UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: tmeri Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1498  
Subject: Re: Huh? Date: 3/21/2004 9:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Leolo writes:

Don't you know that all off topic posts belong on the REHP board? <grin>

Indeed. That's what is so confusing to me about this. Most of what is over on REHP is off topic. So why did TMF want to come over here and pick on my post that really wasn't off topic?

Don't let this stop you from posting tmeri for I enjoy reading all your posts.

Thanks for the encouragement. It helps to hear that.

Who wonders if posting about off-topic posts off topic?

I did wonder about that. I figure this thread will stay until whoever decided the other post had to go reads this board again. I just can't believe a TMF staff member who has been reading this board regularly would consider what I posted to be inappropriate for this board. And with all of the posts going on at TMF, you just gotta bet that TMF staff members have their hands absolutely full at the controversial boards. This board is small, quiet, and extraordinarily well-behaved.

Therefore, I've just gotta believe someone FA'ed my post and a TMF member unfamiliar with the board pulled it in an abundance of caution. It would be really oppressive to think that TMF decided to do this on their own.

- tmeri
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Dividend Growth Investing

Good Time for Dividend Champions?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement