: 264906
Thanks to all for your words of encouragement, tales of past techniques and successes, and prayers/thoughts. I really appreciate the support!

Phil
  • Date: 12/24/16 3:03 AM
  • Number: 134290
wecoguy, footsox, xtn,

Thanks for the encouragement and the positive comments and thoughts!

Phil
  • Date: 12/24/16 3:01 AM
  • Number: 134289
inparadise,

So glad this was found early. That's very unusual and a fabulous sign.

Indeed... the doctors said that if the growth hadn't been located exactly where it is (pressing against the bile duct), there's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/16 2:59 AM
  • Number: 134282
  • Recommendations: 26
I mentioned earlier I was on "limited activity" http://boards.fool.com/32495911.aspx

Since then I have had an EUS (endoscopic ultrasound) which found a small cancerous growth on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/16 2:56 AM
  • Number: 854383
  • Recommendations: 35
Since my previous update http://boards.fool.com/32478927.aspx I have had an EUS (endoscopic ultrasound) which found a small cancerous growth on my pancreas. I am scheduled to have it removed via
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/23/16 2:54 AM
  • Number: 264884
  • Recommendations: 61
Since my previous update http://boards.fool.com/32480760.aspx I have had an EUS (endoscopic ultrasound) which found a small cancerous growth on my pancreas. I am scheduled to have it removed via
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/16 7:15 PM
  • Number: 134274
xtn,

I don't know if unsupportable claims are being made or not, but this might solve the problem of physically having to change the batteries every year, without being more expensive over the ten year period.

I've
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/16 9:56 PM
  • Number: 853969
ArmedInfidel,

I don't like that they just removed the button bar. I used the "my fool" button to quickly navigate between boards, now I have to get to that from a drop down, so an extra step. Not the end of the world but
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/18/16 2:53 AM
  • Number: 853903
warrl,

On TMF the thread containing the most-recently-posted message you've already read plus all new threads are at the bottom (there may be new messages in older threads - too bad, you don't really want to see those do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/16 9:49 PM
  • Number: 853895
warrl,

How about a list of all topics, in order by newest post, with the ones that have new-to-you posts marked? Some versions of Proboards support ignoring topics.

Basically, topics (in the above context) are boards here on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/16 3:52 AM
  • Number: 853817
warrl,

Proboards, 910cmx, and a couple others, they keep track of what the last thing you read was in each thread.

But will they automatically direct you to each thread that has a new post? And new threads in boards (topics)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/16 3:44 AM
  • Number: 134272
xtn,

They could make them with a capacitor instead, so it would run for a while after the house power was cut. Said capacitor could always be at full charge before the house power gets cut.

Indeed. My guess is either there
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/16 4:25 AM
  • Number: 156421
warrl,

But that isn't the rule. If *the police* obtain evidence illegally, it's not admissible.

I'm pretty sure that in criminal cases, it's not just "the police" but rather the government (that is,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/16 4:17 AM
  • Number: 853705
warrl,

Actually, of the nine forums I frequent, six are better than TMF at that.

How do they work?

Phil
  • Date: 12/16/16 2:10 AM
  • Number: 853702
ArmedInfidel,

What's the alternative? Well, besides the usual there's a new game in town: gab.ai

What is that? No clue by looking at the website, and it won't let you in without an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/16 2:00 AM
  • Number: 134264
mschmit,

but it's crazy that there's no visual indication for which unit has a low battery. ó Radish

I would pay double for units that have this.

Someone please build this. You can make tiny LED lights that

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/16 1:53 AM
  • Number: 134263
xtn,

Heck, there's no reason they couldn't just do without a battery. Lots of fires are electrical, and that's not going to happen if you're electricity has been cut off probably.

I think they fear that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/16 12:55 AM
  • Number: 134262
inparadise,

because in my experience the "chirping," a word that suggests a much nicer softer sound than my detectors make, always come in the middle of the night. Never seem to happen during the day.

That does
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/16 12:51 AM
  • Number: 134261
GWPotter,

And you are sure that:
#1 The alarms will sound/function without a 110 connection?
and
#2 The batteries still provide 9 volts under load?

The old alarms still sounded when I pressed each one's Test
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/16 4:24 AM
  • Number: 156402
drebbin,

If someone chooses to "enslave" themselves, it is a regrettable thing, but I'm not sure I'd say that entitles them to murder someone to fix their own mistake.

Exactly. In ordinary cases, the woman
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/16 1:26 AM
  • Number: 134244
1poorguy,

The other thing I realized is that if I go on vacation for a week and a detector starts chirping while we're gone, then it's possible it will be dead when we get back and I'd never know it.

Good point,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/16 2:58 PM
  • Number: 195564
  • Recommendations: 12
Cute... from the article:

If youíre having problems getting connected to a network and canít connect to the Internet, here are some things you can try in Windows 10.
3. Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/16 2:51 PM
  • Number: 134233
PSUEngineer,

My detectors are only 17 years old.

Do they still work (like, when you test by blowing smoke at them rather than with the Test button)?

I didn't bother checking mine with smoke, after the one made
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/16 2:49 PM
  • Number: 134232
1poorguy,

I always wait for a detector to start chirping. As soon as I hear just one do that I go around and change all the batteries on the same day.

I just replace the one that's chirping... hence the wide variety in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/16 2:43 PM
  • Number: 134231
inparadise,

Sending positive vibes your way, Phil. Fingers crossed for good news.

Thanks! I'll take all the positive vibes I can get.

Phil
  • Date: 12/14/16 2:42 PM
  • Number: 134230
xtn,

I replaced a ceiling fan last night. Figuring out how to dismantle the existing one and remove it took the longest. Up on the ladder, having to hold the weight of it with one hand while undoing wire nuts with the other....what a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/16 2:35 PM
  • Number: 134227
GWPotter,

I have a suggestion. Make a couple of notes about battery replacement. My alarms need to removed from the mounting plate AND the 110 connection must be removed before I can get to the battery.

These have a door
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/16 4:59 AM
  • Number: 134220
Well, I have stepped up some from my previous "big project" of changing a light bulb (see http://boards.fool.com/32495911.aspx). Still on "limited activity" (had an endoscopic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/9/16 7:43 PM
  • Number: 853123
warrl,

And then you present your insurance card, and suddenly they have no idea what you'll have to pay. The total of what you pay and what your insurer pays will be less than their stated fee, but the office staff possibly can't
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 99

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z