Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: foo4enz Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 45  
Subject: Let's Get This Board Going Date: 10/1/2002 11:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
There is something to be said for doing things yourself without the help of hired professionals. The personal satisfaction of a job well-done, the savings to your pocketbook and the knowledge that you learned how to do something new are a few of the reasons to become a do-it-yourselfer (DIYer).

Many people don't tackle projects themselves because they feel unconfortable in their abilities. Most of them would be surprised by what they are capable of if they get a little help and guidance from someone that has been their before. That is where this board can come into play.

If you have questions on an up-coming project you'd like to start, or you've recently completed something that you are proud of please post here. There are very few things that someone hasn't done before, or that someone else would like to attempt.

Let's see what can be made of this.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rsprang Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39 of 45
Subject: Re: Let's Get This Board Going Date: 5/27/2003 5:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Guess that didn't work ;-)

Author: fooooopherenz Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40 of 45
Subject: Re: Let's Get This Board Going Date: 6/9/2003 6:55 PM
Recommendations: 0
Nope, not at all.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement