UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Fandys Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5817  
Subject: Lets not be fooled Date: 11/13/2007 10:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hello to all Fools here,

Like a Fool I am searching now around the Fool Board and all I find is somethings to jump in right to the middle of it. Nice try! But I would like it and so I think many more new Fools to find a Post where he can say Hey and Hello and may find some useful information where to go from here right to the Center of the Fool medley. :D

The subject shows my intention clear and ask for Wise Fools to come to that message and share your foolish wisdom with us unwise Fools how we can become wise as you.

I am personally an certified Ozone Expert and Environmental Consultant, so I am right in the middle of global changes in economy, business, marketing, and social impacts in each region and in general, Right now we just see the small tip of an economic Iceberg ready to dilute himself and turn the whole economic upside down. What is once let down is for others an opportunity and such as it is, I see and recognize the often cruel and degrading for People all over the world. The states of Burma and North Korea are just the top of it, but the same goes on in all countries around the Globe. the freedom for the single person gets more and more restricted.
But on the other hand a brillant chance to work with the ethics of the 21th business age and distribute cash flow to all mankind, I am not saying equal but give the underdeveloped countries an good chance to develop and we as the Western world will benefit from it as well.

So just a little brief idea about what I am doing and work on, take a look at my website, as all iformation and applications are free to use so it should not violate the Fool rules to display the URL to it here.
http://b2bwins.com/m/?idAff=1

Share information use the tools and become a better Fool.

So all welcome here and let share information useful and helpfull for everyone.

The Envo Fandy
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

2013 Feste Award Voting Begins!
Who will win the 2013 Feste Award? Vote now for the Fool that most exemplifies the Fool Community mission of Learning Together!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Tax Strategies

TMFPMarti-Feeling Good
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement