UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 748856  
Subject: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to rape Date: 3/6/2013 12:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 24
Democrat Strategist to Raped Woman: Don’t Carry A Gun, We Just Need to “Teach Men Not To Rape”

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/03/5819-democrat-strategi...

For decades, the Left has correctly asserted that rape is not a crime of passion, it’s a crime of power. Second Amendment supporters have in turn pointed out that the great power equalizer is a gun. A small woman who is trained and armed is effectively equal to (or even greater than) a large man with evil on his mind. Last night on Fox’s Sean Hannity Show, however, a Democrat strategist insisted that the best way to deal with this inherent power imbalance isn’t to let women arm themselves. Instead, it’s “tell men not to rape women.”

On Tuesday night’s Sean Hannity Show, Democrat strategist Zerlina Maxwell — herself a rape victim — said that guns will never help women. The only way to prevent rape, she said, it to tell men to stop doing it. Although Maxwell conceded that telling women to use ball point pens to defend themselves is “ridiculous,” she went on to state that guns aren’t the answer either. Instead, scolding is:
See vid

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Liberals should not be allowed to comment on cable news channels unless it is disclosed that they live in an asylum and that their straight jackets have been taken off and they have been dressed nicely just for the interview.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674081 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 12:40 PM
Recommendations: 0
Perhaps everyone could carry a gun, like in the old west. The we could have shoot-outs in the middle or the street whenever a disagreement arose.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674082 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 12:48 PM
Recommendations: 13
Perhaps everyone could carry a gun, like in the old west. The we could have shoot-outs in the middle or the street whenever a disagreement arose.
---------------------------------------------------
I think you're on to something, good idea:

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/united-states-...

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674083 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 12:52 PM
Recommendations: 3
That's the problem with society... we just aren't telling people to obey the law anymore. It's all so clear!

Of course one wonders how telling men to not rape would work when they clearly know it's wrong (in that they try to prevent the survivors from reporting it, identifying them, etc.) so the libtard advice is to tell rapists what they already know and hope they change their mind on something they've already set their mind upon.

I'd say it would be akin to telling libtards to stop being retarded but as it happens that would be just as futile. They're minds are made up, they're devoted to being stupid on the subject of using a firearm for self-defense even in the case of the most heinous of crimes.

Me? I'm pretty set in my ways too. Someone comes after me I'm perforating the son of a biscuit, and encourage everyone else to do the same. You have a right to life and a right to defend it by any means available, whether it's a revolver or a semi-auto shotgun or an "eeevil" black rifle. My advice? They may harm you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you with it as you've spent every last round (of as large a magazine as you can get) shooting at them.

Colovion's Rape Prevention Kit... as big an arsenal as you can carry/afford! Libtarded suggestion: change your behaviors/wants/whims/actions to accomodate rapists so they will take mercy on you. Which one is more pro-freedom, more pro-women? Yup.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674084 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 12:54 PM
Recommendations: 4
Perhaps everyone could carry a gun, like in the old west. The we could have shoot-outs in the middle or the street whenever a disagreement arose

I have no idea whose doppel you are, but I am not going to find out either. Off you go into the gentle night.....

*ploink*

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674085 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 12:57 PM
Recommendations: 3
We Just Need to “Teach Men Not To Rape”

What an excellent idea. How come nobody thought of it until just now? All we gotta do is tell men "Just say no" and the problem goes away. Thank God we have people like this around to help us.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674092 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 1:09 PM
Recommendations: 1
Just tell 'em not to rape.

10 hottest weather girls. Weather girls are such a tease. Reaching all over the place and pointing. You could put the TV on mute and still enjoy it.

http://www.damncoolpictures.com/2010/07/10-hottest-weather-g...

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674113 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 1:25 PM
Recommendations: 17
What an excellent idea. How come nobody thought of it until just now? All we gotta do is tell men "Just say no" and the problem goes away. Thank God we have people like this around to help us.

This from the same people who are so proud to be against abstinence only sex ed because "it just won't work". Apparently it will work with rapists though, given how reasonable and mature they are apparently. The idea that won't sink into any other heads per libtard dogma will sink into the heads of our fine, upstanding rapists.

They want to empower rapists, let out illegals, disarm civilians, charge those who do defend themselves, legalize every chemical under the sun, get rid of death sentences, kowtow to every whim of the trial lawyers' lobby, get everyone who is in prison for life off on technicalities via their "Innocence Project" and they wonder why they get a reputation as being pro-criminal? I couldn't craft a platform that is more pro-criminal than the liberals'/Democrats' platform if I tried! Short of simply erasing criminal codes entirely it's impossible to come up with a more pro-criminal ideology!

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674124 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 2:17 PM
Lame.

Author: Alphastotle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674126 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 2:20 PM
I have no idea whose doppel you are, but I am not going to find out either. Off you go into the gentle night.....

*ploink*

Lame

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674127 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 2:20 PM

Have mercy. At least give him one more chance to make a completely asinine remark. It might be just as comical as his first one.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674130 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 2:22 PM
Have mercy. At least give him one more chance to make a completely asinine remark. It might be just as comical as his first one.

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674133 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 2:27 PM
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2012/12/14/grand-collection...

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674136 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 2:37 PM
Click on "next video." Pretty funny game show blooper.

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674137 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 2:42 PM
lol, funny!

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674153 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 10:32 PM
Recommendations: 2

You are still being fooled by a stage show that ended in 1890?

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674154 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 10:39 PM
Recommendations: 17
Perhaps everyone could carry a gun, like in the old west. The [sic] we could have shoot-outs in the middle or [sic] the street whenever a disagreement arose.

Or we could ask the bad guys, "Please don't do that."

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674156 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/6/2013 10:48 PM
Recommendations: 2

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Author: AdvocatusDiaboli Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674166 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/7/2013 3:00 AM
http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/united-states-......

I believe that is BS. Whenever I read something from a REPUTABLE source about the long-term development of crime in the US, it shows a sustained long-term decline since colonial times. Note that your link mentions no sources, data etc. whatsoever.

Here is something a bit more respectable:

http://blogs.berkeley.edu/2010/06/16/a-crime-puzzle-violent-...

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674193 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/7/2013 12:26 PM
They want to get everyone who is in prison for life off on technicalities via their "Innocence Project" and they wonder why they get a reputation as being pro-criminal?

Why do you want innocent people in prison?

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 674324 of 748856
Subject: Re: Lib to Raped Women No gun- teach men not to Date: 3/9/2013 5:52 PM

Some troll

An armed society is a polite society.

Mike

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement