UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Starrob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 291  
Subject: Leaving Hong Kong Date: 11/2/2010 8:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In about a hour I'll be boarding my flight Hong Kong to JFK. I am just finishing up a long layover in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Airport, though has some excellent lounges where I could take a shower, massage, some food and free internet for about $80 for 10 hours....not too bad.

It was better than sleeping on benches for 7 hours and stinking because of no shower.

I got a lot of stuff to post when I get home. I never did discuss the Big Buddha or Bangla Road, Phuket. I might post some pictures too.

You'll hear from me again in about 24 hours. I got the brutal part of the trip coming up. A 15 hour plane flight to New York....then I can look FWD to Immigration and Customs in New York which I hate....so inefficient. I love Singapore immigration and customs...It is just in and out in Singapore.

Then after that I got the transit to New Jersey....Ughhh....I got to travel around New York with New Yorkers....among the most unfriendliest people on earth. I'll get home jet-lagged and eager to catch the latest news on the elections. I am only getting a few results on CNN in the lounge now. OK....gotta make that plane.

Starrob
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Burger King's Play Not For Taxes?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement