Show Latest Posts:

The 99 Most Recent Messages By Radish

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/15/15 8:29 PM
  • Number: 777065
  • Recommendations: 0
MetalDecathlete,

Turn on "closed captioning" (CC) while you replay the dialog section. Radish

You can do that while streaming netflix?

I don't have netflix, so I don't know... but you can do it with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/15 3:24 PM
  • Number: 777040
MetalDecathlete,

With all the foreign accents and slang people have, we find ourselves rewinding a part of the disk several times before we get it. If that does not work, we just skip it and hope it was not needed to understand the rest
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/15 2:35 PM
  • Number: 191588
Note that most WiFi extenders just have one transceiver, and they switch it back and forth between connecting to the existing WiFi router and connecting to your laptop (or whatever device you're using).

So they are only half as fast
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/15 9:06 PM
  • Number: 191585
wolferd1,

Would it work to use a Powerline adaptor to a room on the other side of the fireplace from the router, then hook another wireless router to that? Then I have problems with overlapping networks?

Should work.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/15 8:58 PM
  • Number: 191584
  • Recommendations: 2
BlueGrits,

Running a line wouldn't be practical because of the structure in the way and the room layout. Otherwise, yeah, I'd do that.

Well, you might try making the antenna on the WiFi router more directional, and point it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/15 4:10 AM
  • Number: 191562
  • Recommendations: 1
BlueGrits,

What would be the most effective way (without breaking the bank) of improving things so I can get higher speeds at that location?

The router is in an adjacent room? Wouldn't it be fairly easy, then, to run an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/15 9:04 PM
  • Number: 130366
Lakedog,

Thought of replacing the drywall, but doing it myself does take some effort. And while relatively cheap, still really don't want the cost of replacing. It will be my fall back position if trying to strip it doesn't work because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/15 7:05 PM
  • Number: 130358
Lakedog,

But want to redo the ceilings.

Why not just redo the ceilings then? How big of an area are you talking about? What would it cost to just tear the ceiling down entirely and put up new drywall?

Phil
  • Date: 5/12/15 6:42 PM
  • Number: 1007
Earble,

Question: do the RadiScript macros run on Office 365? A quick Google search indicates that they may not. How about Office 2013?

I was hoping someone would jump in with an answer. I'm using Office 2003 (the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/15 10:31 AM
  • Number: 130306
BlueGrits,

I'm wondering if the alarms are interconnected with one another (although, in the past, one going off never triggered the other). Is there any easy way to tell if they are or not? The boxes for each alarm contain three wires -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/15 9:11 PM
  • Number: 140402
Umm,

Actually, almost all those laws were written under the assumption of a marriage being one man and one woman. Not "two people". Radish

Not true. Most say things like "spouse" or such.

Well,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/15 8:56 PM
  • Number: 776108
  • Recommendations: 3
Here it is with 1927 on the left and 2013 on the right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kml92pPjx0

Phil
  • Date: 5/7/15 8:02 PM
  • Number: 776099
CCinOC,

With all the advances in technology, why haven't lie detector tests been perfected so that they're as reliable as DNA testing?

Well, lie detector tests are apparently as reliable as concluding that two hair samples
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/15 7:24 PM
  • Number: 130300
BlueGrits,

The majority of alarms have different wiring kits, but most all of them seem to include wiring rigs.

If you do have to replace the wiring, these:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/15 2:45 AM
  • Number: 130282
StockGoddess,

Other ideas?

As already mentioned, Kilz before repainting to cover up the stains. I'd probably try to conquer the smells before repainting in case Kilz doesn't "lock them in".

Google ozone
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/6/15 9:06 PM
  • Number: 140375
Umm,

The only argument I can think of against polygamous marriage is that right now there are many laws (taxes, medical decision making, etc.) that have been written under the assumption of a marriage being two
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/15 11:55 PM
  • Number: 191546
stevenjklein,

All of your comments focus on browser slowdowns.

Mine didn't. I'd have given that same answer even before the invention of web browsers. Probably not on a website, but...

Phil
  • Date: 5/5/15 6:06 PM
  • Number: 191543
stevenjklein,

But apart from that issue, is there any other reason why unnecessary files would slow down a PC?

There are definitely things that slow down (a lot!) when there's a huge number of files in the temp directories.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/15 1:15 AM
  • Number: 775770
STSTT,

If they want to take a picture of an interesting plant while on a hike I want to encourage that (anything to get them interested in the outdoors!) or use a star map app to look to the heavens (again, if it gets them interested in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/15 1:24 AM
  • Number: 1005
Kiloran over on the UK Motley Fool website has created a web-based tool for formatting tabular data for a TMF post. Being web-based, Excel is not required!

See his post here:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/15 4:43 PM
  • Number: 775091
warrl,

Every argument I've heard for restricting legal marriage to heterosexual couples either fails in its own logic, is obviously religion-based and therefore not properly applicable to a debate on law in the US, or - as in this case -
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/15 2:00 AM
  • Number: 774646
AOLFoolmanAgain,

It's one thing to sneakily slip, say, a top card to the bottom. But to know which one to pick out of dozens and pick up from the middle of the deck and slip it to the bottom, all while unnoticed is not likely...at least
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/15 3:00 AM
  • Number: 774452
Except for the top card or two, we only saw the bottom half of the cards in the deck. It would be pretty easy for the other half of the card to represent suit and 2-10, J,K,Q,A...

If you watch closely, in some of the frames you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 2:35 PM
  • Number: 139942
lowstudent,

And Steve Martin is sooo much better at "Well excuuuuuse me!" than Obama, that this time the reset with the world will really work.

Tomlin for President and Martin for Vice President, then. It's the VP
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 3:04 AM
  • Number: 139933
For the next President, I'm thinking Lily Tomlin.

I know, Lily's getting a tad on in years for this, but she's only about 8 years older than Hillary. And, unless you count playing the Executive Assistant to the President on The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/15 2:27 AM
  • Number: 774388
CCinOC,

After having been through eight years of hell as a result of electing "the first black president" regardless of that person's qualifications to lead, I think voters will eschew electing "the first female
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/23/15 7:41 PM
  • Number: 774379
CCinOC,

Ted Cruz has solid debating credentials. He should do well in the primary debates.

Do you really think a white male can win the next presidential election? Really?

Phil
  • Date: 4/23/15 7:08 PM
  • Number: 130158
jeffbrig,

I guess I shouldn't mention that my unheated in-ground pool was 88-89 degrees last weekend? ;)

Actually, ours was too, without running the natural gas heater and using just the bubble-wrap-like cover for solar
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/15 8:49 PM
  • Number: 130131
  • Date: 4/21/15 4:18 AM
  • Number: 774133
Other food corporations follow suit ... [to] remove artificial colors and flavors

Old news. I wrote about this back in January:
http://boards.fool.com/31567232.aspx

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/15 2:51 AM
  • Number: 1750
A good use for those high energy-density batteries everyone is working on?

http://phys.org/news/2015-04-world-record-electric-motor-air...

A 50 kg
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/20/15 6:41 PM
  • Number: 130129
1poorguy,

An A/C guy told me those filters are hard on units because to clean well they have to provide a lot of resistance to the airflow.

Depends on the exact filter. Filters vary quite a bit in airflow resistance.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 2:18 AM
  • Number: 773918
warrl,

I think that public restrooms probably ought to be for one sex at a time - that is unless ALL toilets and urinals are in stalls with doors, and the stalls are big enough to maneuver in with the doors
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 2:00 AM
  • Number: 773915
AOLFoolmanAgain,

I remember about 12 years ago there was a big venture to build a humongous platform on the seas. It was a very very large version of the oil platforms you see floating out in the Gulf of Mexico, the North Sea, etc. It
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 1:15 AM
  • Number: 773910
MetalDecathlete,

I noticed that. Lot's of weirdos. But I have to say, most people seem pretty nice and respectful. I've not had a bad experience yet with a CO local.

Yeah, the [Boulder] weirdos are more towards the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/15 1:11 AM
  • Number: 773909
MetalDecathlete,

Very similar but less congested. Stunningly beautiful and the outdoor activities are immense, as you pointed out on the front range. I have a lot more exploring to do in that area before I decide
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 8:08 PM
  • Number: 139701
Umm,

The childish misspellings and name-calling are the least of the problems with his original post.

Well, who asked you, you booger-eating poopy-head?

Phil
  • Date: 4/16/15 7:22 PM
  • Number: 773787
Art53,

that live in Alamosa, Colorado which on mapquest looks like it is sort of in the middle of Colorado?

Middle-ish east/west, but north/south it's almost down to New Mexico. I've never been there.

My wife has
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 7:08 PM
  • Number: 773785
MetalDecathlete,

Are you talking about the small mountain towns east of Denver, like Evergreen?

Yes, basically Jefferson County. East of Denver, West of the Continental Divide.

Although as you get higher in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 6:25 PM
  • Number: 773776
JLC,

The only 100% reliable form of contraception is abstinence. All others have a failure rate.

There's a big difference between hypothetical failure rates (with perfect usage) and real-life failure rates (with typical
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 6:18 PM
  • Number: 191450
RBMunkin,

I still don't see the setting I'm looking for, but thanks.

In Chrome, either click on the three horizontal bars (near the top right of the screen) and then select Settings, or type "chrome://settings"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 3:10 AM
  • Number: 773649
  • Recommendations: 7
CCinOC,

However, I've found that Californians are completely psychotic about pretending the weather is always nice, and bragging about it. Radish

But it is pretty much always nice here. It rains in the winter, but we need

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 12:51 AM
  • Number: 139640
MacNugget,

Who is "they" in this sentence?

Hypothetical people who might be part of the audience for a post on these message boards.

Am I part of "they"?

Are you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/15 12:02 AM
  • Number: 139638
drebbin,

I don't expect to score any points, and I don't care.

I think you're the exception rather than the typical in this regard.

Expect my ideas to have an impact? By posting on an obscure political message
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/15 9:45 PM
  • Number: 773616
warrl,

From what I've heard, there are three areas of the US with near-perfect weather year-round.

The area I used to live in is actually pretty close to near-perfect weather year-round. There's a portion of Colorado that's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/15 9:27 PM
  • Number: 773614
STSTT,

I'm looking forward to the ordering kiosks, they'd cut down on stupid surprises.

MANY years ago, an Arby's I went to occasionally near Denver ripped out their front counter and replaced it with a counter that had
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/15 7:11 PM
  • Number: 139631
I can tell you that I view such posts the same way. If it contains "librul", "teabagger", "0bama", "Chimpident", etc. I can be nearly certain that such a post is based more on passion than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/15 3:25 PM
  • Number: 130098
1poorguy,

No one has complained yet about banging them with bodily parts.

I would find a way. It's a special talent I have.

I do like the shower you linked. I'd be interested in seeing the whole thing as I may
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/15 7:36 PM
  • Number: 130089
1poorguy,

Regarding shower shelves, I really like how we did that. This is the jack&jill tub/shower. The shelf is the same granite as the vanity.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/15 2:58 AM
  • Number: 130075
pauleckler,

But the switched outlet for the light and a GFI just below the switch both gave reverse indication: Red left light, and on right white, center light off--indicating reversed polarity.

I presume that crossing white

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/15 2:41 AM
  • Number: 130074
pauleckler,

My parents got a new high efficiency gas waterheater some years ago. It increased efficiency with a smaller pilot light flame.

I doubt that increases the efficiency by any meaningful amount. Most the heat
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/15 3:21 PM
  • Number: 773055
CCinOC,

~ Forcing Congress to actually read the bills they vote on by delaying the passage of legislation one day for every 20 pages of language to eliminate cronyism and insider funny business.

He'd do this as president?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/11/15 3:12 PM
  • Number: 191411
elann,

Any recommendation for a Norton replacement?

Microsoft Security Essentials seems to work fine.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/15 7:39 PM
  • Number: 139488
xLife,

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this.

Yeah, I think we're in agreement on most the major points, and the minor points have gotten down to where it's pretty much personal opinion.

I say
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/15 4:49 PM
  • Number: 130049
HereIGoAgainSSBB,

By removing the tub and moving the toilet to where the tub is,

You do know that a toilet requires a minimum of a 3" drain, whereas a shower usually has a 2" drain or smaller, right?

Phil
  • Date: 4/10/15 2:26 AM
  • Number: 130045
I third it. When we re-did our master bath we replaced the old tub with a new tub, with total combined bathtub usage being three or four times in the 14+ years we've been in the house.

When we were planning our current master bath, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/15 1:53 AM
  • Number: 139457
xLife,

That'd be a difference, wouldn't it?

Barely any difference. Fred wants to exchange donuts for dollars. Sam wants to exchange dollars for donuts. They are both seeking someone who wants the other half of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/15 7:21 PM
  • Number: 139446
xLife,

OK, I'm following you for the first several paragraphs. Now let's go a little out of order here, I think it will make more sense that way.

The "asymmetry" is inherent in the relationship between businesses and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/15 6:50 PM
  • Number: 139444
xLife,

I think we're generally in agreement here, except on the time scale. Generally, I'd say that since marriage has been defined the way it is in the area now known as the US for longer than the US itself has been in existence, then the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/15 3:29 AM
  • Number: 139409
xLife,

Seriously, why does anyone who isn't gay care whether or not gays can legally marry?

One reason is there's a bazillion laws written about marriage that were written with the idea of one man and one woman. There's a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/15 3:08 AM
  • Number: 139408
Felix,

Personally, I believe that most* private businesses should not be prohibited from discriminating on whatever grounds they desire.

OK, that sounds straight-forward. I assume you believe the flip-side of that... that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/15 1:35 AM
  • Number: 139403
xLife,

Just wondering... in light of recent topics.

What's your personal take on the US laws regarding discrimination by non-government entities? Specifically, do you support or disapprove of laws requiring, for example, bakers who
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/15 2:52 PM
  • Number: 130029
I'm wondering why this is important.

Apparently I shouldn't have just posted the titles of the relevant paragraphs. Here's the whole text:

- Put electrical outlets in places there are shelves (closets, pantries) for devices
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/8/15 2:11 AM
  • Number: 130008
HereIGoAgainSSBB,

anyone here have any brilliant ideas?

Check out this post: http://boards.fool.com/31421948.aspx

A lot of it is about houses in general rather than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 8:16 PM
  • Number: 129997
Update:

I got a manometer and set the regulator to 4" WC as specified in the manual (it was already pretty close to that). The flames are still quite yellow.

I also replaced a gasket that goes between the top body panel of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 7:47 PM
  • Number: 772446
Art53,

"I would have chosen "swim nude in the hotel's pool", but that wasn't an option." - wolverine

I would totally do that if they'd let me.

This hotel will let you:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 5:57 PM
  • Number: 772437
boater123,

"Hillary: What a difference she will make now!"

Is she really the best person that the Dems have to offer?

Probably.

You know that she brings sleaziness, distrust, and a lack
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 5:55 PM
  • Number: 772436

Isn't the space program responsible for Tang?

No... not for its invention or first production.

Could you imagine a Tangless world?

Yes.

Since everyone is liking Wikipedia:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 5:45 PM
  • Number: 772433
telegraph,

It was the military behind all the research and development. For the 'cold war' and 'space race' and 'technology race'. Calculators and transistor radios were spin offs...

Not true. Transistors were invented by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 5:38 PM
  • Number: 772432
Does this mean cabbies or Uber drivers need body cams like policeofficers?

Yes. Dash-cams are very common in ordinary cars in Russia, where the drivers need to be able to prove who was responsible for an accident.

As a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 5:24 PM
  • Number: 772430
In the words of Chillary herself "what difference does it make now?".

What's really disturbing is that polls are showing that she is ahead of every single Republican potential candidate.

I really think the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 5:20 PM
  • Number: 772429
telegraph,

The IC was invented in the 1960s. Right in the middle of the 'space race'.

But not for the space race. It was supposedly a "bold" move when they used IC's in the Apollo Guidance Computer. You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 4:53 PM
  • Number: 772426
ascenzm,

C'mon Phil, NASA is doing Muslim outreach. That's more important than space travel.

How could I have forgotten that??? Thanks for the reminder.

Phil
  • Date: 4/7/15 4:40 AM
  • Number: 772350
telegraph,

[Government space projects] Developing new technolgies like transistors and integrated circuits and micro computers and CDs and cell phone technology. Stuff that makes your life more comfy.

I'm not sure here if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 3:43 AM
  • Number: 772349
SeattlePioneer,

If you make a contract with someone to perform a personal service and default, you can be sued for damages but you can't get a court order compelling you to carry out the agreement.

It used to be possible (to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/7/15 3:09 AM
  • Number: 772347
telegraph,

cheerios:"There's poor granny making $15,000 US a year having to file all those IRS reports and the pizza people are rolling in the tax free care free dough. "

If someone in the US gives money to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/15 7:22 PM
  • Number: 129913
SeattlePioneer,

Most gas burners are bunson burners designed to burn with a blue flame. A bunson burner has an air shutter that entrains primary combustion air with the gas when it goes into the burner, and wont produce soot.

So

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/15 12:54 AM
  • Number: 129869
SeattlePioneer (or anyone who knows),

So... should I adjust the flame to eliminate the yellow? If so, should I just turn the adjustment and eyeball the color, or do I really need the manometer?

I should have mentioned that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 11:24 PM
  • Number: 129868
SeattlePioneer,

OK, so I got the burner tray out and cleaned the eight natural gas orifices, six of which were clogged to various degrees with spider gunk.

Put everything back together, it's lighting now and sorta working. It's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/28/15 12:03 AM
  • Number: 770805
CCinOC,

I love Amazon Prime; it's so worth the $99/year if you buy from Amazon frequently, which I do.

Plus they have an option now for when you're not in a hurry, where instead of free 2-day shipping you get some slower
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/15 8:06 PM
  • Number: 770789
I have bought a few things for delivery where Fedex has contracted with the USPS for final delivery to your door.

UPS has that service available too... it's called "UPS SurePost".

Lately, UPS has been checking what
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/15 6:12 PM
  • Number: 770778
STSTT, CCinOC,

I've used TaxAct and TurboTax, both are fine really. The only reason I stick with TaxAct is because if you use it from year to year they "remember" all the stuff from the previous year so it's far easier to fill
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/15 2:45 AM
  • Number: 129848
Update:

I did manage to get the burner tray out of the pool heater... with only minor loss of blood.

I still don't know what the manufacturer is thinking. If they had just put a union on the pipe that runs from the gas valve to the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/15 8:42 PM
  • Number: 129846
SeattlePioneer,

Describe the ignition sequence you observe, in order and in detail.

It's exactly as you described. And the burner does not light. Then the (only) gas valve turns off, and the HSI turns off. The fan keeps
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/15 11:03 PM
  • Number: 129836
Continuing from part 1: http://boards.fool.com/31493736.aspx?sort=whole

SeattlePioneer,

You may remember from a few months back, my pool heater which uses the hot
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/15 2:44 AM
  • Number: 769614
STSTT,

I've said before that I'm 100% on board with making the laws for voting the same for carrying guns. ... And, now, if it's mandatory to vote it's mandatory to carry a gun.

Interesting. What springs immediately to mind
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/15 7:04 PM
  • Number: 769551
ascenzm,

In my area Verizon sent people door to door trying to sell FIOS.

Yeah, they did that in my area too while they were running the fiber under the streets and sidewalks. Those are independent companies that get a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/15 6:45 PM
  • Number: 769547
bighairymike,

The nearest cable is four miles away at a little country store at a cross roads.

If there's something tall near the store with line-of-sight to something tall near Barn 2.0, that's within Wi-Fi range using a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/15 3:04 AM
  • Number: 769436
ascenzm,

The FIOS brochures I've examined show that customers get a bundle of services when subscribed to FIOS: Internet, television and telephone.

I have Verizon's FiOS service, and it's available as individual services
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/15 7:11 PM
  • Number: 1004
Guide to screen definitions:
http://boards.fool.com/26775200.aspx

Last screen definitions posted by Radish:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/15 7:11 PM
  • Number: 1003
See introductory post http://boards.fool.com/29410931.aspx
and Guide to Screen Definitions http://boards.fool.com/26775200.aspx
and links
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/15 7:10 PM
  • Number: 1002
Here's a fun macro that lets you easily paste a spreadsheet into a post on these message boards.

It's in the spreadsheet ExportText.xls available for free download at:
(Continued...)
  • Number: 1001
My Excel97 add-in that calculates IRR (annualized return) is available. The function is easier to use than Excel's XIRR function, loads faster than XIRR's Analysis ToolPak, and adds some new features like the ability to calculate year-to-date and
(Continued...)
  • Number: 1000
The next four posts are just to make these commonly-requested items appear again with more recent dates.

There are no updates to any of the items linked to.

Phil
  • Date: 3/17/15 7:02 PM
  • Number: 999
bhmargolis,

Ha, well, I dug out my ancient copies of radiscreen on an archived PC and plugged them in to Win 8.1 with normal function (needed TSIimport).

Glad you got it working again.

I DID notice that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/11/15 2:22 AM
  • Number: 768459
CCinOC,

He's in the middle of a potentially life-threatening situation and he wants to scratch his nose? Something smells fishy about this story.

The entire incident was caught on video:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/11/15 2:06 AM
  • Number: 997
bhmargolis,

I have been updating my radiscreen using radiscript but I am getting error messages that suggest the script is not recognizing brackets in excel 2013 running on Win 8.1. Any suggestions?

I haven't got Win 8 to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/15 10:05 PM
  • Number: 768125
nick2302,

This is where we have gotten off the rails It enrages me to go into the voting room in Calif and see the ballots in about 20 different languages. To me that is wrong if you can't read and write English then you can't vote
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/8/15 9:59 PM
  • Number: 255411
mark19601962,

A huge chuck of ice, 15 ft x 15 ft, fell off my roof, and landed on my car. Both windsheilds broken, plus roof and hood both dented.

Did the ice form on a solar panel?

Normally, ice isn't supposed to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 99

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z