No. of Recommendations: 0
I know I've seen latches that keep doors/panels secured.
I have a door (cabinet door basically) that leads to an attic area.
To minimize the air going to/from the attic, I want to give it a better latch - something that will pull it tight when it's closed.

Anyone know name of what I am looking for?
Print the post  


Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
Useful Resources
Our Home Center has all you need to make buying and owning a home a great experience. Get or refinance a mortgage and much more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.