Show Latest Posts:

The 99 Most Recent Messages By Radish

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/20/16 4:47 AM
  • Number: 195073
  • Recommendations: 0
warrl,

Any cell phone or GPS device will have the time quite accurately.

Also, the FCC requires all US digital television stations (except some low-power stations) to transmit the time every second, and that the time be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/16 4:35 AM
  • Number: 195072
We have a couple of these around the house and they are to 'go to' source for accurate time when the power has gone out, for whatever reason. http://tinyurl.com/zzo3c9n

Those simply
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/20/16 4:30 AM
  • Number: 133478
  • Recommendations: 1
oncqueen,

I will ask my builder about local tradition, but meanwhile, has anyone here done a completion party?

We didn't have a builder, since I acted as the general contractor, but I relied on the framing sub's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/16 3:44 AM
  • Number: 263635
And thank you to everyone who attended last Saturday for the lunch.

Unfortunately, I was having fruity drinks at a swim-up bar in Antigua last Saturday and therefore couldn't attend. But thanks for the invitation!

Phil
  • Date: 8/27/16 2:15 AM
  • Number: 154383
ArmedInfidel,

Then everyone has the right to own and use nuclear weapons--for self-defense, of course.

The unidentified poster you quote (above) is actually giving one of the classic objections to the classic Libertarian
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/16 1:47 AM
  • Number: 154382
ArmedInfidel,

It's a really simple concept, yet seems too complicated for some here:

Here's another really simple concept:

The Constitution and Bill of Rights have no role in “creating” rights. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/26/16 10:04 AM
  • Number: 133444
  • Recommendations: 6
MetroChick,

If residential were able to switch to solar for maintaining their homes and cars, while large businesses/factories used carbon-based electricity, that would still be an improvement in how much pollution humans create for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/16 10:54 PM
  • Number: 133439
They [electric utilities in Hawaii] have to ensure that the transformers serving an area can handle the backfeed from the solar installs already in that area plus the new one being proposed. And in some cases they can't, so solar can't be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/25/16 10:46 PM
  • Number: 133438
  • Date: 8/23/16 10:35 PM
  • Number: 194885
Kurtv,

So after reading this thread I decided to quiet the buzzer in my unit, though a little less destructively. A little squirt into the hole on top of the buzzer with the hot glue gun and problem solved. I can still hear the buzzer if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/19/16 12:27 AM
  • Number: 6970
gdett2,

That worked! Thanks

It's rharmelink who deserves the credit for the solution, but I'm glad I could point you in the right direction.

Phil
  • Date: 8/19/16 12:06 AM
  • Number: 6968
  • Recommendations: 2
gdett2,

I recently had a bunch of Win 10 updates that were installed. Since then the RCH Functions do not auto-load. ... Any ideas?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/16/16 10:13 PM
  • Number: 194866
jjaym,

Was not looking forward to editing configuration files and doing a bunch of steps with a command line interface. For what I'm trying to do, I think it will be simpler to just grab my wife's MS surface or a spare laptop and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/16 4:05 AM
  • Number: 194847
In Win7 the built-in photo viewer will let you rotate photos 90 degrees either left (counter-clockwise) or right (clockwise). When I download photos from my camera, I generally go through them and rotate any that I took with the camera
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/16 1:35 AM
  • Number: 194846
fleg9bo,

Any idea if I can retrieve them?

Try https://support.google.com/picasa/answer/6383491 or (Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/16 8:49 PM
  • Number: 194827
coolprash,

Sumatra PDF is a great open source PDF Viewer.

Yeah, I tracked down geocarw's recommendation in the other thread and downloaded Sumatra PDF. Seems to work fine. It has no problem printing on either printer,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/16 3:55 AM
  • Number: 194809
I mentioned here http://boards.fool.com/32334612.aspx that I haven't downloaded Adobe [pdf] Reader on my new computer since Win10's included "Edge" browser will open pdf files
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/16 7:02 PM
  • Number: 194794
joesgirl80,

As pauleckler said:
3. When you copy the pdf photo to Paint and save it as a jpg, you should be able to crop the photo to remove the unwanted side panel. On older Windows machines that software was included and free. With
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/16 6:45 PM
  • Number: 1021
tamhas,

So, I also tried opening APY.xla ... although it doesn't then show in the open files.

Correct.

And tried leaving the reference as was, trimming the reference to just 'APY.XLA'!apy(... (which
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/16 2:38 PM
  • Number: 1018
tamhas,

So, what's wrong?

Most likely something has changed your security settings. I have Excel 2003, so in your version of Excel the settings may be in different places, but in mine you go to Tools | Macros | Security
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 9:31 PM
  • Number: 194711
  • Recommendations: 3
KenAtPcs,

What I really don't like is the direction that Microsoft is heading. What's next?

Hello, Ken, this is Naveen with Microsoft Support. I am here to answering your question. Please to wait one moments while I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 8:03 PM
  • Number: 194704
KenAtPcs,

I also find the search (without Cortana, which I immediately disabled) to be very good.

Enjoy it briefly, apparently:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/28/16 7:41 PM
  • Number: 194701
OK, I upgraded an Acer Aspire laptop, and it seemed to go smoothly. The user is checking to see if everything is still working (it'll take a while for him just to find where Win10 moved everything to...)

I'm still not trying to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 7:01 PM
  • Number: 194694
Another Win10 weirdness...

In searching for ways to change stuff in the Start Menu, I found a number of references to right-clicking a blank spot in the Start Menu and choosing Properties. But that doesn't do anything. Apparently it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 6:52 PM
  • Number: 194693
One thing on Win10 I still haven't figured out...

Recently I posted about how some programs can just be moved over from one computer to another by copying a file (or a few files), and don't need to be "installed". See (Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 6:33 PM
  • Number: 194692
KenAtPcs,

I also find the search (without Cortana, which I immediately disabled) to be very good. Rather than try to figure out where a setting is (e.g., power setting), I just press the Windows key and type 'power'. That's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 6:28 PM
  • Number: 194691
tketola,

In reading all you complaints about Win-10, it seems to me that you are making a common "New-User" mistake!!! You start using the System without first stepping through all "Setting & Options", and then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 6:06 PM
  • Number: 194690
KenAtPcs,

Just in case, you may want to press the Windows key, type 'Cortana', click on 'Cortana & Search Settings', and carefully consider each of the settings shown.

Well, "Cortana can give you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/16 2:06 AM
  • Number: 194683
KenAtPcs,

It requires a license key.

Well, that shouldn't be too hard to come up with. I think mine are all OEM versions, so presumably I'd need to match the key to the computer it was originally used
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 6:40 PM
  • Number: 194680
One weird thing I'm running into with these "upgrades"...

The first thing I do (for either desktop or laptop) is open the Control Panel, bring up Windows Update, and tell it to check for updates. I want the system fully
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 6:08 PM
  • Number: 194679
tketola,

What I mean is that, why would a company like Lenovo, Toshiba, etc. rewrite Control-Software/Drivers, etc., for a Laptop that they sold, with Win-7-OS, 3-4 year ago, just because Microsoft comes out with a new
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 6:02 PM
  • Number: 194678
KenAtPcs,

I just spent most of this month building a new computer (on which I installed Win 10, using a Win 7 license from a 12-year-old computer we are dumping), and upgrading 3 other computers to Win 10. When I say
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 5:58 PM
  • Number: 194677
KenAtPcs,

I didn't perform an actual upgrade on any of them. It's a lot more work, having to re-install all your software, but I've always found it best to do it that way.

That's what I'm doing. Rather
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 5:46 PM
  • Number: 194676
PSUEngineer,

I will not be upgrading the desktop. Since support for Windows 7 lasts until 2020, that'll mean my desktop will be almost 12 years old by then. If I still have it, I'll just recycle it. I got my money's worth out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 5:41 PM
  • Number: 194675
AjaxofTelamon,

For the desktop did you have to get an MSA (Microsoft Account) or can you just bypass it?

I don't have any Microsoft Accounts and didn't notice any problem not using any during the conversion. Nor when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 4:53 AM
  • Number: 194661
I've converted one desktop and one laptop to Windows 10 from Windows 7. The desktop seems to be working fine, although it's not used for much (it streams video in a home theater). The laptop was a total disaster, with as far as I can tell no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/16 4:20 AM
  • Number: 133265
  • Recommendations: 5
SeattlePioneer,

Australian Shepherd are supposed to be soooo smart!

Indeed, which can be a problem. My first Aussie sat there and watched me intently as I exited the gate from the (fenced) back yard to go do something in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/22/16 4:03 AM
  • Number: 133239
I've tried a number of dog doors (for two medium-size Australian Shepherds who like to run through dog doors at full speed), and the one that worked best for me was "Patio Pacific 03PP08" which I got from (Continued...)
  • Date: 7/17/16 3:19 AM
  • Number: 133203
Zumba,

Any other ideas?

Leo Laporte's radio show often advertises http://www.dslextreme.com/

I don't know anything about it, but a quick glance seems to indicate they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/16/16 10:08 PM
  • Number: 194553
Where you copy it is not the issue, as the short cut will point to it - I'd put it in C:\program files\ and if it needs a dll put in there also

I'd suggest "C:\Program Files (x86)" rather than "C:\Program
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/16 8:25 PM
  • Number: 3989
math999man,

Question - will the Notary signature that is from a Notary in AL, be recognized in NY when the POA is filed in NY ? If I and my father sign this in AL with an AL Notary, will this POA be acceptable in NY ?

If all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 4:04 AM
  • Number: 836150
CCinOC,

Everyone but Radish seems to agree => Slick Willy was disbarred.

Again, all your articles are too early to have the final result. Those articles are simply incorrect in using the term "disbar"... they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 3:54 AM
  • Number: 836149
CCinOC,

The article I cited was published by the Associated Press. You have cited no one in your rebuttal. Since the Associated Press is a fairly reliable news source, unless you can prove otherwise, I'll concur that the end result
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 3:20 AM
  • Number: 153049
Fe1ix,

Clinton clearly intended to evade public record-keeping laws, but not necessarily the laws governing classified information.

You don't happen to know the USC codes for those record-keeping laws, do you? The USC
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 3:15 AM
  • Number: 89929
I've been having trouble with the site for days. I frequently get timeouts (where fool.com just never responds). Yesterday and today I can't do Preview Message... it just says "This site can’t be reached.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/8/16 3:11 AM
  • Number: 153048
drebbin,

It does seem advisable however, if you want to avoid being shot by police to take the following steps:
- Don't commit a crime
- Don't disobey police orders
- Don't attack police officers
- Don't

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/16 9:04 PM
  • Number: 153043
Fe1ix,

...is apparently illegal.

From the article:

"Officers responded to the store about 12:35 a.m. Tuesday after an anonymous caller said a man selling CDs and wearing a red shirt threatened him with a gun,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/16 2:11 PM
  • Number: 133100
Protection was always about connecting surges (lightning is only one type) on a low impedance path to earth. ... Plug-in protectors do not even claim that protection.

I have to disagree. The MOV's in most plug-in protectors are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/7/16 1:57 PM
  • Number: 133099
pauleckler,

I think this is the key. If you live in an area with this problem, there are equipment solutions. But most of us would not spend money on the equipment unless you have evidence of the problem at least in your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/16 9:32 PM
  • Number: 133087
1poorguy,

FWIW, the picture they have in their add looks like this one:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/16 7:44 PM
  • Number: 133081
1poorguy,

You've got two parts to the A/cC system, the condenser outside and whatever is handling the airflow inside (usually a furnace, except in areas where heat is never needed).

The condenser is always 220V (so far as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/16 7:31 PM
  • Number: 133080
So these things do happen, although I imagine they are not common.

A zillion times I've seen people pull the top two drawers open on a file cabinet (like they open the second drawer and pull something out that needs to go in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/4/16 5:06 AM
  • Number: 835757
CCinOC,

Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/News/ClintonDisba...

FYI, that's a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/16 4:45 AM
  • Number: 152871
warrl,

On the other hand, EVERY fraudulent vote for side A in an election statistically disenfranchises one voter who voted for side B (or C or D or...)

Generally, but not always. For example, if A is the Democrat candidate,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/16 6:08 PM
  • Number: 152867
  • Recommendations: 4
Fe1ix,

link please to the Actual Legitimate Voter who has been disenfranchised. — hondodog

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/16 3:56 AM
  • Number: 835657
lowstudent,

Standard Model says everything is made up of fundamental particles

What created the fundamental particles?

Fundamentalists created them.

Phil
  • Date: 7/2/16 3:26 AM
  • Number: 133035
You might try the bucket method. A friend of mine swears by it. He has one in his garage.

No need to build anything, really.

I've caught plenty of mice with just a standard 5-gallon water bottle (for a water cooler). You
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/16 3:11 AM
  • Number: 527
IRdoc,

I do wonder why the car supposedly kept driving even after impact.

From the article in my last post:
"In a blogpost, Tesla said the self-driving car attempted to drive full speed under the trailer “with the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/16 3:09 AM
  • Number: 526
1poorguy,

Should have added this...it does look like the driver was being irresponsible.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/2/16 2:55 AM
  • Number: 194451
In my experience, class action lawsuits are not worth the time you spend on them. I think the most I ever got was less than $30.

Some are pointless. But I got $100 from the Lenovo false-advertising suit, and over $400 from the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/16 11:47 PM
  • Number: 152828
drebbin,

At conception, a new and unique human life has been created. From that point on it passes through all the various stages of development and maturity, until death. But it is always that same human life. Prior to conception, that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/16 8:43 PM
  • Number: 152826
warrl,

That wouldn't stop it from being servitude.

It would, however, stop if from being involuntary servitude. Which is what people usually mean when they're talking about abortion rights.

Even
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/16 8:20 PM
  • Number: 152824
One for Felix?

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/16 8:18 PM
  • Number: 152823
drebbin,

There is a new life indisputably created at conception. A life that did not exist before. From that moment on, that life goes through various stages of development and maturity until death. But that new life was created at that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 8:20 PM
  • Number: 133003
VeeEnn,

Our last house had inefficient rooms for heating and cooling so when we replaced the heat pump we got a variable speed fan. — inparadise

Are you talking about a whole house fan?

I don't think inparadise
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/28/16 7:53 PM
  • Number: 133001
VeeEnn,

Now my daughter lives in the same area and has a similar layout and I've noticed that, although their air conditioning looks modern there's a big difference in temp levels on the main floor as compared to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 8:25 PM
  • Number: 152742
Fe1ix,

Did they define "particularly egregious?"

They gave a lengthy analysis of the "attenuation doctrine" (where an "extraordinary intervening event", in this case the discovery of an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/16 7:48 PM
  • Number: 152739
Fe1ix,

So, in short, the USSC didn't say the initial arrest, without cause, was okay,

Indeed they agreed with previous conclusions that it wasn't OK, although they didn't make a "ruling" (per se) as to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/25/16 1:43 AM
  • Number: 152705
Fe1ix,

Is that right?

I think so. It boils down to:

- The policeman stopping the guy with no reason other than he was the first one to come out of a house (that they thought was a drug selling location, but had no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 7:08 PM
  • Number: 194421
PSUEngineer,

What steers me away from Lenovo is that we bought our daughter a Lenovo 2 years ago to take to college. It has been nothing but trouble.

While the Lenovo desktop computers I've bought have been very nice,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 6:01 PM
  • Number: 132973
gtechie,

which use a heat pump. Like a refrigerator in reverse. Anybody have any opinions about them?

They're all electric, and here in southern California the cost of electricity is six times that of natural gas (for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/16 1:11 AM
  • Number: 152674
Fe1ix,

So arresting people at random for no reason is not unconstitutional?

From the Supreme Court itself rather than some random reporter's misinterpretation:

"Held: The evidence Officer Fackrell seized
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/16 2:22 AM
  • Number: 194407
wecoguy,

Did a I read you were a 6502 programmer? that's back in the 70s!

I started out programming with HP minicomputers in 1971, mostly in HP Time-Shared BASIC (via remote Teletype), some in assembly, and a little bit
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 7:56 PM
  • Number: 194400
ptheland,

Good points. Of course anyone who bought an AirPort router because it was faster when they bought it might now be getting a slower speed after the update. Particularly disturbing considering the price of an AirPort router
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 7:11 PM
  • Number: 194398
wecoguy,

What I did notice was your link was from Sophos, an anti virus developer, over the years I've become suspicious of the motives, many times scare tactics to drag in users.

Good point, and I agree on the scare
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 6:47 PM
  • Number: 194396
warrl,

Are there codes in the update packages that devices use to determine whether to install the update?

I have no idea.

If so, they may have needed to re-release the same update with different codes to include
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 5:52 PM
  • Number: 194394
wecoguy,

Yes, indeed, saw that, but as I noted, the online, active even happened a couple weeks ago...

May 24th is this release info for 802.11n units, ... 802.11ac units also were offered the update on May
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 3:19 PM
  • Number: 194390
wecoguy,

What I don't understand is why this is just now coming out...

Because the update just became available?

"Subject: APPLE-SA-2016-06-20-1 AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.6.7 and 7.7.7
F
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 3:14 PM
  • Number: 520
I don't see how this can possibly be good for Tesla stockholders. Solar City is super high risk. First, their business model only makes sense under extremely solar-friendly laws, which probably won't last forever. They've already had to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/16 3:02 AM
  • Number: 194387
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/06/21/apple-airport-ro...

"Apple just rolled out a security fix for its AirPort range
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/16 11:10 PM
  • Number: 152621
Fe1ix,

Da. Can't figure out to post Cyrillic. That's not a pressing problem, though. What I wrote was: Ne tochna. Byl Rossiya kogda ya tam zhil, ne CCCP.

Somehow I was thinking you lived there before the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/16 6:59 PM
  • Number: 152615
Fe1ix,

?? ??????. ?????? ???, ????? ? ??? ???, ?? ????.

If those were supposed to be Cyrillic characters, it didn't work. If it's supposed to be a puzzle where we're only given the spaces and punctuation,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/16 3:38 AM
  • Number: 152605
oops... correcting the formatting:

drebbin,

Damn, Phil. Our trolls speak Russian, too? There is nothing about which these folks are not expert.

I studied Russian here in the US, with a teacher who was born
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/16 3:36 AM
  • Number: 152604
drebbin,

Damn, Phil. Our trolls speak Russian, too? There is nothing about which these folks are not expert.

I studied Russian here in the US, with a teacher who was born in Russia. If I recall correctly, Felix learned

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/16 11:16 PM
  • Number: 152601
Felix,

In Russian, the word yarki literally means "bright," but it doesn't mean "smart." It means "vivid," "shiny" or "colorful."

Or "flamboyant". Sounds like
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/16 1:16 AM
  • Number: 152343
  • Recommendations: 5
I said in this thread http://boards.fool.com/32254331.aspx?sort=whole I would update the information on voting in California after the primary election. It's after the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/16 1:10 AM
  • Number: 1016
aa8984,

However, I'm having trouble generating my screen picks using radiscript.

First, make sure you're using the latest versions of the files. See post 1000 at (Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/16 3:20 AM
  • Number: 832916
RebelAlliance,

I've heard Sean Hannity say that he routinely deposits and withdraws MORE than $10,000. This gets reported to the Feds.

Probably a good plan. There was a grocery store in Michigan where the feds
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/16 2:39 AM
  • Number: 15196
ptheland,

My wife and I are trying to clean out the house and garage. We've got a serious pile of stuff to go through, with much of it having some value - say $10-$50 per item.

Me too, but we haven't done anything
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/1/16 12:53 AM
  • Number: 152221
Fe1ix,

[Signing any unused line you find in the voter list book] Might be a problem when the real person shows up later.

Yes, but not for you. Granted, it would attract attention (after you're long gone). Or maybe not...
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/16 6:42 PM
  • Number: 152213
Fe1ix,

Normally, you go to the polling place, say your name, write your address and sign your name, and they let you vote. — Radish

In fairness I should disclose, in case it isn't obvious, that sentence should end with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/16 3:14 PM
  • Number: 152205
Fe1ix,

But if I understand you correctly, you say, in California, a voter is not required to show even that, except maybe first-time voters.

Correct. Normally, you go to the polling place, say your name, write your address
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/16 2:23 AM
  • Number: 152177
Fe1ix,

My hot take is that (1) California's voter registration and voting protocols are incredibly lax and (2) your conjecture about fraud being widespread is speculation based on (3) your belief that an elaborate, organized vote
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/16 12:41 AM
  • Number: 152174
lowstudent,

I do give you credit

That is an awful lot of explaining to someone other dumber than a rock or utterly fos

I did actually learn things during this exchange.

For example, the list of registered
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/16 7:58 PM
  • Number: 152171
Fe1ix,

Your scheme gets more elaborate all the time.

No, you're the one who brought up the bus stop address. I said to use an intersection (like the government recommends).

Using a non-existent address in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/16 2:08 AM
  • Number: 152164
Fe1ix,

Some sort of copy/paste error in your post, I think.

You're missing something. When you go to vote, your name and address are on a list at the polling place. If you've registered as a homeless person with the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/16 1:27 AM
  • Number: 152163
Fe1ix,

As for "disruptive behavior," define "nit-picky." :^)

Which one, "nit" or "picky"?

By the way, sorry for the delays. For some reason, I wasn't able to access any
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/16 9:18 PM
  • Number: 152160
Fe1ix,

(In your hypothetical, why does the homeless person have a utility bill?)

Because a utility bill is the easiest "ID" to forge that's accepted at the polling place. That it makes no sense for the homeless
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/16 6:53 PM
  • Number: 152137
Fe1ix,

Thank you for answering my question. Let me first respond by now answering your questions that I declined to answer unless you did.

As to "According to your logic, when states like California enact strict voter ID laws,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 99

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z