UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726813  
Subject: Let's do the perp walk again Date: 11/22/2012 5:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
DW is busy cooking and doesn't want me underfoot. So I can post on Thanksgiving day with a clear conscience, not being interested in any of the mediocre teams playing football today. Here ya go:

Ohio justices order 6-month suspension for ex-AG

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Ohio-justices-order-6-mon...

Marc Dann, who resigned as Ohio's attorney general in 2008 amid a sexual harassment scandal, was ordered by the Ohio Supreme Court on Tuesday to give up his law license for six months.

He used state money to purchase an expensive Chevy Suburban SUV from a campaign donor for traversing the state. A TV camera caught him cursing a reporter over a negative story... He also issued BlackBerry devices to nearly a third of his staff, costing the state almost $30,000 per month.

Dann resigned in May 2008 following his admission he had an affair with an employee. In 2010, he pleaded guilty in Franklin County Municipal Court to using campaign funds he allegedly gave to two employees to pay rent and utilities for a house they shared near downtown Columbus and a condominium they later moved into in the northwest suburbs. The charge also involved a $5,000 gift or loan Dann made from his elected office's transition account to one of those aides. A second charge alleged that Dann knowingly filed a false financial disclosure form.

So God didn't throw away the mold after He made Bill Clinton.

--fleg
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 656549 of 726813
Subject: Re: Let's do the perp walk again Date: 11/22/2012 7:38 PM
Recommendations: 0
So I can post on Thanksgiving day with a clear conscience, not being interested in any of the mediocre teams playing football today.
-----------------

Hey! Redskins school Cowboys, 35-21. That means a lot to a Redskins fan - beating Dallas is the best.

arrete

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement