UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976762  
Subject: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 3:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
"A conservative radio host based in central Virginia, has posted a video on his website of a GOP office with its window smashed in, expletive-laced rants presumably delivered at Republicans, and Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan signs torn down, defaced and smeared with what appears to be human excrement."

http://p.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/oct/9...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822617 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Sounds like a good PR move by...someone.

Author: schvitzing Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822620 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:12 PM
Are the police investigating? Strange that the article doesn't say.

Schvitz

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822622 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:15 PM
Recommendations: 0
Actually, it sounds like a predictable Occupy-like reaction.

Author: FoolinGrapeApe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822624 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:16 PM
Even in our little small town representative races in southern NH, signs are stolen or vandalized. One guys sign was even lit on fire. Childish if you ask me.

Grape

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822627 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:18 PM
Cui bono?

Who benefits?

That's the question that usually leads to determining "who's responsible".

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822638 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:32 PM
Who benefits?

That's the question that usually leads to determining "who's responsible".

Nobody benefits...usually this is done by someone who thinks they're making a statement against the candidate. You're trying to put rational thoughts to an irrational action.

Signed CJB44 - Founder (and only member) of Americans Against Political Yard Signs and Bumper Stickets (AAPYSABS)

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822639 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:33 PM
Anyone else notice that LurkerMom has a real habit for posting stories that involve human excrement? Whether it's protesters in Madison, Occupy gatherings in New York, or campaign atrocities in Virginia.... if human excrement is involved, LurkerMom is JonnieOnTheSpot

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822642 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:35 PM
Nobody benefits...usually this is done by someone who thinks they're making a statement against the candidate. You're trying to put rational thoughts to an irrational action.

No, I'm trying to put rational thought to a quick response by the rightwing blogosphere which seems to be salivating at the thought of Dems defecating on campaign signs.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822647 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:44 PM
Recommendations: 3
Anyone else notice that LurkerMom has a real habit for posting stories that involve human excrement? Whether it's protesters in Madison, Occupy gatherings in New York, or campaign atrocities in Virginia.... if human excrement is involved, LurkerMom is JonnieOnTheSpot

Sounds to me it turns you on...liberal pastor bill...

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822648 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 4:46 PM
Sounds to me it turns you on...liberal pastor bill...

It's a sad characteristic of people fixated on anal functions- to believe that others share their fixation.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822654 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 5:02 PM
It's a sad characteristic of people fixated on anal functions- to believe that others share their fixation.

you're the only one who seems to keep a dossier of my posts. It must turn you on considering you brought up, liberal pastor bill.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822728 of 1976762
Subject: Re: Lib/dem Panic Date: 10/9/2012 6:55 PM
Recommendations: 4

Ever notice when it comes to liberals flinging crap around the liberals won't notice and will find some way to complain about the other side?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement